Destruction of Earth

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Uhhh no. Ain't happening. It'll be fought out in Ukraine. It's the mud room where you leave your dirty boots so you don't walk on someone's carpet. Putin just want's his satellite states back, his buffer zone. NATO's fall back position will to cave in eventually and throw him a bone rather than continue to fuck Ukraine over any more. This is what you get for abandoning Afghanistan.  

I have little respect now for Tim he's no better that the news media.

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Uhhh no. Ain't happening. It'll be fought out in Ukraine. It's the mud room where you leave your dirty boots so you don't walk on someone's carpet. Putin just want's his satellite states back, his buffer zone. NATO's fall back position will to cave in eventually and throw him a bone rather than continue to fuck Ukraine over any more. This is what you get for abandoning Afghanistan.  

I have little respect now for Tim he's no better that the news media.

Yeah, probably.

But who knows what the Biden team will do, they are currently seeing horrible polling and feel threatened and they were never the most rational actors to begin with.

We are getting to watch Tim sellout in real time to keep sucking the algorithms dick.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Follow the money.....

You can't make money on U tube if no one watches it. So you have to tell people what they want to hear, and it doesn't have to be nice. It could feed their fears and paranoia or simply their own view of things. Hell it might even be a food you don't care for but you cook it up and season it just right and everybody eats it. .... and the money rolls in.

• Like 7

I've chosen to listen to Dan Bongino for the investigative prowess he possesses, but Tim's show has become an irritant for me. His NEWS page though, He has hired some good writers and editors. 

FJB and GOP/DNC. 

USA "Maybe we're the baddies?"

• Like 1

I agree with mike on youtube personalities using fear and peoples interests to gain them more views, and selling ideas people want to hear...

but I am not 100% going to dismiss the idea of nuclear war or a ww3 situation being possible... If putin gets ukraine he might want to keep pushing into other countries and nato may feel the need to step in.. plus our dementia president might say the wrong thing to putin and cause some issues. The afghanistan thing made the USA look weak... Covid made the world economy weak and lowered morale in every nation and for putin this is the best time to try to build back the former soviet union and maybe even expand.. Someone gets in his way and I don't put it paste him to drop a nuke. Probably not the worst time ever to start prepping supplies for trying to survive possible fallout/famine/civil and economic collapse in the us. I don't think this will happen super soon and maybe not because of this current ukraine situation but i'm sure it will eventually... Hope you guys saved your points dizzys for when the emp's go off. 

9 minutes ago, sick620 said:

I agree with mike on youtube personalities using fear and peoples interests to gain them more views, and selling ideas people want to hear...

but I am not 100% going to dismiss the idea of nuclear war or a ww3 situation being possible... If putin gets ukraine he might want to keep pushing into other countries and nato may feel the need to step in.. plus our dementia president might say the wrong thing to putin and cause some issues. The afghanistan thing made the USA look weak... Covid made the world economy weak and lowered morale in every nation and for putin this is the best time to try to build back the former soviet union and maybe even expand.. Someone gets in his way and I don't put it paste him to drop a nuke. Probably not the worst time ever to start prepping supplies for trying to survive possible fallout/famine/civil and economic collapse in the us. I don't think this will happen super soon and maybe not because of this current ukraine situation but i'm sure it will eventually... Hope you guys saved your points dizzys for when the emp's go off. 

"Hope you guys saved your points dizzys for when the emp's go off. "

Actually yes

• Like 2
14 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

Jokes on them Roosky fuckers ,, ain’t but like 3 vehicles on this whole website that run.. 

Man that ain't right, I got 3 that run.....

Wait, shit, make that 2. Yeah, I'm gonna stick with 2.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The funds were NEVER frozen, but hey "Russia Russia Russia, Trump is a Russian puppet!!" Nor was there a quid pro quo as the article states happened. Fucking neck beards.

All the other details were pretty accurate. 

An object could be as black as night or totally void of light, and these dip shits will come back with " I feel that its not black, but absent of adequate light. So it not factually black."

I fucking hate overt dishonesty and manipulation. I also hate people that promote it. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 6