Destruction of Earth

4 hours ago, yenpit said:

Do you see me spouting off all the time here?  Nope.

Those reports/findings are ALL linked within frontlinedoctors, for those that have an open mind to such, can watch, listen & learn.  Again, do it or don't.  

I have had CV.  I did NOT simply refuse because I was told to. 

So here I am getting questioned by someone who sounds very proud to have been "........vax'd 3 ways to Sunday"! 

Don't try to rattle me, simply out of respect for MY own personal decision.  It is that simple.  

With all due respect, yes you do spout off, just like the rest of us. Isn't sharing our thoughts and ideas why we're all here. Trust, it's understood that opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one, but nobody believes their shit stinks. It's the nature of our individually subjective perspective.

I went to the fronlinedoctor website and it appears to be more of a rhetorical "Civil Liberties Organization" than a medical review site. I searched but didn't see any published scientific studies on CV-19. If you've got it, can you post a link to Dr. Gold's clinical research, or published peer reviews of other research studies?

Dancing lightly with my (clearly bias) hypothesis; but isn't it fair to assume you may have contracted CV because of your personal decision.

Not "proud" of my personal decision, but I do feel more confident being vax'd. It's just this simple, I've been on the front lines since the pandemic began. I've worked with hundreds if not thousands of patients, vax'd, unvax'd, and actively infected in hospitals and residential treatment facilities. Neither I or anyone in my family have contracted the corona virus. Anecdotal evidence, but compelling none the less.

I hope that my questions, or offering an opposing viewpoint doesn't rattle you or anyone else. I approach this as an open forum where we shouldn't have to agree with each other to show respect. In debates, I've been accused of being overly contentious, and maybe I should keep it a bit more light and easy here. It was never my intent to show disrespect for your decision not to take the jab. I've only responded to what I felt was inaccurate. 

Out of respect for the latest "Destruction Of" thread, let's move our conversation to PM, or the Covid thread. Cool?

• Like 2
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 3/10/2022 at 10:00 PM, paradime said:

Dancing lightly with my (clearly bias) hypothesis; but isn't it fair to assume you may have contracted CV because of your personal decision.

Not "proud" of my personal decision, but I do feel more confident being vax'd. It's just this simple, I've been on the front lines since the pandemic began. I've worked with hundreds if not thousands of patients, vax'd, unvax'd, and actively infected in hospitals and residential treatment facilities. Neither I or anyone in my family have contracted the corona virus. Anecdotal evidence, but compelling none the less.

While I agree with your comments on being able to discuss these things, I have to comment or question some of what you said (remainder shown above).  

It is difficult in many cases to connect any action to getting CV.  I caught it right after Christmas, and have no idea of the genesis of it. There are a couple possibilities, but nothing I can say for sure.  If you are suggesting not getting injected (not truly a vaccine I hope you are willing to agree) caused TJ to get it, I would certainly have to disagree.  This also pertains to your second section about you not getting it.  I think it has been clearly demonstrated and understood that having the shots DOES NOT prevent you from getting it.  Given your stated exposure, you have been fortunate.

Sorry to continue this here against your suggestion to do it in another thread.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

How common Russians are doing with the needless sanctions placed on them.

When the Soviet Union collapsed back in the '90s? it didn't affect the peasantry that much as they didn't depend on the government infrastructure supply for their food. Supermarkets were and had been mostly sporadically empty shelves for decades. Everyone had their own gardens where possible. They strived for self dependence. Different if in a city I imagine.

Economic hardships are what fuel grass roots revolt.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, iceman510 said:

While I agree with your comments on being able to discuss these things, I have to comment or question some of what you said (remainder shown above).  

It is difficult in many cases to connect any action to getting CV.  I caught it right after Christmas, and have no idea of the genesis of it. There are a couple possibilities, but nothing I can say for sure.  If you are suggesting not getting injected (not truly a vaccine I hope you are willing to agree) caused TJ to get it, I would certainly have to disagree.  This also pertains to your second section about you not getting it.  I think it has been clearly demonstrated and understood that having the shots DOES NOT prevent you from getting it.  Given your stated exposure, you have been fortunate.

No worries iceman, happy to clarify.

Didn't say caused jb to get it, "isn't it fair to assume you may have contracted CV because"

Didn't say the jab is 100% effective. "I do feel more confident being vax'd." (example bla bla bla) "Anecdotal evidence (based on my personal experience and not fact), but compelling none the less."

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
9 hours ago, iceman510 said:

I don't feel like taking the time to quote everybody here so i'll just say that everybody i know that WAS vaccinated except one person has caught Covid after being vaccinated.Not before but after.I made it through a year and a half without getting it and got it after being vaccinated twice.If you didn't actually get sick from it you probably had it anyway and it just didn't affect you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Rights Groups Demand Israel Stop Arming neo-Nazis in Ukraine

Human rights activists petition the court to cease Israeli arms exports to Ukraine since some of these weapons reach neo-Nazi elements in Ukraine’s security forces

A group of more than 40 human rights activists have filed a petition with the High Court of Justice, demanding the cessation of Israeli arms exports to Ukraine.

They argue that these weapons serve forces that openly espouse a neo-Nazi ideology and cite evidence that the right-wing Azov militia, whose members are part of Ukraine’s armed forces, and are supported by the country’s ministry of internal affairs, is using these weapons.

An earlier appeal to the Defense Ministry was met with no response.

The ministry’s considerations in granting export licenses for armaments are not disclosed to the public, but it appears that the appearance of Israeli weapons in the hands of avowed neo-Nazis should be a consideration used in opposing the granting of such a license.

In the past, Israel has armed anti-Semitic regimes, such as the generals’ regime in Argentina, which murdered thousands of Jews in camps while its soldiers stood in watchtowers guarding the abducted prisoners with their Uzi submachine guns.

According to a freedom of information petition to Israel's defense ministry from last January (Hebrew: read in full here), Israel also armed Bolivia's military regimes, knowing that Nazi war criminal Klaus Barbie was part of the regime. Legal documents used to convict the head of the junta also showed that Barbie's death squads used Israeli Uzis.

• Like 3
On 3/16/2022 at 6:59 PM, a.d._510_n_ok said:
Rights Groups Demand Israel Stop Arming neo-Nazis in Ukraine

Human rights activists petition the court to cease Israeli arms exports to Ukraine since some of these weapons reach neo-Nazi elements in Ukraine’s security forces

A group of more than 40 human rights activists have filed a petition with the High Court of Justice, demanding the cessation of Israeli arms exports to Ukraine.

They argue that these weapons serve forces that openly espouse a neo-Nazi ideology and cite evidence that the right-wing Azov militia, whose members are part of Ukraine’s armed forces, and are supported by the country’s ministry of internal affairs, is using these weapons.

An earlier appeal to the Defense Ministry was met with no response.

The ministry’s considerations in granting export licenses for armaments are not disclosed to the public, but it appears that the appearance of Israeli weapons in the hands of avowed neo-Nazis should be a consideration used in opposing the granting of such a license.

In the past, Israel has armed anti-Semitic regimes, such as the generals’ regime in Argentina, which murdered thousands of Jews in camps while its soldiers stood in watchtowers guarding the abducted prisoners with their Uzi submachine guns.

According to a freedom of information petition to Israel's defense ministry from last January (Hebrew: read in full here), Israel also armed Bolivia's military regimes, knowing that Nazi war criminal Klaus Barbie was part of the regime. Legal documents used to convict the head of the junta also showed that Barbie's death squads used Israeli Uzis.

Fuck of the mountain tops! Religious/political shit get's so damn twisted it's impossible to find logic in any of it. When Russia invaded Afghanistan (an anti Semitic country for a millennia) it was Israel who transformed billions of the CIA's $ into arming the Mujaheddin, aka fanatical Muslim Nazis. One solid truth, religious conviction isn't worth the paper it's printed on. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

No way this faggot child raper was in the military!

LOL nope..just another example of how these people have no respect for anything.see that logo on his chest? Thats known as a trident or "Budweiser" by seals. this guy is full shitheal. Picture is real tho..He wore it to a costume party. nothing is off limits for these elitists. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

It's a costume party. Only if wearing out in public or trying to pass yourself off as military could this rise to the level of impersonation or even stolen valor. He's still a douche bag, that I agree on.

Thats your opinion.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

you are right..its specifically the pin, the trident..wouldnt give a shit if it were just dress whites..whatever.. its the pin, that's specific and uniquely earned. I guess its really no different as someone dressed as a generic biker Vs dressed as a biker with a hells angels deathhead..big difference. Logos are specific and important. its pride, the work and sacrifice it took to get for the real version. Like mine, as HM-8427. took me 16 months and 2 deployments to achieve..If I saw my logo on a douche at a party id pull them aside and encourage them to remove it.

But I suppose none of it matters. the point of the photo isnt the clothes but the man wearing them. 

A symbol just like Sargent stripes or general's stars. The trident is just a symbol to anyone else. Again this is just a costume for costume's sake. It's meant to be authentic in that context. It isn't meant to be misleading any more than the guy dressed as Abraham Lincoln is mistaken for Abraham Lincoln.

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

A symbol just like Sargent stripes or general's stars. The trident is just a symbol to anyone else.

You understand he probably didn't purchase that trident, right? He pimped children to elite American politicians. I could imagine Bill Clinton personally pinning him with it.

It's not just the stolen valor aspect of it or even just the idea that an American politician awarded it to him in a mockery of the men who earned but it was bestowed upon a creature who sold underage girls into sexual slavery and who became esteemed by the people we elect to run the country because he granted them carnal access to children.

• Like 2