• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I often lose my car keys...... How come the o sounds like loooose? long oooo sound

The keys are loose on the ring. How come the o sounds very short like lose? short o sound

I type what I hear in my head. Like noe for know... but I catch that or spell check does.. Because I have trouble with loose/lose I do stop for a second to check and it seems right to me and I continue. I guess from now on I'll have to change whatever I choose to the other one.

1 hour ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

This stuff has been happening for 150 years, the reason you see and read about it now is because these batshit crazy politicians sensationalize anything and everything they think will help/benefit them, it's all propaganda right now just like the Covid numbers they are publishing in the USA, propaganda.

I am sorry the kid shot himself, but what good is a gun stored in a locked safe when your looking at some stranger in your house across the room or coming into your bedroom in the middle of the night. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

Because nothing ever fucked up happens In  your nation right?....

it’s about time some news outlet here starts cherry picking your flaws and blast them out demonizing AU from here on out.

The news needs to leave these people alone, and keep their names private so Anti gun nutters don’t attack them. This is not news. It’s fucking media making  $$ off a tragedy.

slime ball AUS media.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 5
31 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

it’s about time some news outlet here starts cherry picking your flaws and blast them out demonizing AU from here on out.

The news needs to leave these people alone, and keep their names private so Anti gun nutters don’t attack them. This is not news. It’s fucking media making  $$ off a tragedy.

slime ball AUS media.

Yeah there is some fucked up shit, like an Auschwitz style lock down of entire cities, and half the people living there are displaying Stockholm syndrome symptoms and fully agree with the complete destruction of thier lives. More deaths by suicide due to being locked up and financially ruined but thats ok cause the virtuous have a fucking mask on. I do notice that our MSM have shut their pie holes a fair bit on the US covid debacle now that Victoria has run a complete shit show.

Now all we hear about is people who dont pay tax not getting a tax break in the budget? 

We got entire communities who beat the shit out of or to death thier own women and children every bloody week but we can't do a thing about it cause we would be stealing people from thier loving caring communities or its racist.

Our sucssesive governments have sold out our entire nation, it commodities and its industries for personal profit and worse, to gain votes from wankers who like to continually shit on other countries about gun control or whatever the flavour of the social justice month is. 

Yeah I dont think any ones back yard is tidy enough to go bitch on some one else's. 

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

slime ball AUS media.

Yea this guy acts like it's the first time its happened anywhere on the planet.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

y0wqssi9ros51.jpg?width=687&auto=webp&s=

One day a young lady pulled out of a driveway right in front of me  I slammed on the brakes and hit the horn.

She replied "Fuck you! "

I open my door, stepped out on to the roadway and unbuckled my belt and reached for my fly.  I said "Best offer I've had all day.  Your back seat or mine?"

She hit the gas instead.

• Haha 1
On 10/11/2020 at 5:08 PM, Ratwagon1600 said:

I am pro-gun, pro second amendment and pro freedom.The ignorance of the parents, should be addressed,  by a criminal court. While I hold freedom in the highest regard, it must be tempered with responsibility. Anti-gun advocates manipulate statistics, and exploit accidents to justify their claim of a higher likelihood of death by firearm, in homes with firearms.These tactics are attempts to sway the ignorant and the weak. Of course there will be more firearm related death, in homes with firearms. There will be more pool related death, in homes with pools; there will be more staircase related  death in two-story homes .etc.

The accidental firearm death of a child is tragic and looking for accountability is understandable, attempting to place blame on an inanimate  object is attempt to deny responsibility, in this case, parental responsibility.

On a side note, the rush to be the first to report, leaves gaping factual holes. What was the make and model of the firearm? Have the parents been investigated? Firearms are equipped with safeties, to prohibit accidental discharge. I do not deny the possibility that a three-year-old child could fumble around with a firearm, disengage the safeties, pull the trigger, while pointing the weapon at themselves, but it is highly improbable.

This area has a plethora of guns. Most home owners have one or more handguns and one or more long guns.  There are no reliable statistics that show the relationship between owning and using.  It is interesting to note that a gun may not be employed to protect property.  The rule is use only if your life or the life of others are in eminent danger.. The " I feared for my life" statement.  When I moved into the area I was building my house and shop and was working alone most times.  Several neighbors vehemently suggested that I carry or have available a firearm ( i.e. not my percussion pistols ) for my protection.  To placate them I purchased a 30-30 winchester.  Good, but not what they meant I gathered, so I bought a 12 bore double.  Better but not on the mark so I bought a 38 auto handgun.  NOW I fit in.  So I have a closet full of wood and steel that I can't drive but my neighbors are happy!

51 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

W in the F??? How is this guy even alive. How does he remember to breathe????

Dementia or old age maybe but the fact is he had 2 brain aneurysms surgically repaired in 1988.

He also said he was told he would have less than a 50% chance of full recovery.

I think time has proven that prediction true.

• Like 1