pumpkn210 (dave) could use some positive vibes

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:

Mom is heading back to Puyallup to the Medicaid DSHS place to try to get me approved for state assistance/insurance. Everything at the hospital is on hold, everything, until I have coverage...

Pretty scary to be in limbo like this, especially when its my life in the States hands...

Medicaid is last resort stuff. When you're on Medicaid, the State owns your finances. My Grandfather went through that. To qualify you have to have a net worth of virtually zero. The family had to sell his house and use up all the funds before he qualified, then the State took his entire pension and Social Security, minus $150 a month for haircuts and clothing. But he was totally medically dependent on the facility he was in, permanently disabled by a catastrophic accident.

Though, if I recall you're pretty much bankrupt anyway, which good or bad should help qualify.

Get better. We don't need to lose more folks so young.

Dave, you might also look into the hospitals financial assistance. I know Stevens has a few programs to cover the costs of surguries for people without any money. They were really helpful in covering costs for me when I was destitute and had to have surgury on my hand. :)

I got medical coverage and I think its DSHS, not sure..

huge weight has been lifted! I feel so blessed, by not only that, but the caliber of people I associate with. You all make my day, you are the strength I use during my times of need.

Family, Friends, and some of you Ratsun weirdos that I haven't even met, you are all the wind beneath my rat wings

• Like 9

Just sayin, tomorrow will be the last day I will be taking visitors until I get surgery, or moved, or something.

I really need to just do nothing and take it super slow until further notice, gotta get this figured out and under control. I'm sure that you all understand.

And I will be having a huge BBQ when I am released!

I am also completely off the tabacco and pot, not worth it, cant take those kind of risks anymore.... not with my heart condition...

• Like 4