i  skipped about 20 pages because i was falling behind 

speaking of behind did i miss anything 

below might contain traces of bikini girls on trampolines 

if you scroll down its freedom of choice don't blame me

Edited by Ranman72
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, john510 said:

While holding one his popular rallies yesterday Biden announced he's running for a Senate seat.LOL.True story.

Saw that. 

10 hours ago, thisismatt said:

10 hours ago, thisismatt said:

Maybe the guy running the teleprompter wears a MAGA hat.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Looks like a pretty low bar for Trump to beat! He shouldn't have any issue winning.

I would think so also but in this country who knows ? There will be issues if Trump wins or loses,mail in voting has already created them.Just watch the games that will be played after the election.

• Like 3

They, the news people you will not see on tv have stated that 100,000 mail in ballots were sent to wrong address's. So 100,000 new ballots have been sent to the correct address's.

No problem with mail in ballots or the election? And some of the news you do see, shows postal workers throwing mail in ballots in the trash.

Chopper Jim

• Sad 1
19 hours ago, jagman said:

This area has a plethora of guns. Most home owners have one or more handguns and one or more long guns.  There are no reliable statistics that show the relationship between owning and using.  It is interesting to note that a gun may not be employed to protect property.  The rule is use only if your life or the life of others are in eminent danger.. The " I feared for my life" statement.  When I moved into the area I was building my house and shop and was working alone most times.  Several neighbors vehemently suggested that I carry or have available a firearm ( i.e. not my percussion pistols ) for my protection.  To placate them I purchased a 30-30 winchester.  Good, but not what they meant I gathered, so I bought a 12 bore double.  Better but not on the mark so I bought a 38 auto handgun.  NOW I fit in.  So I have a closet full of wood and steel that I can't drive but my neighbors are happy!

And you just might save their lives.

• Like 1

Just from the snippets of news from the various states having voting issues, it is going to get real ugly around Nov 3rd.

Also, the dems are trying to modify the 25th amendment to be able to remove a president do to mental illness. If Biden wins the presidency, he is toast.

Harris will be president, Palosi would be vp?

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Chopper Jim said:

Like I said earlier. Harris will commit suicide by Clinton & Pelosi will be president.

Chopper Jim

No, Harris will just step down. Palosi will be president, then she will bring in Hillary as vp (consolation prize from '16). Who's going to stop her?

• Sad 1