Destruction of Earth

Geezus do people actually watch this shit? I got in 2-3 min and bailed. I grew up in the Cold War. There was a pervasive dread deep down inside that no one talked about but small hints crept in. I didn't read the papers but there was the news whore TV. Some people actually built fallout shelters (plans from Popular Mechanics) but I don't think anyone in Canada. I remember being in Buffalo in the late '60s and saw a public shelter and a nuclear symbol. Freaked me out as never had these so blatantly out in the open at home, if at all. But today any idiot can post any over the top idiotic claim to ratchet up the tension. Common sense would dictate that anyone (either side) who would lob a nuclear weapon (even a very small tactical one) would galvanize world wide condemnation, like a being in a lifeboat and one person drills a hole in the bottom.

• Like 1
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

More entertainment... mostly meant to sell supplies likely.

FAR too many "they's"..They who?? lol. No one is gonna do shit except continue to milk the tax payers for money that should be going to services that benefit said tax payers. I can't speak for everyone but Im so sick of the drama. 

• Like 6
9 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

FAR too many "they's"..They who?? lol. No one is gonna do shit except continue to milk the tax payers for money that should be going to services that benefit said tax payers. I can't speak for everyone but Im so sick of the drama. 

Why I marked it entertainment, that guy has been saying the sky is falling for months... and he can sell you stuff to help. No bias there at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1