pumpkn210 (dave) could use some positive vibes

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave! Man I'm glad to hear you are improving and you got medical coverage covered. I really want to come down and see you but I understand you have to take it easy, so just keep us informed when visits are welcome :) You have been in my thoughts constantly and I pulling for you to get better quickly and continue to school me on datto's! Much love and hang in there my friend. :hug:

• Like 1

Got some good news this mornin. Its lookin like I will be able to get better and keep my stock heart. The new meds are having a positive effect om my BP and heart rate. Gonna spend the next couple days awaiting the results of the Heparin tests, and (hopefully) get my heart in good enough condition to go home!

• Like 8

I've been following this thread since the beginning but didn't feel right posting in a thread about someone I have never met or talked to & only heard of through stories of clown shoes and ass pennies. However I now feel compelled to say that I wish you well and a continued, speedy recovery. Prayers and well wishes sent your way, for a brother I've never met.

• Like 1

Waiting for the dressing change in hall way ,, when we first got there.

male nurse walking by said " You Datsun guys? "

we said " yeah "

He says " That`s pretty cool " and keeps on walking .

Nurse from next room that was standing there,, looks at us, and back at the dude walking away with the most puzzled look ever and says " Wow that was random " ...She shook her head, squinted at us and the other guy a couple times and went back into the room..

:rofl: :rofl:

I've been following this thread since the beginning but didn't feel right posting in a thread about someone I have never met or talked to & only heard of through stories of clown shoes and ass pennies. However I now feel compelled to say that I wish you well and a continued, speedy recovery. Prayers and well wishes sent your way, for a brother I've never met.

As someone who knows him and lived with him and his chaos he has caused, I wasn't involved...honest :angel: :rofl: I am sure he appreciates your well wishes. And Dave, you will heal, stick with the original parts Brother! :thumbup:

Update:

So turns out I do have an antibody to Heparin. But during the time it took for us to figure that out I have been making great progress. To the point that they are lowering my meds and changing them all to pills. Im not even sick enough to get on the donor list! Probibly going on wed the 7th to the "cath lab" for a procedure on my heart to try for a better rythem, by re calibrating my stock pacemaker, kinda...

Everything is on the up and up, thanks again for all your support!

• Like 3