pumpkn210 (dave) could use some positive vibes

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also if you guys can bring/make home made non processed, low sodium food to the bbq. I am limited to 2000mg of sodium per day, and if ya do, can you label it? Its easier than you think, if not, no big deal. Just having you all there will be good for my heart!

I am now disconnected from the infusion pump, and my coumadin is at therapeutic levels.

In the morrow I will be getting an MRI and will have my implanted defib/pacemaker installed on Friday.

If all goes well(fingers crossed) I will be released on sat eve, or sun afternoon!

I'm so super excite, I can't hardly stand it! Will be such a blessing to be out and about, making low sodium foods, and seeing friends.

Love you all, and thanks again for your support. I wanna tell you both good luck, were all counting on you....

P.S. Low sodium chocolate and peanut butter anythings!

• Like 2

All the girlies say, "He's pretty fly for a pasty white guy!" :D Glad to hear you're feeling better and better Dave. By the way, you should learn to like water. Contrary to popular belief it's actually better than alcohol. ;)

Dave, went grocery shopping and found you some dark chocolate candies with no sodium. Gonna send them your. way.

and something...

that will leave you.... LULZING.

Hopefully that will get you on the right track again. Keep in mind, it gets better!

• Like 1