Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Duncan said:

I was under the impression that these were on the banned list.  (I know I've been wrong before.) The City I worked for was considering banning all gas powered lawn equipment at one time, and they even considered banning people from buying permanent markers because of graffiti.  Fortunately, that discussion was stopped as quickly as it started... I suspect someone mentioned they would get creamed in a lawsuit that would surely follow if they passed a law like this...

I believe they're banning the sale of those landscape tools in California.That's step one.I'm sure they'll try to ban them completely as soon as they can.

• Sad 2
13 hours ago, john510 said:

The landscapers aren't as dumb as our leaders think they are.They're going to keep using gas powered mowers.Arizona's only a couple hours away and you'll be able to buy them there.I just bought myself a nice Honda mower because of what's coming.I'm looking to get a riding mower now for the back yard so i can run it like a small tractor.I can't afford to water out back anymore (i can but won't) so now i need to keep that dirt and rock cleaned up because of weeds.And just to be as non compliant as possible i use 106 octane leaded fuels in all my lawn care stuff.Mower,weedeater,chainsaw etc. You can actually leave the gas in tank and it won't damage anything.Fuck Gavin Newsom !

Welcome to California, do you have any fruit, fireworks or gas powered items in the vehicle today? 

Saying Goodbye to the Yermo AIS – Road Guy Rob

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, thisismatt said:

Can't make this crap up

Ummmmm yes, you can................HE DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!  FJB 😆

PS I just went to emoji's to find an AMERICAN FLAG & they don't offer it here.  WTH is that all about?  Commies!!!!!!!!!!  😖

• Like 2
2 hours ago, thisismatt said:

Can't make this crap up

A 303 muzzle velocity is at least 2,770 ft per second and there are likely faster ones. So the AR is more than 13,850 FPS? that's over mach 12. Internet disagrees and says 3,300 FPS and you guys elected this idiot????? 

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

It's an eventful day...

California goes haywire! Electric car owners are told NOT to charge their vehicles because of heatwave - just days after announcing 2035 ban on gas cars

You seriously can't make some of this shit up. 

Wait until you hear about California's new Fast Food Council....

• Like 2