New Classifieds

We have a new classifieds system that can accessed via the link above in the menu bar (under the Ratsun logo). Posting in the old forum-based classifieds has been disabled, but we'll keep it around for a while for existing ads. 

Complaint department -->  :fu:

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is the donate link in the menu bar also new? or have i just not noticed it?

That is also new. It's that fund-raising time of the year—aka, coming up on bill time. Jeff is sitting by the red phone waiting to take your call. :)

Ok, slight digression.

Haven't gone through the donation steps yet, but, is it able to accept Paypal payments?

Happy to pony up to a site that has let me post so much without banning me :)

I like the new classified layout but it doesnt show up on the mobile site at all. Will that be fixed?

ALso currious. but the layout is amazing and so easy to use Jrock cant mess it up!

Jrock when you see this i only kid... :poke:  :hug:

• Like 1

I like the new classified layout but it doesnt show up on the mobile site at all. Will that be fixed?

Damn, I didn't look at the mobile site. It should be fixed, but I'll have to investigate the issue first. 

I know the feature is new so Im sure youre working out some bugs. I just transfered over an old ad into the new system to check it out... here are a few issues:

1. Classifieds no longer show up under "New Content"

2. Avatar does not register when looking at ads.

3. You cannot edit your post once the ad is up. 

4. No way to add/ask any questions for the "Public Questions" tab. 

I like the setup and love that it requires pictures to be posted. Also, its nice that we can close our own FS threads once all items have been sold. With the new classified section, will there be some sort of forum supported feedback system now? Thanks for the behind-the-scenes work Thomas. 

I know the feature is new so Im sure youre working out some bugs. I just transfered over an old ad into the new system to check it out... here are a few issues:

1. Classifieds no longer show up under "New Content"

2. Avatar does not register when looking at ads.

3. You cannot edit your post once the ad is up. 

4. No way to add/ask any questions for the "Public Questions" tab. 

I like the setup and love that it requires pictures to be posted. Also, its nice that we can close our own FS threads once all items have been sold. With the new classified section, will there be some sort of forum supported feedback system now? Thanks for the behind-the-scenes work Thomas. 

I just fixed (3). It was a permission issue. (4) should work, but not on your own add. If you look at Skib's ad, you should see "ask a question" when you go to questions. I'll have to look into (1) and (2). It's supposed to show in new content and work on mobile as well, so I'm not sure why those are currently broken. Once everything is sorted out, it should be a improvement overall, I think.

What are you thinking exactly in terms of a feedback system?

Just looked and saw that Location is displayed in the mobile version. That should cut down on a few hundred pages of

A: "where are you located?"

B: "My bad, I'm in..."

C: "It says so right under his username"

A; "I'm on the mobile version"

I likes it!