pumpkn210 (dave) could use some positive vibes

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thinkn of you man!

from dave on FB last night

"Thank you all for your well wishes, phone calls, and texts.

I will be spending the next few days doing even more tests, and possibly going to another hosp for a dangerous proceedure.

My organs have. Been shutting down and I would like to ask you all to please stop with the texts, and phone calls for awhile"

we are all pulln for ya man!!!!!!

We hired pumpkin at my dads farm for harvest a couple weeks ago and he would get very sick every afternoon but we thought it was just the machinery we use, making him seasick....

Pumpkin,,, If your reading this my dad was very happy to finally have a extra wrench around at harvest....Get well man ,, we need ya brother.

Dave or the "Mad Russian" as I like to call him, is a unique individual :pirate: He has helped me on many occasions & is always down for Datsun doings. 8' tall, handlebar mustache & a mullet that screams "Hey look @ me.....I am Pumkin & I dont give a fuck what you think!" :fu: You are da man Dave & Ratsun would not be the same without you. So get off your arse & come help me fix my truck! :poke:

• Like 3