pumpkn210 (dave) could use some positive vibes

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit!

Don't let it get you down man....keep your head up.....we're all here waiting for you to get out....wish I could come visit, but it's a little out of the way.

Reminds me of a joke....

Man is doing a tour of a hospital with a nurse.....

she opens a door and in the room there's a man sick in bed getting a tug job from the nurse.

"what's going on there?!"he asked

"Oh, that man has a condition where he HAS to ejaculate every two hours or he'll die.

"Oh wow!" he replies

Going down the hall he peaks into another room with the same thing happening.

"Does he have the same condition?" he asked.

"yup."

Continuing on with the tour, peaks into another room where one man is getting a blowjob from a nurse.

"What the hell condition does he have?!" he asked

Nurse replies "Same condition.........better health plan."

Have an appointment to talk to the team to make a decision on my care. Its gonna be nice to have some definition as to what is next. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

It seems that I can feel you all pulling for me. I have been in a horrible mood the last couple days cause of all these complications. I am in a better mood and its all because of you and your positive thoughts/energy. I cant thank you all enough for helping me thru the hardest times in my life. The last 37 days have been hell, and you all are my rock!

Have made a plan of attack that is as final as it gets. Over the next few days they will be getting me on a IV fluid that I will take until I get a transplant, or it stops working(long time away) I am scheduled for a pacemaker defibrillator on monday and should be out within 2 days after that!

I am in great spirits and look forward to any visitors that bring food sacrifices!

Your the grapist, Dave "Pumpkn210" Patterson

• Like 2

Potluck style Huge BBQ at my parents house and my shop on the sat the 1st, and your all invited. It will be a huge release party celebrating my continuing health, and a way to thank you all for your support during this difficult time in me and my family's life.

The only special request I have is that if you can, label the food with an (about) sodium am mount per serving.

Any questions can be sent to me thru private message.

Hope you all can make it, you all are my world!

• Like 1