pumpkn210 (dave) could use some positive vibes

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Updayte!

Things are goin good, my bp is good, liver and kidney function is back to normal. They are weaning me down off the cardiac balloon pump. My heart seems to be responding to the treatment well. And they just stopped a transition to a different drug that I can take orally. If that goes as planned and my numbers stay good, the pump may come out as soon as mid day tomorrow.

Could be in a regular room by the end of next week, on a transition back to home life.

Nothing is for sure at this point, I am just keepin positive any stayin calm and chill, as per docs orders.

Thanks for the happy thoughts, prayers, and well wishes! It means the world to me that you guys care!

Cant wait to get back out there and tear up some tires, roads, and what nots!

• Like 2

IMG_20121030_173013.jpg

So i go under the knife on friday to have a half electric heart installed. Then I wait for a transplant...

I would love to see you all before my surgery, I need all the hugs and support I can get.

They are keeping me at the UW medical center, room 5302 in the ICU, unit:5se, just past the 5th floor ICU waiting room.

I look forward to seeing whoever shows up, I could really use the support!