pumpkn210 (dave) could use some positive vibes

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have no doubt heard about this H2theJizzle and i picked up for ya,, but i finally had enough room to pull out for picture 83 na... Had a little knock from the valve train at first but it went away after running it for awhile.....It will be here // or there if you wish // when your ready dude....you could piddle around with it a few minutes a week and she would clean-up nice..

FAT510001-17.jpg

FAT510002-18.jpg

After the ass whooopin my sons football team got that day in the Tacoma Dome,, ( they put the A in the aroma of Tacoma ) i was just happy to go into house and hide.. :rofl: :rofl:

I will go check it I'll send Albert out to check it out..

• 1 month later...
Haven't done a progress report lately, so here we go.

I feel better and better all the time, and the numbers are getting better every week.  And the doctor agrees every week when I go in for my appointments. Changes my meds a little every time to suit my hearts needs. I will definitely need a transplant, and that looks a couple years out...

I still can't do much physical activity, and spend my mid days bored watching shitty TV.  But have daily adventures to the 7eleven for a slurpee. And am starting to enjoy grocery shopping and cooking healthy food.

Thanks to everyone for your support!
  • Like 8

Dude, totally!  You should get the whole Hasagawa model series of Datsuns and put them together!  I have the rally Z car still in the box, haven't ever gotten the time (made the time) to put it together.  I used to love doing models.  Sorry to hear about your ticker.  See if they can use a Datsun oil pump for the replacement, you'd be good for at least 100k!  :D

Will be starting on some 50 year old metal model cars my grandfather made, they need a refresher. And I got one new in box, need some supplies an  a desk for my room!

And will be at the meet and greet, as long as it's not on the 19th...

• Like 1