• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Probably the closest somewhat factual account ever by Dav

Except ole brainless is posting it probably to suggest that Trump somehow bears responsibility for Putin's action.  Since the funds were provided in essence it proved no harm to Ukraine.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

I think Putin may have really stepped on his dick this time and I am glad. Even the Swiss have decided to forgo their limpdick always neutral stance and are willing to help Ukraine with supplies. The asshole picked a fight with everyone in the room and that doesn't usually end well. 

Anyone notice that all the images of blown up vehicles are void of casualties? No blood, and no bodies..

• Like 2

Hey, wasn’t that “the perfect” call according to His Highness? Maybe it was another call, but that isn’t important. The transcript of the call was not disputed by His Highness. His Highnesseses’ only dispute was that Zelensky did not do what he commanded.

If the transcript of the call is not disputed by His Highness, what is the argument? That there was no pressure to do what His Highness wanted, or His Highness would not send the aid approved by the Congress?

What Zelensky should have said was, “Your Highness - Go Fuck Yourself.”

1 hour ago, Duncan said:

I don't know why this made me laugh, but here's a photo showing how Putin's current meetings are currently held...

417de5d0-98c2-11ec-bf3f-aa47d35384f3

Those empty spots at the table are where his ex-advisors sat,

before they mysteriously disappeared.

• Like 1

His Highness agrees with what the transcript said. It was perfect.

You say it is not true.

Not sure how he’ll take you disagreeing with him.

Suppose you should call him to get your next set of instructions on how to clear up the confusion.

56 minutes ago, Dav said:

His Highness agrees with what the transcript said. It was perfect.

You say it is not true.

Not sure how he’ll take you disagreeing with him.

Suppose you should call him to get your next set of instructions on how to clear up the confusion.

I did not say the transcript was not true, I intimated that the interpretation is not true.

Sometimes words show intent and sometimes you think there's intent where there is none with the same words

Silence on the Biden Burisma prosecutor Quid Pro Quo tells me a lot.

The left and the media are again misdirecting on something Trump said,.

Do you believe that Trump thinks Putin is a genius and he was actually praising what Putin has accomplished while attacking Ukraine?

7 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

Do you believe that Trump thinks Putin is a genius and he was actually praising what Putin has accomplished while attacking Ukraine?

give him a bit,  he might be waiting for the very latest news paper clippings to tell him his current thoughts 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
12 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

I did not say the transcript was not true, I intimated that the interpretation is not true.

Sometimes words show intent and sometimes you think there's intent where there is none with the same words

Silence on the Biden Burisma prosecutor Quid Pro Quo tells me a lot.

The left and the media are again misdirecting on something Trump said,.

You realize you're going back and forth with somebody that has a serious case of TDS ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2020/sessions/special-address-by-volodymyr-zelenskyy-president-of-ukraine

Tells me all I need to know that anything we are allowed to see is utter bullshit. Puttin ain't a good guy for sure, but not necessarily the worst one in this little game of thrones shit show happening to this planet. These WEF creepy fucks have their slimey little digits into fucking everything🤮

• Like 2