Destruction of Earth

3 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

What do you think is in the syringe Mike? A salad? Doesnt matter anyway you made your choice. 

moves to amazon to avoid death by avalanche..dies from snake bite..death cert:covid19

I have no proof of what's in it. Other than conspiracy foil hat shit, do you??????? OOooohhhh it's your opinion. Well everyone is entitled to one or two of those. But then again I never said it was anything one way or the other. I certainly did make an as informed choice as I could at the time. Almost always, the herd chooses the correct safest path. Those that choose differently are necessary as a safeguard but only if they are correct and the herd majority is wrong.

So, for the hell of it, what is your favorite theory about co-vid vax?

It kills off more people than the virus it is supposed to protect against?

It causes random sterility or reduces the birth rate?

I think this would become self evident and there would be a severe backlash against the elite.

• Like 1
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I have no proof of what's in it. Other than conspiracy foil hat shit, do you??????? OOooohhhh it's your opinion. Well everyone is entitled to one or two of those. But then again I never said it was anything one way or the other. I certainly did make an as informed choice as I could at the time. Almost always, the herd chooses the correct safest path. Those that choose differently are necessary as a safeguard but only if they are correct and the herd majority is wrong.

So, for the hell of it, what is your favorite theory about co-vid vax?

It kills off more people than the virus it is supposed to protect against?

It causes random sterility or reduces the birth rate?

I think this would become self evident and there would be a severe backlash against the elite.

For 2 years ive been conveying science, research findings and data. I dont need theory. I have a very simply system when it comes to putting trust in others. First is honesty second is evidence not just mantra. Well these fucks failed at both. Of course its just common sense that people lie when they have something to hide. Median death age 80+  and yet these cocksuckers want to put that shit in children..why mike WHY? 

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

lprYlRVZlEj4.jpeg

One nice thing is coming from all of this..its smoking out all the woke ass corporations and making it really easy for me to see who gets nothing from me..the list is getting pretty big bro. Fuck politics, All i see is more citizens from other nations getting fucked over the posturing of politicians. Take apple for example..stopping the sales in Russia..That doesnt effect Putin just the powerless citizens..Will apple punk you next if Biden does something unpopular? Hey apple if you are listening you should know Putin is homies with the guy that makes your shit. Keep it up and you may not have a phone to deny people much longer..what ya gonna do, have it made in the USA? Thats a fucking joke.

• Like 4

I posted this a year++ ago in the CV19 thread.  For those of you that want what is likely THE most up front answer as to the vax's & what are in them, take a few & read up on it..........

www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org

For those that do NOT want to even go there, for your own reasons, don't read up on it.  It is that simple.  Many of my close friends & family got the jab.  I did not & never will.  I have NEVER given any of them a hard time.  I HAVE been ridiculed by quite a few that have gotten the jab,  There shouldn't be an argument.  Personal choice......period. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, jbirds510 said:

For 2 years ive been conveying science, research findings and data. I dont need theory. I have a very simply system when it comes to putting trust in others. First is honesty second is evidence not just mantra. Well these fucks failed at both. Of course its just common sense that people lie when they have something to hide. Median death age 80+  and yet these cocksuckers want to put that shit in children..why mike WHY? 

Well I remain unconvinced as I can probably find data that disputes yours. That's the problem with today. There is no truth. Everything is suspect.

What is median death age? Average life expectancy? and what does saying that have to do with "and yet these cocksuckers want to put that shit in children..why mike WHY? " I'm not following you.

Canadians live to just over 81 on average. Americans just over '78 and it's widening. 

Canada

https://www.conferenceboard.ca/hcp/Details/Health/life-expectancy.aspx

US

https://www.google.ca/search?q=median+death+age++america&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjXoYi4iLr2AhXuGzQIHUSWDQEQ2-

https://www.statnews.com/2021/02/18/u-s-life-expectancy-fell-by-a-year-in-the-first-half-of-2020-cdc-report-finds/

"Life expectancy at birth for the total U.S. population declined from 78.8 years in 2019 to 77.8 years for January through June 2020. "

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
23 minutes ago, yenpit said:

For those that do NOT want to even go there, for your own reasons, don't read up on it.  It is that simple.  Many of my close friends & family got the jab.  I did not & never will.  I have NEVER given any of them a hard time.  I HAVE been ridiculed by quite a few that have gotten the jab,  There shouldn't be an argument.  Personal choice......period. 

I agree, it's up to the individual to choose.... if that's allowed. I chose, I expect others to do the same. I may ask what they chose but never ask others their reason for their choice as this might indicate criticism. Most volunteer this anyway. We all have our reasons and presumably it was reason and not irrational fear or ignorance.

As I see it, in theory at least, if there was a serious pandemic approaching (not co-vid) a responsible government will provide protection for it's people, this is it's job, and the best way is for all the population to get vaccinated to stop/slow the spread and reduce the likelihood of death. What if people are given the choice to opt out? Well people are funny that way. I think over half of Americans 65%? believe there are aliens which is kind of irrational seeing as there is not much proof but like flat earthers they can't be reasoned with. Now what if half the people, irrationally think the vaccination is bad for them? Some might even say it's my constitutional right, to refuse. The government has no right to tell me what to do. In the name of freedom I refuse. You can't make me. Well half vaccinated may not be enough to stop the spread and a lot will die when they didn't need to. If only things were that simple. 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I agree, it's up to the individual to choose.... if that's allowed. I chose, I expect others to do the same. I may ask what they chose but never ask others their reason for their choice as this might indicate criticism. Most volunteer this anyway. We all have our reasons and presumably it was reason and not irrational fear or ignorance.

As I see it, in theory at least, if there was a serious pandemic approaching (not co-vid) a responsible government will provide protection for it's people, this is it's job, and the best way is for all the population to get vaccinated to stop/slow the spread and reduce the likelihood of death. What if people are given the choice to opt out? Well people are funny that way. I think over half of Americans 65%? believe there are aliens which is kind of irrational seeing as there is not much proof but like flat earthers they can't be reasoned with. Now what if half the people, irrationally think the vaccination is bad for them? Some might even say it's my constitutional right, to refuse. The government has no right to tell me what to do. In the name of freedom I refuse. You can't make me. Well half vaccinated may not be enough to stop the spread and a lot will die when they didn't need to. If only things were that simple. 

A lot of us have been saying "you can't make me" and it is that simple, and if we die that's tough shit for us not the vaccinated.

You keep saying

"Well I remain unconvinced as I can probably find data that disputes yours. That's the problem with today. There is no truth. Everything is suspect. " 

and I think you are wrong, there is truth and and you need to use your noggin to find it.

We used to call the statements you are making a copout

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 3
29 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Well said, i honestly think........but if you read what frontlinedoctors say (or watch them on TBN & Daystar), you will see that the number of deaths of the vax'd is actually way more than is reported, perhaps to soon outnumber the non-vax'd in the very near future.  This info should be reported thru......dang, can't remember the CDC/FDA website to report complications 😣, starts with a V.......but they are not doing it.  Why not?  Likely for the same reason all doctors here in the USA have been threatened of loosing their license to practice, if they prescribe and/or administer HCQ or Ivermectin...........my doctor told me that straight up, cuz I asked her if she would help!  There is documented proof, in MANY ways ie reports, video's, commentary etc, showing that there have been many deaths (and of course simple complications) of the vax'd.  The non-vax'd have been targeted by the media AND the administration.  We are NOT the problem...........Covid is & those that created it.  Again, I PRAY for my friends & family (that includes you knuckleheads) that these things will never happen, as I am not one to wish anything bad on anybody (well, maybe the puppeteers behind this mess of an administration............well, maybe Fauci etc...........and I guess Putin etc...........but you get my point!!).  I will say it again..........take some time & read what is available on that website!  What you actually get out of it is your own business 😊.  Be well all!!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jbirds510 said:

Mike. If you need clarification try a pm. Otherwise try not to talk to me, i dont really like you and you know youre just being an antagonist.

So if I pose a question I'm an antagonist? Here I thought I was tying to ferret out some truth. See below....

1 hour ago, Ooph! said:

A lot of us have been saying "you can't make me" and it is that simple, and if we die that's tough shit for us not the vaccinated.

You keep saying

"Well I remain unconvinced as I can probably find data that disputes yours. That's the problem with today. There is no truth. Everything is suspect. " 

and I think you are wrong, there is truth and and you need to use your noggin to find it.

We used to call the statements you are making a copout

When two opposite sides claim to believe they have the truth and the other is wrong, then what is truth? To say I need to use my noggin to find it, is starting to sound like a cop out. I've said this all along...

Mikes axiom: For every true fact there is an equal and opposite fact. That is also provably true.

To find a truth you can be comfortable with, you would have to pick one side and ignore all the other truths out there. Wish I could do that but maybe the truth is in the middle and not clear cut or, not at all.

• Like 1

Politicians in this country passed a law that said no one could sue for side effects of a vaccine that was created before 2015 for a pandemic that started in 2020, I am too lazy to search it, but I expect that this and every other vaccine they are making is being blanket covered by that same law, so whatever they make and put inside you, you cannot sue them for side effects, if that does not throw up giant RED flags for you then you are a sheeple and you get your info from the same place DAV gets his info.

Now they are going after the children, this is just about the lowest backstabbing lowlife thing they have done since passing that law that you cannot sue for side effects of their vaccines, and Bill Gates is up to his neck in this as he is the one that lost "Mandatory Vaccinations" in the United States supreme court.

The truth is that the vaccine they are giving people has side effects, and that is why they passed the law that says you cannot sue them for side effects, otherwise why would they pass such a law?

It took 4 years before the birth rate went over a cliff in Africa, seems like it would have went up after Bill Gates started helping them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Me? Only you can make yourself feel 'lesser'. Agree there are too many people and only finite resources... and only finite resources that are renewable.  There is no such thing as sustainable growth, it's an insane expression. Sustainable is an equilibrium where resources (renewable) and users balance. 

The 'elite' didn't pollute this planet. Look no further than the people (sheeple) who bought the stuff and demanded this 'cheap stuff' in copious amounts. It simply made it easier to have a job, and raise kids. In third world countries it provided jobs, income and more kids. The good news is that as the standard of living and education goes up the birth rate goes down but everywhere else the birth rate increases because infant mortality has gone down and education has not caught up yet. Change is slow... generational even. I think world birth rates have fallen, and are falling, at least in developed countries but probably too late to plateau and do much good.

Not sure how being the unvaccinated elites is a survival tactic. Are you saying the vaccinations are the cause of death and should be avoided to survive? or the plagues? Pretty sure more unvaccinated people dies from co-vid than vaccinated ones. Because surely some of the scientists will be 'sheeple' and discover some connection to mass die off from vaccinations. Hell even the uneducated would be witness to this and draw some sort of conclusion about vaccinations vs. death rate. Any change has to be subtle or someone will figure this out... if there is anything to figure out.

As for the removal of cash.... better convert your present wealth into survival gear for the future. Or perhaps you might think that this isn't going to happen over night? Maybe there's time to finish out our sentence here in relative peace and comfort like I hope to. In maybe another 20 years, with luck, I'll be able to help with reducing the population by one.  

I said you tried, I did not say you succeeded, I did a lot of research to try and find the truth back in early 2020, you did nothing except call our president an Orange man, I have not called your ruler anything as that is not my business.

• Like 2

Orange man? Quite possibly I did though it doesn't sound like me. I'm sure I could have done much better. I despised his very unpresidential ways but he did get the job done and secondly he blocked that cunt Hillary from America becoming a worse disaster. At the time little did we know the horrific disaster of a president and veep waiting just over the horizon. Makes you long for the 'good ol days' of the Trump presidency.

My ruler? Have at er...

15 hours ago, datzenmike said:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
6 hours ago, yenpit said:

all doctors here in the USA have been threatened of loosing their license to practice, if they prescribe and/or administer HCQ or Ivermectin.

There is documented proof, in MANY ways ie reports, video's, commentary etc, showing that there have been many deaths (and of course simple complications) of the vax'd.  

Let's get this straight, your Dr. said "all doctors here in the USA have been threatened", or did she say that any Dr. prescribing, and/or administering an unapproved drug therapy can, and should have their license revoked? I'm in a clinical profession and none of the many Drs. I work with have been threatened for not toeing the line with this.

Contrary to popular belief, (pun most definitely intended) "proof" is never derived from reports, video's, commentary, etc. Although you'll never prove it, you can test your theory through a systematic pursuit of knowledge involving the collection of data through objective observation and/or experimentation, and then formulate a hypotheses of your findings. When you're done you can submit it for peer review, so everyone (including your competitors and enemies) gets a chance to critique it and see if your findings can be replicated to test it's validity. At lest that's what research scientists do anyway.

That's also why my family and I are confidently vax'd 3 ways to Sunday.... OK so I developed a 3rd nipple, but my Dr. said it's likely from eating too much tofu.

Edited by paradime
  • Like 2

Again, playing the devil's advocate... if the official line by any government is to vaccinate their population then allowing doctors to promote untested or unauthorized or experimental remedies would be seen as risky even deadly.  

• Like 1
10 hours ago, paradime said:

Let's get this straight, your Dr. said "all doctors here in the USA have been threatened", or did she say that any Dr. prescribing, and/or administering an unapproved drug therapy can, and should have their license revoked? I'm in a clinical profession and none of the many Drs. I work with have been threatened for not toeing the line with this.

Contrary to popular belief, (pun most definitely intended) "proof" is never derived from reports, video's, commentary, etc. Although you'll never prove it, you can test your theory through a systematic pursuit of knowledge involving the collection of data through objective observation and/or experimentation, and then formulate a hypotheses of your findings. When you're done you can submit it for peer review, so everyone (including your competitors and enemies) gets a chance to critique it and see if your findings can be replicated to test it's validity. At lest that's what research scientists do anyway.

That's also why my family and I are confidently vax'd 3 ways to Sunday.... OK so I developed a 3rd nipple, but my Dr. said it's likely from eating too much tofu.

OK I'll play along..........my statement of "all doctors here in the USA have been threatened" was MY opinion 🙄.  How about MANY doctors........??  I asked my doctor if she would prescribe HQC & Ivermectin, both of which have been ABUSIVELY banned by whomever.....the CDC, FDA.........the administration?  (PS that medical board that I could not remember before is VAERS).  She said she could not.  I then asked her if she would help me with dosage, if I got it online (it IS available).  She said she could not, in fear of loosing her license.  She is an educated medical doctor & a firm believer in holistic alternatives, which is exactly what I want in a doctor.  I know many medical/clinical people, some are very good friends & they have similar sentiments/beliefs as you...........I'm ok with that & we respect each others beliefs.  I do not bust their chops, they do not bust my chops................respect.  There have been MANY doctors here in the USA & abroad, that have stepped forward, claiming that they were threatened.  There have been a scary large number of doctors that HAVE lost their license, practice etc because of how this administration has handled this mess.  I personally know health care workers that LOST their jobs, because of their choice of not getting the jab.  Some held out until the last second, but ended up getting the jab to keep their job.  Makes my stomach turn.  If you read about (ie my link above) OR have seen members of frontlinedoctors on Daystar or TBN, then you would have an idea of just how controlling & censored all of this is (perhaps you have & you still do not believe any of it.........which is fine with me).  Do you see me spouting off all the time here?  Nope.

Have you seen ALL of the collections of data through objective observation and/or experimentations, thus formulating a hypotheses of their findings, when done, they submitted them for peer review & got censored, never to be seen on main stream media?  Those reports/findings are ALL linked within frontlinedoctors, for those that have an open mind to such, can watch, listen & learn.  Again, do it or don't.  

As a regular Joe in the classic auto industry, I do think in systematic ways, in the pursuit of knowledge etc etc.  When all of this began, I started paying great attention to it all.  I asked many questions of these friends.  I watched & listened to many opinions on ALL levels of media.  I even watched & listened to the dems/left/the administration, until I made my own personal assumption that they were, for the most part, full of crap.  Having said that, yes, I watch & listen to mostly conservative opinions, news & media..............but ALWAYS with a grain of salt.  I made a personal decision to NOT get the jab.  I started paying great attention to the outcomes of those that did get the jab & I am perfectly happy that I did not.  I have had CV.  I did NOT simply refuse because I was told to.  I systematically pursued my own knowledge & made my own decisions.  This whole mess has become completely politicized.  It's all about the science, huh?  I actually DO believe that..........I just do NOT believe that this administration is actually following the science.  They simply lie about whatever they want, to gain their agenda, whatever the f**k that is!

So here I am getting questioned by someone who sounds very proud to have been "........vax'd 3 ways to Sunday"!  Good on ya!! 👍  There are those on here that feel the same way.  Good on them!! 👍  Don't try to rattle me, simply out of respect for MY own personal decision.  It is that simple.  

• Like 1

I agree with certain points you raise Mike, and in a better world I could be on-board. Your premise about the government doing what is best and people should follow relies on trust. Most governments have proven they can not be trusted, these people are morally bankrupt and their sole purpose is to further themselves. 

Further to that, a responsible government would look at all avenues available to treat a pandemic. A responsible government would not force vaccinate an entire population with an unproven novel vaccine, no matter what argument put forward it still comes down to its a "trial". Trials have placebo groups and control groups. 

What if the cure is worse than the disease and you've nailed your entire population? Well we are going to find out one way or another now aren't we. 

• Like 3

Well there you go into specifics, I was merely glossing over and opining on what it should be like. Perhaps in the '50s? I'm a child of the '50s and there were many vaccinations and boosters at school. Polio was just being beaten, childhood diseases were being beaten or avoided. Naturally if public confidence has eroded (and that is quite apparent these days) and a vaccine is unproven as safe then there will be push back. Keep in mind that it wasn't that long ago the 'other' anti vaxers were sending their children to school with no protection from many of these avoidable childhood diseases. They thought that is caused autism when really we are all autistic if the spectrum is wide enough. Just like there is more cancer today but you have to take into account that detection has improved.

• Like 1

How do you change the meaning of a word in the  dictionary? Asking for a government 

the definition of vaccine was changed to suite corporate needs in 2020. If your eyes are itchy thats because of the wool that was pulled over them. 

also for the record, my contributions here have never been about changing minds, its been about bringing you the information that MSM was “encouraged” to not share so that you could have all the information possible to make the best decision for you.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 1

My dictionary still defines it the same. You can't change the meaning, maybe they simply use it incorrectly?

Yet I remain unconvinced by your information as I am of all who claim theirs is factual and true. Just being opposite to the MSN bias and bullshit doesn't mean yours is right, only markedly less shitty. I take it all in, or mostly, and sift through it for connections and lines of thought going somewhere. As for THEM and YOU, right now I'm slightly to your side but very cautious. With age comes cynicism, years of experience has taught you that nothing is black and white and truth is on a sliding scale. 

• Like 2