Well if Biden Wins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least the Cities will not be set on FIRE buy CONSERVATIVES

If Trump wins????? Seattle and Portland will burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seattle  will be come Detroit in 10years, small business are already moving. Thanks to the Left Higher taxes regs ect, Higher crime, parking ect…..

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/elephant-car-wash-to-close-permanently-sign-will-go-to-mohai/

Edited by banzai510(hainz)
  • Like 1
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, banzai510(hainz) said:

Well if Biden Wins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least the Cities will not be set on FIRE buy CONSERVATIVES

If Trump wins????? Seattle and Portland will burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seattle  will be come Detroit in 10years, small business are already moving. Thanks to the Left Higher taxes regs ect, Higher crime, parking ect…..

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/elephant-car-wash-to-close-permanently-sign-will-go-to-mohai/

The carwash, which pays taxes on the site, has seen its bill rise 31% since 2017, from $129,510.01 to $169,241.86.

And here in California they're trying to repeal Prop 13, our amendment limiting property taxes. Currently they are going after the commercial side, but you know they'll go after residential soon enough. Property taxes are BS already. With the high cost of real estate here, just the property tax alone is nearly a mortgage payment in other parts of the country.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Icehouse said:

It will be super weird to have a president with a train of thought.  I do agree there.  

Who Biden???????  He has trouble with that.

Who Trump??? He's already president. Not a very good ad lib orator but seems to have all his cookies.

Is there a third option???

• Like 2
6 hours ago, thisismatt said:

And here in California they're trying to repeal Prop 13, our amendment limiting property taxes. Currently they are going after the commercial side, but you know they'll go after residential soon enough. Property taxes are BS already. With the high cost of real estate here, just the property tax alone is nearly a mortgage payment in other parts of the country.

The prop 13 thing really concerns me as a long term homeowner.I just paid off my house and property taxes are just under $200 a month.I'd like to retire someday here where i've lived my whole life.They remove prop 13 and my property tax triples overnight.They're also being very sneaky about it.Most people have no idea what they're planning.The fact i have to pay taxes on MY property,bought and paid for with taxed earnings is such bullshit to begin with.Our state leaders complain about a housing crisis where people can't afford to buy a home and don't even realize they're a big part of the problem because of taxation on home ownership.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Who Biden???????  He has trouble with that.

Who Trump??? He's already president. Not a very good ad lib orator but seems to have all his cookies.

Is there a third option???

Hilarious somebody thinks Biden has a train of thought.Poor old man being abused by his own party.

28 minutes ago, john510 said:

The prop 13 thing really concerns me as a long term homeowner.I just paid off my house and property taxes are just under $200 a month.I'd like to retire someday here where i've lived my whole life.They remove prop 13 and my property tax triples overnight.They're also being very sneaky about it.Most people have no idea what they're planning.The fact i have to pay taxes on MY property,bought and paid for with taxed earnings is such bullshit to begin with.Our state leaders complain about a housing crisis where people can't afford to buy a home and don't even realize they're a big part of the problem because of taxation on home ownership.

While you want to pay as little as possible, property taxes are what pay for garbage disposal, roads, sewers, fire and policing etc. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

While you want to pay as little as possible, property taxes are what pay for garbage disposal, roads, sewers, fire and policing etc. 

Not here in Cali.I pay my own trash bill.Roads are paid for with fuel taxes.Sewer and water i pay a monthly bill.I'm ok with my current tax payment,it goes up 1.5% a year and i'm cool with that even if i don't like it.Just don't fuck me hard with one big punch in the face by removing prop 13.Especially in the greediest state in the country.These leeches would take everything they could if allowed to and piss it away.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So here's a thought.

It seems so many people want a smooth talking presidential person who doesn't do shit for the people. A man who definitely solidifies government expansion, government intrusion, and is capable of making you feel good while being dry fucked for future generations to come.

VS 

A crass unrefined speaker who has done actual substantial productive work with his cabinet. Who has a second term agenda largely plagiarizer by a Buffoon who cant recall the last time he sniffed a child. 

Peoples inability to look into what politicians do vs the nice things they say to be "Popular" really piss me off. Trump so far on a lot of things has been the most competent leader for the job since Reagan, but since the TV narrative or his language make you cringe it seems to block an emotional brained person or a lot of vapid people in general from actually forming a substantive opinion based on knowing the policies or work that is being done. 

"I don't like him!" has the biggest excuse for people's lazy inconvenienced nature to actually participate in anything effecting them through state of federal representation. They just buy whole sale lies shit out by the corporate press or some political action group because its "too much work" to do. 

This was a major issue during the last presidential term too. Pay attention to the fucking things that are important and not the beauty pageant popularity contest!!!

So many people are as deep as a dried up mud puddle.

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Not in this nation. This is actually what its supposed to support, but the west coast policy is to spread this out into general fund expenditures.

Nobel thought though. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, thisismatt said:

Property taxes are BS already. With the high cost of real estate here, just the property tax alone is nearly a mortgage payment...

My property taxes are nearly equal my mortgage. Regardless of who wins the election, Idaho will continue to grow, because Idaho is less fucked, when compared to other states. Most of those relocating to Idaho are rich Democrats, in general, they represent the worst of America. They are already forming groups and coalitions supporting issues to  take from some and give to others, but not so much as to burden them.

• Like 2

I have a problem with Trump for what he does. The latest is to refuse contact tracing on where he got the virus from. He says he got it from a gathering of gold star families.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.businessinsider.com/trumps-coronavirus-military-gold-star-2020-10%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwijrce2uKjsAhXcmHIEHT_RBb0Qr_oDegQIERAg&usg=AOvVaw1c6M316MevhdD8ykxuhLFS

Without any proof or any effort to contact trace I find this disgusting behavior. Just Dr. Trumps expert guess. This is what turns off the general population.

2 minutes ago, frankendat said:

My property taxes are nearly equal my mortgage. Regardless of who wins the election, Idaho will continue to grow, because Idaho is less fucked, when compared to other states. Most of those relocating to Idaho are rich Democrats, in general, they represent the worst of America. They are already forming groups and coalitions supporting issues to  take from some and give to others, but not so much as to burden them.

I get so infuriated by this stuff.

Its like the addict who cant see that they're the problem in their own life, and move to another environment wondering why the same problems exist there too. 

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

I have a problem with Trump for what he does. The latest is to refuse contact tracing on where he got the virus from. He says he got it from a gathering of gold star families.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.businessinsider.com/trumps-coronavirus-military-gold-star-2020-10%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwijrce2uKjsAhXcmHIEHT_RBb0Qr_oDegQIERAg&usg=AOvVaw1c6M316MevhdD8ykxuhLFS

Without any proof or any effort to contact trace I find this disgusting behavior. Just Dr. Trumps expert guess. This is what turns off the general population.

What was Trump doing 2-5 days before being diagnosed? (Fact you can look up: Pence and Trump are tested Daily.)(Fact #2: C19 Virus has a 2.2 - 5.5 day incubation) 

So look up his WH itinerary 2-5 days prior to his tweet about testing positive, and you will find answers that are very expansive.

Any single one of those things he did 2-5 days before his positive test will place a contact source. He also didn't blame anyone, or gold star families. He was saying that he had met with a lot of people and families so it would be hard to trace.

This is why outlets do articles like this. People like you eat it up.

So if you get the flu and a doctor asks you to retrace your steps 2-5 days prior. Then you list off all the people you met with that day or places you traveled. Since you recalled all of that, then are you blaming them for the reason you are sick. Or are you just generalizing the possibilities to where you could have gotten sick?

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 4

I call that bringing their cancerous politics with them, yes they are the worst type.

3 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

I get so infuriated by this stuff.

Its like the addict who cant see that they're the problem in their own life, and move to another environment wondering why the same problems exist there too. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

The problem is that the road budget, the garbage budget, fire/police budget etc. etc. are  growing to support increasing population, growing and needing more money, more taxes. I have proposed that the infrastructure costs, brought by those relocating to Idaho, be the responsibility of those relocating to Idaho. This will raise the cost of property in Idaho and slow growth. A win-win.

21 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

So here's a thought.

It seems so many people want a smooth talking presidential person who doesn't do shit for the people. A man who definitely solidifies government expansion, government intrusion, and is capable of making you feel good while being dry fucked for future generations to come.

VS 

A crass unrefined speaker who has done actual substantial productive work with his cabinet. Who has a second term agenda largely plagiarizer by a Buffoon who cant recall the last time he sniffed a child. 

Peoples inability to look into what politicians do vs the nice things they say to be "Popular" really piss me off. Trump so far on a lot of things has been the most competent leader for the job since Reagan, but since the TV narrative or his language make you cringe it seems to block an emotional brained person or a lot of vapid people in general from actually forming a substantive opinion based on knowing the policies or work that is being done. 

"I don't like him!" has the biggest excuse for people's lazy inconvenienced nature to actually participate in anything effecting them through state of federal representation. They just buy whole sale lies shit out by the corporate press or some political action group because its "too much work" to do. 

This was a major issue during the last presidential term too. Pay attention to the fucking things that are important and not the beauty pageant popularity contest!!!

So many people are as deep as a dried up mud puddle.

Even paranoid people can have enemies. For all the actual substantial productive work with his cabinet, he could walk on water and raise the dead.... I still don't like him.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, datzenmike said:

Even paranoid people can have enemies. For all the actual substantial productive work with his cabinet, he could walk on water and raise the dead.... I still don't like him.

Good for you. You are Canadian so it doesn't matter when it matters. 

• Like 3

A good leader leads by example. The CDC guidelines have been out since this shit started. Does Trump follow the guidelines? Nope he has to do it his way and the dumbshit got covid. Why refuse the recommended contact tracing? It has been working up here in Maine at keeping the numbers low only, vermont is better. 

11 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

A good leader leads by example. The CDC guidelines have been out since this shit started. Does Trump follow the guidelines? Nope he has to do it his way and the dumbshit got covid. Why refuse the recommended contact tracing? It has been working up here in Maine at keeping the numbers low only, vermont is better. 

Dude why perpetuate the same garbage narratives?

* Trump closed things down 1 month before any other politician from the democrat party moved away from calling his action xenaphobic.

*Trump also closed things down (international travel)  before the CDC had even called for such maneuvers.

*Trump also closed things down (International Travel) with the recommendation of Dr. Burx and Fauci.

What contact tracing are you talking about? Are you talking about nationally, or specific to his events for 5 days?  Please be more specific.

States are in charge of their own virus programs and tracing programs by the way, so attributing blame to Trump if states are failing at this is making Trump a straw man to shift blame.

Example: If Oregon was one of the worst hit virally then I would blame local control since they're in charge of the states. Trump is not in control of state action or legislation.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3