Destruction of Earth

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What we use to make printing plates.2 types of metals to use Aluminum or stainless steel.Stainless steel cost too much.We use 15,20,30 and 40 gauge.We use to use 50 gauge.In Aluminum,the higher the number the thicker it is,but not in steel.We have to work under special lights so the plates don't get exposed.Their are some you have to do in the dark with red lights.

5052-h34-aluminum-1.jpg

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, Thomas Perkins said:

What we use to make printing plates.2 types of metals to use Aluminum or stainless steel.Stainless steel cost too much.We use 15,20,30 and 40 gauge.We use to use 50 gauge.In Aluminum,the higher the number the thicker it is,but not in steel.We have to work under special lights so the plates don't get exposed.Their are some you have to do in the dark with red lights.

5052-h34-aluminum-1.jpg

No love from arconic? They too wrapped up with its other 1/2, howmet aerospace with all the sabers of war being rattled? Getting ready for war instead?

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 1

Putin “Who remembers how great Russia was more than a few years ago - back when Mother Russia was a strong world-wide power with a few even more backward countries under its control? Back when I was a lowly KGB agent in East Berlin? Who remembers long bread lines, food shortages, lots and lots of Bodka, and lying in the gutter for lack of a reason to get up? How about being isolated and being stuck in 1899?

Well, those good times are coming back in the next couple of weeks or months. Let’s go party like it’s before 1989.”

Just a guess.

• Like 3

I fail to understand why bread and butter and cheerios are going up because of a dispute between war clubs half way around the world? Also sarcastically glad to see theyve found something to spend 40% of my wages on cuz why address homelessness in a thoughtful manner or the drug problem or the fucked up vets.. Im bitter. Whats a ukraine? Who’s putin? Doesnt mean shit to me.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

I fail to understand why bread and butter and cheerios are going up because of a dispute between war clubs half way around the world? Also sarcastically glad to see theyve found something to spend 40% of my wages on cuz why address homelessness in a thoughtful manner or the drug problem or the fucked up vets.. Im bitter. Whats a ukraine? Who’s putin? Doesnt mean shit to me.

It's all a distraction as they continue to loot and pillage the US.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
4 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

It's all a distraction as they continue to loot and pillage the US.

Exactly what I believe

I believe the elite are trying to bankrupt this country so they can get rid of cash, people with cash cannot be controlled, people without cash are nothing but sheeple, and sheeple do not have rights, they are sheeple, as I have said several times, Bill Gates says, "There are too many people and it is not sustainable", Mike tried to make me feel lesser one time by repeating it over and over after I posted that statement.

The elite are the ones that polluted this planet selling us stuff, and now they are not happy and it is our fault, if we were gone everything would be better for them, well 320 million people(7+ billion) are not just going to go away voluntarily, so it appears this "reset" is the solution for them, and they are not going to stop, there will be another plague and more vaccinations until everyone except the chosen are vaccinated.

• Like 6
5 hours ago, wayno said:

I believe the elite are trying to bankrupt this country so they can get rid of cash, people with cash cannot be controlled, people without cash are nothing but sheeple, and sheeple do not have rights,

ta0KZ9i.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, wayno said:

Exactly what I believe

I believe the elite are trying to bankrupt this country so they can get rid of cash, people with cash cannot be controlled, people without cash are nothing but sheeple, and sheeple do not have rights, they are sheeple, as I have said several times, Bill Gates says, "There are too many people and it is not sustainable", Mike tried to make me feel lesser one time by repeating it over and over after I posted that statement.

The elite are the ones that polluted this planet selling us stuff, and now they are not happy and it is our fault, if we were gone everything would be better for them, well 320 million people(7+ billion) are not just going to go away voluntarily, so it appears this "reset" is the solution for them, and they are not going to stop, there will be another plague and more vaccinations until everyone except the chosen are vaccinated.

Me? Only you can make yourself feel 'lesser'. Agree there are too many people and only finite resources... and only finite resources that are renewable.  There is no such thing as sustainable growth, it's an insane expression. Sustainable is an equilibrium where resources (renewable) and users balance. 

The 'elite' didn't pollute this planet. Look no further than the people (sheeple) who bought the stuff and demanded this 'cheap stuff' in copious amounts. It simply made it easier to have a job, and raise kids. In third world countries it provided jobs, income and more kids. The good news is that as the standard of living and education goes up the birth rate goes down but everywhere else the birth rate increases because infant mortality has gone down and education has not caught up yet. Change is slow... generational even. I think world birth rates have fallen, and are falling, at least in developed countries but probably too late to plateau and do much good.

Not sure how being the unvaccinated elites is a survival tactic. Are you saying the vaccinations are the cause of death and should be avoided to survive? or the plagues? Pretty sure more unvaccinated people dies from co-vid than vaccinated ones. Because surely some of the scientists will be 'sheeple' and discover some connection to mass die off from vaccinations. Hell even the uneducated would be witness to this and draw some sort of conclusion about vaccinations vs. death rate. Any change has to be subtle or someone will figure this out... if there is anything to figure out.

As for the removal of cash.... better convert your present wealth into survival gear for the future. Or perhaps you might think that this isn't going to happen over night? Maybe there's time to finish out our sentence here in relative peace and comfort like I hope to. In maybe another 20 years, with luck, I'll be able to help with reducing the population by one.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Me? Only you can make yourself feel 'lesser'. Agree there are too many people and only finite resources... and only finite resources that are renewable.  There is no such thing as sustainable growth, it's an insane expression. Sustainable is an equilibrium where resources (renewable) and users balance. 

The 'elite' didn't pollute this planet. Look no further than the people (sheeple) who bought the stuff and demanded this 'cheap stuff' in copious amounts. It simply made it easier to have a job, and raise kids. In third world countries it provided jobs, income and more kids. The good news is that as the standard of living and education goes up the birth rate goes down but everywhere else the birth rate increases because infant mortality has gone down and education has not caught up yet. Change is slow... generational even. I think world birth rates have fallen, and are falling, at least in developed countries but probably too late to plateau and do much good.

Not sure how being the unvaccinated elites is a survival tactic. Are you saying the vaccinations are the cause of death and should be avoided to survive? or the plagues? Pretty sure more unvaccinated people dies from co-vid than vaccinated ones. Because surely some of the scientists will be 'sheeple' and discover some connection to mass die off from vaccinations. Hell even the uneducated would be witness to this and draw some sort of conclusion about vaccinations vs. death rate. Any change has to be subtle or someone will figure this out... if there is anything to figure out.

As for the removal of cash.... better convert your present wealth into survival gear for the future. Or perhaps you might think that this isn't going to happen over night? Maybe there's time to finish out our sentence here in relative peace and comfort like I hope to. In maybe another 20 years, with luck, I'll be able to help with reducing the population by one.  

What do you think is in the syringe Mike? A salad? Doesnt matter anyway you made your choice. 

moves to amazon to avoid death by avalanche..dies from snake bite..death cert:covid19

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 2