New Classifieds

Tell him he's stupid and a crybaby and a whiner and he doesn't understand this community and he's making a mountain out of a molehill and he's getting all butthurt for no reason...

;)

I learned way back in in 2001 that while there's no place for 'mob rule' in a community, there's always a consequence for ignoring the hue and cry of otherwise well-meaning, contributing members.

I think he's just going to take the bags of cash he was gonna spend and his multiple semi truck trailers full of NOS and rare Datsun parts and buy & sell elsewhere, cause it's just too hard to click one more time, and he's just so overcome with nostalgia that he can't bring himself to use the new system or even give it a try.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering what that subtitle really means under 'General Discussion' ?  Does 'anything' = anything  or just what people want to see or agree with  ?

General Discussion

Talk about anything.

Or to keep everyone happy, should topics under General just be more definitive like "New Classifieds - Rants" and "New Classifieds - Post Really Constructive Stuff to make you feel like an Awesome Person" ?

• Like 1

I think it means... anything. In general.... as long as Tristan approves.

Hope that clears it up for you. But im going to have to ask you to have at least 1000 post before you ask any more questions.

Here is my lame answer to free up site ,everybody should list e-mail add. in front post page and divert questions direct to personal e-mail maybe !as I am trying to do ,we all hate spammers like roaches or termites ,working for me now I just need time to post.

I spell your name different all the time, lol, dont tell me you hadnt noticed.

And im not talking crap, proof is in the pudding sweety.

Wheres the proof that I try to close threads in the General Discussion section?

The pudding is full of you telling people when what and where to post. Wich is the proof I speak of. Need quotes? There about 10percent of your total post count so it really wouldnt be much hassle if you do.

• Like 2

my god is this still going on ..... ratsun has a classified section?????

talked to a astronaut this week ... he said the time spaced continium will continue ...if and only if we stop all the crying and whining ... j cocks covers all the whining one forum could need.... i got a air cleaner for sale .....freshly coated .... now im gonna keep it and make a bong out of it since i cant talk about how nice it is and how nicely it doesnt fit on a 510....lol hans=ebay disfunction

Point being, if you dont want to read post by an indavidual just trying to get enough post to post a classified ad, then drop the post requirement restriction lol, thats within your power isnt it? Not mine either, so lets not bitch and whine about it.

• Like 1

The pudding is full of you telling people when what and where to post. Wich is the proof I speak of. Need quotes? There about 10percent of your total post count so it really wouldnt be much hassle if you do.

Ha what he was speaking of and what youre speaking of are two different things. Do I want people to post threads in the proper sections? Yes. Do I want people do actively contribute to the community here? Yes. Ive never complaining about people making threads in General Classifieds. 

Point being, if you dont want to read post by an indavidual just trying to get enough post to post a classified ad, then drop the post requirement restriction lol, thats within your power isnt it? Not mine either, so lets not bitch and whine about it.

Maybe you should have taken your own advice in this thread. Maybe you shouldnt have bitched so much about the change in classifieds since you dont have the power to change it. A little hypocritical dont you think? 

I said bitch and whine , so now im part of the mob rule right? (Crosses fingers)

no dawg ,.....not at all .... i just wanna sell shit .... should i post it in here so we can talk about it and ask questions...lol