Destruction of Earth

6 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

LHI1wFu.jpg

I think it's great the farmers are pulling out the tanks and using them  against the Russians. FUCK Putin!!!

Ok wait maybe not so much about the Russian soldiers who are doing as ordered and not knowing of Putins BS plan. FUCK Putin!

Edited by ratpatrol66
  • Like 3
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Crazy how everyone is knee jerking responses based on emotion. Your emotional response brought to you by woke left media. I repeat..not everything is as it seems! Dude lives by a Russia first policy. Who else in recent history dis the same and was painted the bad guy for 4 years? Has it crossed anyones mind that all of this maybe a psyops and the intent is to get someone to replace him more like truDOH  “To save the day”? 
Just sayin’… my be prudent to see how things shake out before jumping the bandwagon. As the world folds to the will of the all powerful great reset “youll have nothing and like it folks” heres putin pushing back on one of the most corrupt nations in recent history. What would you do as a leader if an enemy that could destroy your country showed up on your border? Roll like biden and shit the bed and let everyone down or respond like trump and do as you say youll do? Hes been warning the UN for a decade? Much longer than 3 warnings id say…probably why noone took him serious and forced him to do something they could spin? Im not judging until I know the undisputed facts not what im told to think..fuck that.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 3

Nothing is EVER what it seems but Putin DID invade a neighbor country and not the first time either. Like Hitler, he needs the shit slapped out of him, not wait to see how it all shakes out. 

21 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

What would you do as a leader if an enemy that could destroy your country showed up on your border?

Well if I was Ukraine I would fight back with every thing I had or could borrow from other countries that support me or hate Putin.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Nothing is EVER what it seems but Putin DID invade a neighbor country and not the first time either. Like Hitler, he needs the shit slapped out of him, not wait to see how it all shakes out. 

Well if I was Ukraine I would fight back with every thing I had or could borrow from other countries that support me or hate Putin.

Right.. Get the bad bad man out in favor of a leader who would implement ideals like social scoring and eco scores on small business in favor of global corporate interests while completely ignoring the fact that ukraine has a puppet nwo leadership and the eastern half is pro putin and they are fighting neo nazi liberal forces that we Americans go to work and pay taxes to fund. Im not down with Putin necessarily but im less down with the global swamp. When it comes to conflict, one simply cant dismiss wisdom, “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”. This is the very sentiment that brought trump to power in the west and guess who fought so hard to end? We are in a world war, less guns more economic wespons.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 2

History repeats itself..The bad guy changes but the people who always gain remain the same. Play this video and replace the middle east shit with russian shit pay particular attention from 2:39 on..it applies.

Then play this vid and listen to the opposing struggle. These ate the times we are living in. 

Pay attention to the messages.

History is written by the victors and the world is choosing sides. Will you blindly follow or will you have reservations? I dont want to lose my freedoms. I dont want to be a number. I dont want to live in a world that would mandate every aspect of my life. Is it conceivable that maybe Putin feels the same for his countrymen and his neighbors who are falling victim now? I may be wrong but if I am it wasnt from an absence of critical thinking.

Know you enemy.. Heres some evidence of his leadership. Terrible stuff..fuel your anger.

https://expatriant.com/living-in-russia-17-things-to-know-before-moving/
Not every thing is as it seems.

Edited by jbirds510

jbirds510 is correct keep an open mind, we are being propagandized.

I for one don't like it and even if its the "good guy's" doing so it makes them suspect.

Also the propaganda likely began years ago when politicians kids began getting jobs at Ukrainian oil companies.

Remember this bit about a Russian tank running over some innocent civilian for the hell of it ?

Now see this clip it takes a moment or two but it will make that first clip all the more clear

Edited by Ooph!
Age limited clip exchanged out and verbage
1 hour ago, Ooph! said:

I for one don't like it and even if its the "good guy's" doing so it makes them suspect.

Also the propaganda likely began years ago when politicians kids began getting jobs at Ukrainian oil companies.

Remember this bit about a Russian tank running over some innocent civilian for the hell of it ?

Now see this clip it takes a moment or two but it will make that first clip all the more clear

The second vid…no ww3 when it comes to poland..polish tanks and planes dont run on good/bad intentions..they run on fuel..from Russian oil. (Google where does poland get its oil) People think that Because putin hasnt been very aggressive its because hes weak and losing. No its because he knows he can simply turn off the oil..that will happen long before a nuke is lit off. You think hes sending in his oldest shittiest equipment because hes not strategic? Haha, no Hes holding back because he doesnt want to actually kill any more Ukrainian people than necessary. He has the tech he has the support and he has the ability to get downright  surgical. By surgical I mean he can strike a deal with China to pay in yuan for a oil and western civilization as we know it faceplants. If you doubt me google Russian Chinese naval exercises off Japan. If that happens the UN is done.kaput. So whos left to organize a fight moving forward? Or fuel it for that matter? OPEC..HAHAHAHA read here what opec said to pedo joe

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/arielcohen/2021/11/09/opec-says-to-biden-if-you-want-more-oil-pump-it-yourself/amp/

shits ugly and sadly while hard men are sorting shit out we are all hung up on issues like men in womans sports and george floyd and equality for the alphabet club. These are real issues but at the same time its the smoke in smoke and mirrors. The collapse of civility is on the horizon. The least we can do is know our real enemies. May they be foreign or domestic or both.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ooph! said:

All I can say is the reporting is a little one sided. Still it's propaganda. We could be getting the 'other' propaganda I guess.

1 hour ago, Ooph! said:

I misunderstood. I thought this was war???????? Is this a different, kinder gentler, war where no one gets hurt???

If that was a Ukrainian tank squashing a Russian soldier it would be alright??? It's WAR!!! and that video is also propaganda.

6 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

The second vid…no ww3 when it comes to poland..polish tanks and planes dont run on good/bad intentions..they run on fuel..from Russian oil. (Google where does poland get its oil) People think that Because putin hasnt been very aggressive its because hes weak and losing. No its because he knows he can simply turn off the oil..that will happen long before a nuke is lit off. You think hes sending in his oldest shittiest equipment because hes not strategic? Haha, no Hes holding back because he doesnt want to actually kill any more Ukrainian people than necessary. He has the tech he has the support and he has the ability to get downright  surgical. By surgical I mean he can strike a deal with China to pay in yuan for a oil and western civilization as we know it faceplants. If you doubt me google Russian Chinese naval exercises off Japan. If that happens the UN is done.kaput. So whos left to organize a fight moving forward? Or fuel it for that matter? OPEC..HAHAHAHA read here what opec said to pedo joe

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/arielcohen/2021/11/09/opec-says-to-biden-if-you-want-more-oil-pump-it-yourself/amp/

There's no love lost between  Muslims and communists. OPEC may oppose Russia and open the tap just to spite them.

9 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

There's no love lost between  Muslims and communists. OPEC may oppose Russia and open the tap just to spite them.

Better get smart on what happens when OPEC and Russia dont see eye to eye on how to sell oil. 
pay attention to the last paragraph “at a loss”.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Russia–Saudi_Arabia_oil_price_war

OPEC has NOTHING else to generate a GDP..nope they will stay out of it. China will keep buying oil enough to support both markets while they stay out of the politics. Oh and its 2022 RUSSIA ISNT COMMUNIST..its a capitalist society now bro.

Edited by jbirds510

I think Putins "Blitzkrieg" and bombing civilians directly puts him in the Nazi Hitler class. Really he has no justification for what he is doing.  You want to fight a military fine but directly blow up schools and hospitals is fucked up. War crimes for sure. No reason for all the deaths and suffering on both sides for what? His economy is going to be shit. He looks like a little Nepolinic fuck trying to go down in history as something great. Things seem to be getting worse for him and who is scared of Russia after the current clusterfuck on display. This is making him look incompetent. It will be interesting to see how long his supporters will stick with his currently sinking ship. I think he will probably end up like a Sadam or Khadafy at some point. Maybe someone will serve him one of the radioactive cocktails he loves to serve out.

Why is Putin Calling the Ukrainian Government a Bunch of Nazis? 

March 4, 2022

When Ukrainian nationalists and Jews look at those red and black flags, we see two different things.” – Prof. David Fishman

Q: But why call them Nazis, aside from that being the worst accusation one can make? 

This propaganda isn’t new.  Russia has for years highlighted the activity of a marginal group of Ukrainian ultra-nationalists as a way of trying to stigmatize all of Ukraine. Yes, some members of these ultra-nationalist groups have used Nazi insignia, made Hitler salutes, and used antisemitic rhetoric, but they are politically insignificant and in no way representative of Ukraine.  The political parties which the ultra-nationalists support received just over 2 percent of the vote in the 2019 elections.  Ukraine is a flawed democracy, but unquestionably a democracy, and in no way a Nazi regime.” 

“For Ukrainian nationalists, UPA and Bandera are symbols of the Ukrainian fight for Ukrainian independence. The UPA allied with Nazi Germany against the Soviet Union for tactical – not ideological – reasons.  For Jews, however, not only is allying with the Nazis unforgivable under any circumstance, but historians have documented that Ukrainian nationalists participated together with Germans in the murder of many thousands of Jews in Ukraine 

“There are neo-Nazis in Ukraine, just as there are in the U.S., and in Russia for that matter.  But they are a very marginal group with no political influence and who don’t attack Jews or Jewish institutions in Ukraine.  Putin’s propaganda is so far from the truth that it doesn’t survive the first contact with even a little knowledge.” 

https://web.archive.org/web/20220325012214/https://www.adl.org/blog/why-is-putin-calling-the-ukrainian-government-a-bunch-of-nazis

• Like 2

I won't go attack my neighbor because I would expect to be shot and killed. If he comes over here looking for trouble, night night mother fucker. Putin sent his military into Ukraine for a special operation. They got suckered into a war and now that cock sucker is threatening to drop a nuke. Putin is a coward and needs a bullet in the head. Wait have I said that before.

Yeah, I think you mentioned it a few times. 

Actually there was an episode of Jessica Jones where there's this mutant that if he tells you to do something you cannot disobey him.  He tells this guy to 'put a bullet in your head' and the guy picks up a gun is going to shoot himself but Jessica Joned quickly places a bullet in his mouth thus satisfying the requirement of putting a bullet in his head.... and saves the guy's life.

Sorry couldn't resist.

47 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Yeah, I think you mentioned it a few times. 

Actually there was an episode of Jessica Jones where there's this mutant that if he tells you to do something you cannot disobey him.  He tells this guy to 'put a bullet in your head' and the guy picks up a gun is going to shoot himself but Jessica Joned quickly places a bullet in his mouth thus satisfying the requirement of putting a bullet in his head.... and saves the guy's life.

Sorry couldn't resist.

No hurt feelings. I like the meme or whatever they are called. Looks like the girl is reluctantly going down on me. YEAH BABY SUCK IT!

• Like 1
21 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Why is Putin Calling the Ukrainian Government a Bunch of Nazis? 

March 4, 2022

When Ukrainian nationalists and Jews look at those red and black flags, we see two different things.” – Prof. David Fishman

Q: But why call them Nazis, aside from that being the worst accusation one can make? 

This propaganda isn’t new.  Russia has for years highlighted the activity of a marginal group of Ukrainian ultra-nationalists as a way of trying to stigmatize all of Ukraine. Yes, some members of these ultra-nationalist groups have used Nazi insignia, made Hitler salutes, and used antisemitic rhetoric, but they are politically insignificant and in no way representative of Ukraine.  The political parties which the ultra-nationalists support received just over 2 percent of the vote in the 2019 elections.  Ukraine is a flawed democracy, but unquestionably a democracy, and in no way a Nazi regime.” 

“For Ukrainian nationalists, UPA and Bandera are symbols of the Ukrainian fight for Ukrainian independence. The UPA allied with Nazi Germany against the Soviet Union for tactical – not ideological – reasons.  For Jews, however, not only is allying with the Nazis unforgivable under any circumstance, but historians have documented that Ukrainian nationalists participated together with Germans in the murder of many thousands of Jews in Ukraine 

“There are neo-Nazis in Ukraine, just as there are in the U.S., and in Russia for that matter.  But they are a very marginal group with no political influence and who don’t attack Jews or Jewish institutions in Ukraine.  Putin’s propaganda is so far from the truth that it doesn’t survive the first contact with even a little knowledge.” 

https://web.archive.org/web/20220325012214/https://www.adl.org/blog/why-is-putin-calling-the-ukrainian-government-a-bunch-of-nazis

I believe Putin and our own media here in the states have a lot in common.The notion that Neo-Nazi's or White supremacist groups actually have an influence on anything.

• Like 2