20 minutes ago, wayno said:

I do not think he is bored or wanting to be the der Führer, I truly believe he thinks there are too many people and it is not sustainable and he thinks he has the right to do something about it, to this day I wonder how many people he has sterilized in Africa helping them.

Norcal Spotted and BS Thread | Page 5756 | Tacoma World

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So maybe there is a kernel or truth to my buddies conspiricy story.

He was telling me about how Seth Rich death (July 10 2016 ) ties into this whole collusion narrative. Seth Rich being the DNC campaign employee who was killed in a mysterious manner and deemed a robbery/murder without the robbery.  

His theory is that Seth Rich discovered the information about the scheme to set up the false implication of Russian interference by the Clinton campaign on some database system being used by the Democrat campaign network for politicians. Originally setup and used by the Obama administration outside of the reach of Congress.

( Note:  Obama signed legislation changing the Federal Records Act allowing this to become legal in 2014. After it was determined to be illegal by the DOJ, and National Archives / Records Administration in 2013.) 

Upon Discovering the Russian Collusion hoax (illegal election spying) information not the leaked DNC emails (2016), Seth Rich was supposed to hand off a thumb-drive to somebody who could get into the hands of Wiki-Leaks for publishing. This action also set in motion the urgency to arrest Julian Assange preventing the public from ever seeing the documents.

(June-2012 Julian took refuge in the Ecuador Embassy and was physically arrested April-2019)

(December 13 2012 Hillary was exposed by congressional investigator for having an external server database containing sensitive government data, correspondence.)

(December 1 2014 Obama signs legislation amendment to allow Political official to have private networks for government and campaign duties.)

(July 10 2016 Seth Rich dies of mysterious pistol deletion to the back of the head and torso..)

So my friend sends me this video to back up Maxine's claim that Obama has this "Database.". He believes this is the validating information of how Seth Rich came across The Clinton campaign "Russian Hoax" plan, and was deleted for discovering it. (Clinton's don't mess around.) 

Some of this makes sense if you want it to. I just cant make the leap on some stuff.  There is one fact in all of this and that is the Clintons are the most crooked name in American politics. So I could see how this stuff would make all the ends meet for him. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/driC08JMw1Hh/

This video is supposed to have some tie into the Brennan notes he says.

Edited by Mattndew76

I wonder if I loose my tax deduction under Biden.

People forget it doubled from 6K to 12k under Trump.  

Remember people the Dems will stack the Supreme Court  it obvious Now!!!!!!after Kamala Harris /Pence Debate last night.

Take that to the voting Booth.

if Biden Wins. The Virus will disappear on Nov 4 and Kamala will push Biden Out of office as Alheimers takes over

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, banzai510(hainz) said:

In a way I hope Biden Wins then when he gives his daily Briefing and looses his train of thought.

It will be super weird to have a president with a train of thought.  I do agree there.  

Harris promises to enact all the scary gun control.

"Harris has made her position on the gun control debate clear. During her presidential campaign last year, Harris declared that she would sign an executive order "mandating background checks for customers of any firearms dealer who sells more than five guns a year," per the New York Times, if Congress didn't take action within the first 100 days. She also stated that she would close the boyfriend loophole and ban assault weapons, and fugitives would not be allowed to purchase any handgun or weapon."

Remember, as explained in earlier posts, and other threads, "the boyfriend loophole" and not allowing "fugitives" weapons, entails confiscation of weapons if charged--not convicted, of certain crimes. It is a "loophole" if innocent until proven guilty is a loophole.  The assault weapons ban includes taking lawfully owned weapons by force. I am not going to type out all the problems with that legislation again. The legislation will cause blood shed, but in the first 4 years, those killed will be rural white families. If the media spends more than a passing mention, on the deaths (likely by drone strike) those killed will be labeled "extremists" or "racists" or "wife beaters" of something.

And some will shrug their shoulders and say the world is better off without the people executed for non capital crimes, because they were "bad people".

Do those supporting Democrats watch the news? Do they see the questionable use of force by the government? Do they realize that the total number, of questionable deaths at the hands of government agents is much higher, if all races are included? I support law enforcement and some of the people killed, did place the officer or public in actionable fear for life, but not all, not even half. How do you think fully military supplied and fully military trained federal troops will address missions to search and seize property of individuals know to possess "assault weapons"?

Frankendat  it wont happen in Idaho.

Seattle is a different story with the town turinng in a drug infsted homeless camp with BLM/Antifs destroying all the Starbucks!!!!!  the the Liberals move to conservative areas and turn it blue ruining it!!!!!!!!

even lame Walmart sold out of all its guns  last week and those were sitting there forever. Wonder what they afaid of to buy all the guns????? DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by banzai510(hainz)
On 10/6/2020 at 11:01 AM, banzai510(hainz) said:

9mm 50 round box   $ 8.99 pre covid

Covid. Black Lives Matter /Antifa  50$ a box

Biden??????  You could have a Gold mine at home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Washington State Dems want to ban guns/Tax ammo yet they want to loosen the penalties of having a Felon with a illegal Gun???? I just don't get the thinking? yes they might actually win .

China sent this Virus!!!!! to get rid of Trump.  I bet they got another virus in waiting

Ummm. That's called supply and demand, a basic construct of Capitalism, but I guess you're too blinded by mindless "liberal bullshit" to see that. Time to go back to economics, dude.