• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm getting really tired of electric vehicles being forced down our throats,

& eventual banning of the sale of gas/diesel vehicles by our own Government.

I also resent them giving rebates on them,& paying for tons of new recharging

stations.If they're so great,let the market decide.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, angliagt said:

its almost like a planned economy, and we didn't even notice

• Like 2
14 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

I noticed, note the date.. Do you believe in coincidences?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rockefeller-family-is-exiting-the-oil-business/ 

Although it isn't directly "destruction of America" this, along the same time period shows the lead up to today and the mechanisms working in unison, "western unification" and how we found ourselves hating Putin, as we are told to do, when in reality he is actually at war with this, along side every sovereign individual impacted by what the all powerful have planned moving forward..its a tangled web and the internet is the only true tool to expose and move in counter as a "silent majority".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGt82RFfg3U

The government isn't your friend, never has been. Our future depends on our ability to be able to see things as they are rather than how you are told to view it.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGt82RFfg3U

The government isn't your friend, never has been. Our future depends on our ability to be able to see things as they are rather than how you are told to view it.

Well the above certainly explains how you might believe that Putin is your friend. Don't be a commie stooge.

35 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

.... shows the lead up to today and the mechanisms working in unison, "western unification" and how we found ourselves hating Putin, as we are told to do, when in reality he is actually at war with this, along side every sovereign individual impacted by what the all powerful have planned moving forward..its a tangled web and the internet is the only true tool to expose and move in counter as a "silent majority".

Even the internet is not to be trusted. Putin has a whole team of monkeys bashing out propaganda on the net. Psyops

Definition of psyops

: military operations usually aimed at influencing the enemy's state of mind through noncombative means (such as, but not limited to... disinformation on the internet)
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, angliagt said:

The government doesn't have to ban gasoline vehicles.   They just have to ban gasoline,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Well the above certainly explains how you might believe that Putin is your friend. Don't be a commie stooge.

"how we found ourselves hating Putin, as we are told to do" in no way implies friendship. This isn't the first time Ive asked you to not put words in my mouth. Take a step back with the name calling fella.

• Like 1

Well what's the opposite of hate? ambivalence?

No one needs to be told to hate him it's well earned. Are you saying that the hate isn't earned? That he's innocent and doesn't deserve it? It's all a misunderstanding? He hasn't had dissenters killed? hasn't invaded a sovereign country? (and now probably war crimes in his name?) That there's a conspiracy to malign him and we are falling for it?..... please! Where's your critical thinking? Appeasement in the face of aggression has never solved anything and in fact it only emboldens them.  

All that is required for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing........ Edmond Burke. (more succinctly put than earlier similar quotes)

Name calling? what name calling?

4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Well what's the opposite of hate? ambivalence?

No one needs to be told to hate him it's well earned. Are you saying that the hate isn't earned? That he's innocent and doesn't deserve it? It's all a misunderstanding? He hasn't had dissenters killed? hasn't invaded a sovereign country? (and now probably war crimes in his name?) That there's a conspiracy to malign him and we are falling for it?..... please! Where's your critical thinking? Appeasement in the face of aggression has never solved anything and in fact it only emboldens them.  

All that is required for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing........ Edmond Burke. (more succinctly put than earlier similar quotes)

Name calling? what name calling?

What I am saying I already said, the rest YOU said. I felt I was very clear about the modest and limited content I shared. Not even sure why Im talking to you about this shit, you aren't even American. Why aren't you focusing on your own political disaster instead of ours?

You said we were hating Putin because we were told to. Well I don't need some outside influence to tell me to do that. Saying so doesn't make it so.

Also; "Our future depends on our ability to be able to see things as they are rather than how you are told to view it. " On the surface this is sensible I guess. One should question everything presented to you not just what the government says.

"its a tangled web and the internet is the only true tool to expose and move in counter as a "silent majority." The internet is just as full of shit as the government. There is more exposure to crackpot theories and crap on the internet than anywhere or anytime in the history of the world. The government is a 'tangled web'? The internet is the tit of all information between true and false, ready to suckle the hungry and unwary.

"you aren't even American" wow, that's almost condescending, in a way racist even. lol. How is that even germane to any discussion? Only Americans can discuss their political disaster? Your 'disaster' far outshines our much duller Canadian 'disaster', and is more entertaining.  

On 9/19/2022 at 12:29 PM, angliagt said:

NIMBY!

Exactly.Those cities and citizens complaining about the bussing of illegals into their backyards really are a special group.They make Abbott and Desantis out to be criminals while their savior Biden continues to leave that border open to whoever wants to cross it.I hope they bus half of Mexico up into the northeast so those fucking hypocrites can get a taste of what Texas and other states have to deal with.There's a very simple solution to all of this but Biden is too stupid to figure it out.Tighten up the border maybe ? And just to be clear on this,FUCK BIDEN.

• Like 3
On 9/18/2022 at 9:30 AM, datzenmike said:

"you aren't even American" wow, that's almost condescending, in a way racist even.

Your 'disaster' far outshines our much duller Canadian 'disaster', and is more entertaining.  

Don't be as daft as everyone who can't understand or use "racist" legitimately or perhaps even intelligently.  Are Canadians a "race"?

Also, what your emperor did to the individual rights of the people involved in the truck protests far outstrips anything that has happened here yet at least on a more widely applied scale.  Not to mention the outright persecution of certain pastors in Canada over draconian covid rules.

• Like 1

Read again. I didn't say anyone was racist I said "in a way racist even". You didn't even quote me properly either. There was an LOL right after that remark. I was making fun of racism comments. 

On 9/18/2022 at 6:30 AM, datzenmike said:

"you aren't even American" wow, that's almost condescending, in a way racist even. lol. How is that even germane to any discussion? Only Americans can discuss their political disaster?

As far as my dick head emperor, how is that in any way comparable to that laughable disaster Brandon??? So who is running the US anyway? his handler?? Not hard for the world to see that things down there are well and truly fucked. Hell the FBI are weaponized by the current government against political opponents. wtf??? I still stand by this quote...

On 9/18/2022 at 6:30 AM, datzenmike said:

Your 'disaster' far outshines our much duller Canadian 'disaster', and is more entertaining. 

Covid rules? There are no rules to follow since the spring? and then it was just a mask. Haven't worn a mask all winter but I don't go out much. I would only put it on if a store owner asked me to. By far, most didn't. 

• Like 1

Back when Kennedy was prez in the early sixties, two states (not called Florida and Texas), bused black families to Massachusetts with promises of housing and employment.

Anyone have a guess as to which two states bused them up there?

8 hours ago, john510 said:

Exactly.Those cities and citizens complaining about the bussing of illegals into their backyards really are a special group.They make Abbott and Desantis out to be criminals while their savior Biden continues to leave that border open to whoever wants to cross it.I hope they bus half of Mexico up into the northeast so those fucking hypocrites can get a taste of what Texas and other states have to deal with.There's a very simple solution to all of this but Biden is too stupid to figure it out.Tighten up the border maybe ? And just to be clear on this,FUCK BIDEN.

When the worthless oxygen wasters (liberal supported and funded) forced wolves to be relocated into the West. There was an effort to let loose a half dozen or so, into central park. While I could not support it, because of the high probability of loss of life, I was a bit disappointed the plan was not realized. 

On a related note, Jackson Hole, WY has been overrun and billionaires pushed millionaires across the boarder into Eastern ID. There are high plains in that area that serve as elk highways for elk migration. Where you find many elk, you find bears and wolves. After some of the new millionaires (who built cabin mansions on the high plains) started losing dogs and became aware of the large predator population, that no longer had an abundance of elk to eat. The new millionaires applied political pressure, as millionaires are won't to do. Taxpayer funded predator snipers were hired to hunt. A bit more spit in the eye. The hunters were not allowed (neither was anyone else) to take meat or hide. Wasted life, but that didn't make the national news feeds, "environmentalists" didn't hassle the predator snipers, didn't throw red paint at them or chain themselves to the 4wds. Rich shit brained anti hunt anti gun environmental twats showed their true colors. When those million dollar plots of land were sold, the advertisement said "nature all around" "wilderness right out your door". I can't think of a better testament of wilderness living then to have your family eaten by bear.

As far as America's border, I've said before and I'll say it again, the open boarder is the Democrat plan to remain in power. They are buying votes with our money and our country. When the money is gone crime will dramatically increase. Not for the elite in their compounds, but for those in the streets. The crime will be violent and more often than not include guns. One thing any immigrant, who comes from an area absent rule of law, understands, there is no greater horror than the inability to protect family, they will either arm themselves or actively and passionately campaign for disarming others. While one is direct and one indirect, both avenues forward the goal of disarming the populace. It is one of many, many campaigns in progress to achieve  this goal and embrace the  communist state.

• Like 1