pumpkn210 (dave) could use some positive vibes

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:

Im down to 1 IV infusion, and if all goes well, it will be removed in the morning! I may be out of here by the weekend! Will be having the BBQ on the following weekend, if you guys need another week to plan to be there.... let me know!

Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo

1352663348097.jpg

• Like 2

Hey Dave thanks for the b-day wish on Facebook yesterday. Would've been totally ok if you had missed it. You got more things to worry about than remembering my b-day. I've also shared your link on my page. Having had surgery myself many years ago (with no insurance) I know what a financial strain it can be. Luckily it was nothing serious and I was able to do it as an out-patient which saved me a few thousand dollars. Thanks for keeping us all updated with your progress on FB. We're all still pulling for ya. Wish I were closer so I could attend that potluck!

Kimberly

(so now you can put my Ratsun name with my FB name :) )

Thanks everyone, Im doin better and hope to be out of the ICU in a week or so! I pretty much had complete and total liver, kidney and heart failure. My numbers were so bad that my eyes were turning yellow, and i was so weak I couldnt hardly stand or walk. Most everything is back to normal, atleast normal enough to concentrate on my heart(at %10 working capacity)

The doctors say that I have a awsome chance of being off the machines and live a full life without transplants!

Thank you all again for the thoughts, prayers, and support. I do have obligations pending with a couple of you, have no fear that they will be taken care of. And sorry for the delay!

It's terrible what's happening to you, keep fighting and stay strong, I pray for yur speedy recovery. Here are some of my snapshots where you have appeared! enjoy :thumbup:

DSC02522.jpg

DSC01376.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

and you long lost brother :)

ALEX.jpg

Thanks everyone, Im doin better and hope to be out of the ICU in a week or so! I pretty much had complete and total liver, kidney and heart failure. My numbers were so bad that my eyes were turning yellow, and i was so weak I couldnt hardly stand or walk. Most everything is back to normal, atleast normal enough to concentrate on my heart(at %10 working capacity)

The doctors say that I have a awsome chance of being off the machines and live a full life without transplants!

Thank you all again for the thoughts, prayers, and support. I do have obligations pending with a couple of you, have no fear that they will be taken care of. And sorry for the delay!

It's terrible what's happening to you, keep fighting and stay strong, I pray for yur speedy recovery. Here are some of my snapshots where you have appeared! enjoy :thumbup:

DSC02522.jpg

DSC01376.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

and you long lost brother :)

ALEX.jpg

Uptate:

I have been having "heart stop rythms" so in the next few days I will be having a pace maker/defibrillator implanted into my chest. It will keep my heart timed and restart it, until I get a transplant. Kinda nervous, but ready for the next step/challenge!

The 1st works for us keep us posted ,, as much as you are probably going completely insane in the hospital,, you dont wanna overdo it either.. Keep your attitude up and all will come out well,,, i have had a piece of stainless steel in my heart since 2004 ..

Love always

.....Andrew

:lol: