13 hours ago, datzenmike said:

No one got the Gauss reference? Maybe yenpit. (sigh) Pearls before swine.

Ummm, sorry, no..............😜

So Google is good.  Gauss developed something regarding magnetics, that eventually lead to EV technology?? 🤓

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interestingly enough,

One gauss corresponds to 10-4 tesla (T), the International System Unit. The gauss is equal to 1 maxwell per square centimetre, or 104 weber per square metre. Magnets are rated in gauss.

So there you go.

• Like 1

BTW, for those searching for systemic racism in the US, the woke crowd has made sure it's been found:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/boa-ripped-over-no-down-payment-no-closing-costs-mortgage-plan-for-minorities

Just not applied in the direction they always claim.

Can you say "2008 mortgage crisis"?

Edited by iceman510
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, yenpit said:

Ummm, sorry, no..............😜

So Google is good.  Gauss developed something regarding magnetics, that eventually lead to EV technology?? 🤓

19 minutes ago, iceman510 said:

Interestingly enough,

One gauss corresponds to 10-4 tesla (T), the International System Unit. The gauss is equal to 1 maxwell per square centimetre, or 104 weber per square metre. Magnets are rated in gauss.

So there you go.

Gauss was the primmer mathematician of his time. The Gauss unit is named after him. Gauss is to electric motors what gas is to cars. Gauss, grass or ass is relevant to EVs and someone SHOULD make a bumper sticker. Course to most of the unwashed masses it would be over their heads, to some of you guys it would not.

• Like 1

My cool neighbor that has a shooting range in his back yard and has 2 big flags in his front yard.When the wind blows you can see it real good.Haven't been able to read the other but here is one.We are friends...Good things happen in Georgia.They are fixing to make Georgia the capital state of United States.It just passed and needs Donald's John Henry to approve.The South will rise again...

fuck-biden-flag-3--1536x1152.jpg

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, iceman510 said:

BTW, for those searching for systemic racism in the US, the woke crowd has made sure it's been found:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/boa-ripped-over-no-down-payment-no-closing-costs-mortgage-plan-for-minorities

I am guessing they didn't learn their lesson from 2009. Numbers aren't racist. Ignore the math pay the price.

• Like 3

So old Paedo Pete (as he's listed in Hunter's phone) was spouting wild porkies about guns again, where do we start?  First off, you can't put enough powder in a .223 case to drive it 5x faster than comparable rounds, even if you wanted to.  Without getting way into the weeds on rotational mass physics, there is a point where bullets will lose their stability if driven too fast, and fly off on a tangent.  So even if you had a tack-driver on normal rounds, chances are the fast ones won't make the paper.

Another thing is all the horseshit about the destructive power; weapons of war aren't primarily designed to kill.  If you KIA someone, that takes one person out of the theater, if you punch a hole through them and would them, it takes them, and some other poor bastard who has to lay down his weapon and care for them out of the theater.

If I had to choose, I'd much rather be hit with a 55 grain .223 fmj that a 180 grain Nosler from a 300 Weatherby.

• Like 3
59 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Anyone watch that FUCKER call half the nation the "Enemy" of America? 

only 38% of the USA approve of this cunt and the rest are enemies of his "Democracy."

Looks like its another inch closer to blood.

According to Bongino dude also has been talking about using the US armed forces as a "tool" to control the citizens. I haven't personally verified it but Bongino has seemed to be pretty accurate as long as Ive listened to his program. Never the less, its yet another thing that this administration has been scrutinized for in conflict to our rights and freedoms. How so many people aren't more upset is beyond my comprehension. 

• Like 4
53 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

According to Bongino dude also has been talking about using the US armed forces as a "tool" to control the citizens. I haven't personally verified it but Bongino has seemed to be pretty accurate as long as Ive listened to his program. Never the less, its yet another thing that this administration has been scrutinized for in conflict to our rights and freedoms. How so many people aren't more upset is beyond my comprehension. 

None of it surprises me. what does, is the people who are surprised that its happening...

and those who are to disconnected... or disillusioned to even think some things are possible.

• Like 5

The armed forces are also voters that follow what's going on. And they are armed!!!!! If I was in the armed forces and ordered to turn against the population I would have to do some soul searching about fragging those in charge. Naturally it wouldn't be so blatant as an order to shoot into a crown just small stuff to desensitize. Using the military is a double edged sword. Legions have marched against Rome

• Like 4
9 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

People forget the Posse Commutatis act.  Use of US military to enforce civil law is strictly forbidden. [That's what the National guard under state control is for?] US Military is NOT a civil law enforcement arm.

• Like 4
On 9/1/2022 at 1:28 PM, iceman510 said:

Just what in the hell is "transracial"?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, MikeRL411 said:

People forget the Posse Commutatis act.  Use of US military to enforce civil law is strictly forbidden. [That's what the National guard under state control is for?] US Military is NOT a civil law enforcement arm.

And California's gun laws are unconstitutional, but that doesn't stop them from trying lol

but also yes, when they say the army they usually mean the nasty girls (natl guard) which is state/home land duty

• Like 2
1 hour ago, angliagt said:

Michael Jackson was transracial. Hated being black so much he bleached his skin and narrowed his nose and stopped eating watermelon and McRibs.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, datzenmike said:

What is the Doomsday Clock? | University of Chicago News

It's 100 seconds to midnight on the doomsday clock. Maybe if everyone were to set their clocks to 4:20 the world would be a better place.

I live in CO............i like 4:20 😃

5 hours ago, angliagt said:

Well, haven't you paid attention to the "trans" movement?  It's gotta have SOMETHING to do with that.............😆

I totally spaced the speech last night, but thanks to the constant rehash today managed to get the gist of it.  The basic consensus is that this time the dems jumped the shark whilst shitting a clusterfuck into their messkit.  Of course catturd has been having a field day with it, and managed to get #pedohitler to number six worldwide, which has spawned a lot of articles on what it is and why it's trending.  That will hopefully introduce a lot of people to the Ashley factor.

Apparently they had some Hell sets left over from when Lucifer wrapped, the stills of Biden in that dark red set, fists raised, will define him just like that politician shielding himself with the baby to avoid getting shot by Johnny defined him, in The Dead Zone.

The takeaway is that his debacle last night was the biggest gift to the republicans, kind of like the Taliban getting 86 billion in swag, elevating them to the fourth largest standing army.  When Biden plays for the other team he doesn't fuck around.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
58 minutes ago, flyerdan said:

I totally spaced the speech last night, but thanks to the constant rehash today managed to get the gist of it.  The basic consensus is that this time the dems jumped the shark whilst shitting a clusterfuck into their messkit.  Of course catturd has been having a field day with it, and managed to get #pedohitler to number six worldwide, which has spawned a lot of articles on what it is and why it's trending.  That will hopefully introduce a lot of people to the Ashley factor.

Apparently they had some Hell sets left over from when Lucifer wrapped, the stills of Biden in that dark red set, fists raised, will define him just like that politician shielding himself with the baby to avoid getting shot by Johnny defined him, in The Dead Zone.

The takeaway is that his debacle last night was the biggest gift to the republicans, kind of like the Taliban getting 86 billion in swag, elevating them to the fourth largest standing army.  When Biden plays for the other team he doesn't fuck around.

”Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up”

-Obama

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, angliagt said:

Google "Rachael Dolezal"  She was the head of a chapter of the NAACP somewhere until she was outed as not being black.

She claimed she is transracial, and is now a Black lady.  Her white parents outed her.  

• Haha 1