Destruction of Earth

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SMELT??????? what an idiot, or who ever misheard 'melt' and said he said 'smelt' or maybe the typesetter. Fuck me what the fuck is wrong with the world? isn't it apparent??

smelt: to extract metal from an ore by using heat.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Logical1 said:

I have held Oscar's, Emmys, Tonys, ect and they are all cheap ass plastic!

So basically he's going to make a bust in his own image ( 🍆). I think most people by now know exactly where he can put it.

Its nice to see Brandon is plagued with the baby bush syndrome..inside words on the outside. Sounds like he went to Poland and told the world we want to invade Ukraine to prevent de escalation. FJB

On 3/22/2022 at 2:16 PM, datzenmike said:

Also more of a kinetic hit that a high explosive war head.

Said some can reach mach 20 just before hitting target? Must get hot.

Ever heard of the Sprint rocket? It was a defense against incoming ballistic missiles. 100g acceleration and by 5 seconds it's going so fast the nose is white hot.

The Sprint ABM sat in a about 20 foot cube topped by a stressed plastic cover.  When lit, the shock wave off the tip shattered the dome and the Sprint took off.  Very simple operation, the only moving part was the missile.  The Sprint was the low altitude interceptor.

Diversity and Inclusion

Possible Considerations for African American or Black Volunteers

Volunteer Voices: “'People of color' face many challenges living in Ukraine, as a Peace Corps Volunteer. However, African-Americans will confront far more complicated issues. For modern parts of Ukraine, African-Americans are part of the community and day-to-day life. However, there are many Ukrainians who have never seen a Black person before. Their understanding of African-American culture is fueled by the media and African stereotypes. You will generate lots of interest and curious stares.

So, these stares can make you uncomfortable and annoyed. Ukrainians' initial perception of you may be that you are from Africa; it may not. It does help if they understand that you are an American, and the training in PST will help you consider ways that you will engage with these assumptions."

"It is not uncommon for Ukrainians to refer to African-Americans as “[N-Word]”.

Volunteers of color may be called 'a monkey' or may see children’s games with Blackface. Being aware of the history of dehumanization for people of African descent may help inform where this comes from; it does not justify it. It will be at your discretion to determine the intent. No matter the intent, staff recognizes the impact that hearing that word may invoke hurt and anger.

If you view it as unlearned [something the person has never been exposed to], it may be an opportunity for you to educate that person. We are here to support your successful service, and these comments and images can be a huge distraction and obstacle to you. Know that Peace Corps staff is here to support and encourage you. Do not hesitate to remove yourself from such situations. You are not expected to be subjected to such treatment. You can also find support and understand from other African-American Peace Corps Volunteers serving in Ukraine."

https://www.peacecorps.gov/ukraine/preparing-to-volunteer/diversity-and-inclusion/

mmcavoy@icpgroup.com

On 3/27/2022 at 8:49 PM, thisismatt said:

Did somebody say...ass plastic?!

4-YOR6.jpg

Help an Ratsuner who has been out of the game. Is the consensus that smooth ice cream ass is a augmented, similar to augmented tits? Are ass implants a big thing?

5 hours ago, frankendat said:

mmcavoy@icpgroup.com

Help an Ratsuner who has been out of the game. Is the consensus that smooth ice cream ass is a augmented, similar to augmented tits? Are ass implants a big thing?

I don't like big butts I cannot lie. Smaller ones are my kind! 

I don't see the draw to these gelatinous masses called asses. Give me firmness that can bounce a quarter not hide a poodle.

6 hours ago, frankendat said:

mmcavoy@icpgroup.com

I think it's fat transfer, and they have to constantly transfer more to keep the skin taut...so it just grows...and grows...

That's my theory, but I haven't researched it any farther. I find it a bit disturbing.

• Like 2
On 3/28/2022 at 10:44 PM, frankendat said:

mmcavoy@icpgroup.com

It's called Brazilian Butt  Surgery,

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Logical1 said:

Your forum name is inappropriate!

Wide hips and big butts are treasure revered throughout history!

reddress.gif

Professor Hiney Von Tushimer says historically, sexual attraction to fat wide ass chicks was equated with symbol of wealth and status. Human evolution of ass attraction today equates a skinny tight ass chick with a symbol of health fitness.

After decades of study in rump research, I'm confident in saying I'm a truly modern man.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Historically it's a storage place for lean months of the year. Large women are more likely to survive and pass on this trait. No longer really needed today with our food supply chain so things have changed. I gravitate to leaner women but I did have a large woman once and perhaps it was the novelty of it but I never forgot her. 

• Like 1