Destruction of Earth

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

FUCK NO! You can try to label me all you want. 

No one is trying to label you. How do you like being called a Hillary Supporter just because you dislike something or someone?  

Just because he doesn't agree with your view doesn't automatically put him in the Putin support column.  Because you dislike X then you must automatically be a supporter of Y.   Pretty binary and reductive reasoning.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1

Also more of a kinetic hit that a high explosive war head.

Said some can reach mach 20 just before hitting target? Must get hot.

Ever heard of the Sprint rocket? It was a defense against incoming ballistic missiles. 100g acceleration and by 5 seconds it's going so fast the nose is white hot.

11 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

No one is trying to label you. How do you like being called a Hillary Supporter just because you dislike something or someone?  

Just because he doesn't agree with your view doesn't automatically put him in the Putin support column.  Because you dislike X then you must automatically be a supporter of Y.   Pretty binary and reductive reasoning.

You said it that because I wasn't a Putin supporter I must be a Hillary Clinton supporter.

" Because you dislike X then you must automatically be a supporter of Y.   Pretty binary and reductive reasoning."

I think each of them needs a few bullets in the head.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Ever heard of the Sprint rocket? It was a defense against incoming ballistic missiles. 100g acceleration and by 5 seconds it's going so fast the nose is white hot.

I like how they didn't discuss what the warhead was, they stated that it only needed to be in the proximity of the reentry vehicle - hint it was a nuke!

Here is one of the US's hypersonic anti reentry vehicle ballistic missiles.

The vids a bit long winded and uses some CGI but it has a good overview

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
43 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

You said it that because I wasn't a Putin supporter I must be a Hillary Clinton supporter.

" Because you dislike X then you must automatically be a supporter of Y.   Pretty binary and reductive reasoning."

I think each of them needs a few bullets in the head.

🤦‍♂️.......

Are you intentionally being obtuse? 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

I used an example of a binary conclusion and he seems to have missed the mark...

Just like I miss the baby hole. That's why I don't have a girlfriend. Slipping it in the wrong hole is a deal breaker, at least until i meet that special girl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I tested the Sprint and Spartin in the 1970s.  One Sprint came so close to my target RV that at 100.00 plus feet  altitude the shock wave from its nose tip blew a big chunk of ablatative material off the RV tail.  Confirmed by radar and be the recovered RV target [was on display in the entry hall of Los Angeles AFB until the building was torn down.  SAFEGUARD system did work !]

Just now, MikeRL411 said:

I tested the Sprint and Spartin in the 1970s.  One Sprint came so close to my target RV that at 100.00 plus feet  altitude the shock wave from its nose tip blew a big chunk of ablatative material off the RV tail.  Confirmed by radar and be the recovered RV target [was on display in the entry hall of Los Angeles AFB until the building was torn down.  SAFEGUARD system did work !]

Correction, it was a Spartan.  Sprint was the low altitude interceptor.

Putin Demands Ruble Payment for Gas, Escalating Energy Fight

Russia plans to demand ruble payments for natural gas purchases from European nations, deepening its standoff with the west and potentially aggravating Europe’s worst energy crunch since the 1970s.

Gas prices surged more 30% after President Vladimir Putin ordered the central bank to develop a mechanism to make ruble payments for natural gas within a week at a meeting with his government.

https://news.yahoo.com/putin-wants-hostile-states-pay-123931743.html

How many of you know Trump ordered a missile strike against Russia during his term as commander? 

This is a perfect example of how this man did exactly as he said he would. 

During an operation in Syria there was a group of 200 Merc's near USA assets, and Trump called Putin to have his men get out. Putin didn't and assuming Trump was like the other feckless shit bags (Obama, Biden, Bush, and Clinton) mocked him and antagonized Trump. Trump warned Putin 3 times, and after the third attempt that failed. Trump ordered the strike that killed all 200 Mercs, and of the 200 was 90 active duty Russian military.  Do you know what Putin did in retaliation?......

NOT A FUCKING THING. He extended his hand for talks after this happened. 

He wasn't as you cunts call a Russian puppet. The man had the highest kill count against Russian military in post WW2... 

Do as you say, and Say as you do is not unpredictability. Read a fucking dictionary.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, datzenmike said:

Yeah he fucked up an air strip and some equipment. Spit right in his eye.

Corporate Media played it off as an empty target show of false force. Couldn't destroy their own narrative that Trump was a Russian puppet. 

• Thanks 1