New Classifieds

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there goes the self-righteousness again.

That doesnt even make sense in this case. 

Ok mod,oh wait not

Haha if you think pointing out the obvious makes you think of being a moderator, then youre dumber than I thought. Its common sense: have a problem looking at tits?- stay out of the Post Tits thread. Have a problem with this thread? Dont come in here. 

Its pretty simple.

Guess not... you keep coming back in here ^_^

Thomas, is there an option for you to set notifications on when you receive feedback? Though that may already be set, and since I havent done a deal within the last two days I havent been left feedback. 

I still don't see where you can add a new advert to the classifieds on the mobile version? Anyone else having a problem with this?

And guys stop Pissing on the fire! I feel like you guys all got on the same cycle. :rofl:

I still don't see where you can add a new advert to the classifieds on the mobile version? Anyone else having a problem with this?

And guys stop Pissing on the fire! I feel like you guys all got on the same cycle. :rofl:

It doesnt look like you can. I suspect its due to the fact that there is an image uploader involved which wont work on the mobile platform. Thats a valid issue... I know a lot of guys post things on mobile. I see where you can look at the different section of the Classifieds, but no area to post new ones. 

Guess not... you keep coming back in here ^_^

Thomas, is there an option for you to set notifications on when you receive feedback? Though that may already be set, and since I havent done a deal within the last two days I havent been left feedback. 

I was not notified of receiving any feedback.

I'm a bit confused. Is all this feedback stuff based on parts sales? I really don't need a gold star by my name on the refrigerator for selling parts, or anything else for that matter. I don't look at anyone's score or rating, or whatever you call them. I don't really care. I'm just here to BS and learn and help out when I can. Why are we keeping score?

I'm sure the whole classifieds switch had its reasons, but I have to say I'm a bit lost. I guess I hung out there too much.  

Yeah the not being able to post an new advert from the mobile website is my only complaint so far about the new system.

yeah we fucking heard u the first 4 times u mentioned that.......

hey ratsun, jalens pissed he cant post to classys from mobile site....ok we get it .... everyone who comes in here for the first time doesnt need a update to your position....lol

Ok guys, look we understand that there are gonna be some issues with the changes. Most of the complaints you guys have made have also been made by some of the mods. We will work out the bugs and carry on.

If you have any suggestions as to how we can improve the new classified system that's great, but bitching never solved a problem that I've seen.

There is a way to tie discussions to the ads and that is being worked out. For now your PM boxes might get a little full.

Sorry for the inconveinience, but hopefully a little short term pain will lead us to a better classified system.

You may now return you to your regularly scheduled bitch fest. :lol:

If it bothers you that much, dont click on this thread.

Uuhhhhh this is america, half a dozen people that are against something yet refuse to not look at it get government agencies started to make sure that everyone in the country doesn't see this thing they dislike.

***replace america with ratsun, country with ratsun and government agencies with we really don't give a shit what you think if you don't like it just gtfo

If you have any suggestions as to how we can improve the new classified system that's great....

Maybe automatic notifications to the OP when questions are asked in their wanted/for sale ad.

I recently asked a member a question etc........OP didn't even know/realize one was asked.

I can't add from mobile either jalen.  I'm sure IPS is working on that and itll be in the future.

Maybe automatic notifications to the OP when questions are asked in their wanted/for sale ad.

I recently asked a member a question etc........OP didn't even know/realize one was asked.

YEAH, EAGLE ADAM ... cough.. lol