Destruction of Earth

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

pretty much sums up everything im to inept to say. 

I believe he did a very good job of pointing out what is going on but seemed to come up short of connecting the dots between the push for all the wokeism, the leaders watching and learning what they can get away with and bureaucracies everywhere building walls of laws, rules and regulations in furtherance of their own needs which is a symbiotic relationship with the groups pushing wokeism and causing mayhem. I believe the "Great Reset" is the manifestation of these goals in near global form. Maybe the thought was in there but I missed it.

“Every generation needs a new revolution.”

Thomas Jefferson

I believe it is true and ours is overdue, not necessarily a violent movement but a shakeup of the structure to dismantle the establishment back down to a level that it functions to serve the needs of the citizenry not itself.
  • Like 1

I got the impression that he was eluding to the great reset without saying as much. Fine line to get your message through or get ignored when a "conspiracy " key word triggers the mental shut down of the people preconditioned to think a certain way. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Maybe he can take out Putin like Lindsey Graham called for? Call it an accident or self defense, whatever? Either way Putin still needs a bullet in the head. 

Why limit yourself? How about you put every politician every where,  top level bureaucrat, and CEO of every major corporation especially those who have partnerships with the WEF on your list. And just to make sure get rid of the next 2 levels down. We could call it something catchy..... 🤔something the people could get behind.... What about .....

" THE GREAT RESET!" 

Has a certain finality about it really... like once initiated there is no escape and everyone involved who is not in charge is fucked. 

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

Why limit yourself? How about you put every politician every where,  top level bureaucrat, and CEO of every major corporation especially those who have partnerships with the WEF on your list. And just to make sure get rid of the next 2 levels down. We could call it something catchy..... 🤔something the people could get behind.... What about .....

" THE GREAT RESET!" 

Has a certain finality about it really... like once initiated there is no escape and everyone involved who is not in charge is fucked. 

Trumps great comment about draining the swamp. Clear everyone out, every damn one of them long term lobbyist cock suckers. Dem. and Reb.  

We need a two term limit for Washington governors. Hate that I'm letting myself into the political BS!

Edited by ratpatrol66
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Str8jacket said:

Yeah the more I look into things the more I wish I had just stuck my head in the sand. 

The last comment you made was  "THE GREAT RESET"

This country needs it in the Senate and Congress.

Putin needs a bullet and Russia can rest. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Putin the KGB agent versus the swastika waving Ukrainians.....?

Damn.

Tough call.

Maybe both of them can suck my left nut and make the right one jump.

twottter.png

Yeah things arent always as they seem. Im reserving my opinions on this shit show. Keep hearing the enemy of my enemy is my friend in my head. In due time I think like always deception breaks down and well get a better understanding of whats what.

• Like 2