• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

It did on Hillery

I think Hillary losing had more to do with how unlikeable she really is.And she was involved in politics as a career vs. her opponent.Trump was flamed 10X more than Hillary during that campaigning.And yes we know Trump isn't likeable either but he isn't your typical politician making money off of the votes.

• Like 3

I do not understand why Trump goes to them town halls and other such televised things when he knows them commentators are going to act like rabid dogs.

I think he does the best he can considering the deck is stacked against him.

What does D/B mean?

Edited by wayno
  • Like 4
On 10/14/2020 at 4:31 PM, john510 said:

I heard on the radio that FarceBook and Twitter are banning/deleting anything related to the Hunter Biden,Joe Biden situation.Anybody know if it's true ? I participate in neither so don't know for sure.

it is true

• Like 1
8 hours ago, wayno said:

I do not understand why Trump goes to them town halls and other such televised things when he knows them commentators are going to act like rabid dogs.

I think he does the best he can considering the deck is stacked against him.

What does D/B mean?

douchebag

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Duncan said:

I just did exactly that.  From my house (Huntington Beach, CA) to Phoenix, AZ a 26' truck 1-way is just shy of $2k. 

From Phoenix to here is $325.

Absolutely true.  I didn't bother with screen shots, but please feel free check it yourself. 

Interesting.   I did from LA to NY and the price is basically the same either way.  

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Icehouse said:

Interesting.   I did from LA to NY and the price is basically the same either way.  

NY is basically the same as California.  If you recall, the Governor of NY and the Mayor of NYC were literally begging people with money to come back to NY.  Their taxes and ridiculous social program expenses are driving people out of the state.  People are fleeing these two States in droves.

If someone leaves NY for those reasons, they damn sure aren't coming to Los Angeles.

Late edit:
And just for grins, I checked NY to Austin, TX for a 26' truck. Appx $3k   Reverse is about $1k. 

At $3k it seem you could hire actual movers, but I've never hired one, so I could be way off on this one.

Edited by Duncan
  • Like 2
On 10/14/2020 at 4:31 PM, john510 said:

I heard on the radio that FarceBook and Twitter are banning/deleting anything related to the Hunter Biden,Joe Biden situation.Anybody know if it's true ? I participate in neither so don't know for sure.

14 hours ago, gene knight said:

it is true

You go Ted!!!

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

You go Ted!!!

They better grab an actual knowledgeable person about tech so they're not standing around with thumbs up their own asses. Oh and fucking drop a pair of brass fucking balls to actual do something substantive about this shit. 

So TIRED of theatre... I want some action.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3
22 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

They better grab an actual knowledgeable person about tech so they're not standing around with thumbs up their own asses. Oh and fucking drop a pair of brass fucking balls to actual do something substantive about this shit. 

So TIRED of theatre... I want some action.

I'd like to see something done about it also but what can they really do ? Our mainstream media has been playing the same game forever and there are no penalties for it.I guess exposing them for what they are is the best they can do.Too bad so many will still follow these social media outlets like everything on them is truth.It's kind of sad that people are so dumbed down they can't see what's going on.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, john510 said:

I'd like to see something done about it also but what can they really do ? Our mainstream media has been playing the same game forever and there are no penalties for it.I guess exposing them for what they are is the best they can do.Too bad so many will still follow these social media outlets like everything on them is truth.It's kind of sad that people are so dumbed down they can't see what's going on.

Ajit Pai could have done something a long time ago about smacking these assholes with penalties. FEC should have been hammering the Tech Oligarchs  as well. These types of censor games being played are 'In-Kind Donations' to a single political party. Already illegal and punishable by massive fines. They need to hammer each of these Tech companies with such massive election violations that they could barely recover financially. These censorships can actually be quantitatively enumerated into value. 

• Like 2

This was an issue when GOP had total control of the 3 branches and nothing was done.

There were option!. No representatives had anything to say about it, but all they had to do was listen to some commentary youtubers about the problem. They could have come up with some solutions. GOP reps were fucking lightyears behind in knowledge about the tech censorship, and really didn't give a shit because it hadn't effected them yet.

Well here we are.  The Tech Oligarchs seem to be emboldened. They bought up all the streets to the town square and blocked them off.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, john510 said:

I'm more concerned that they tell the truth but don't tell the entire story.  Like a little snip of Biden speech, but if you go on line and watch it he fucks up on the teleprompter . 1.8 billion new jobs... 18 million!!! ..... jobs, shakes head 1.8 million new jobs. And I thought  Dan Quail was a retard.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1