1 minute ago, john510 said:

Trump cares for himself exclusively ? So he gave up what i would guess was a fantastic personal life where he could do anything he wanted whenever he wanted just so he could deal with the shitstorm called politics.And give up his salary to boot.Makes perfect sense.Yes he did this all for himself.Selfish bastard.The one thing you Trump haters shouldn't claim is that he's doing this for himself.Bad argument IMO.What could he possibly make better in his life by dealing with this stuff ? Maybe just ego i guess but even that can't be worth 

You see what you see and I see what I see.

But where the hell is "the big beautiful wall that Mexico is going to pay for"?

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jagman said:

If Trump loses the election are you trump cultists going to drink the special koolaid or are you going to form a moronic lodge to run another trumper in 2024?

You mean, throw a massive fucking tantrum like you guys did?

No, we have more class and brains than that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

You see what you see and I see what I see.

But where the hell is "the big beautiful wall that Mexico is going to pay for"?

That wall is being built.Still stuck on that huh ? I never believed Mexico would pay for it.I don't care if it's taxpayer funded.In the long run it will pay for itself and will cost Mexico something.They just won't be sending money to us.

21 minutes ago, john510 said:

Then why do you pop in occasionally to show the hate ? 

(sarcastic font enabled)

How dare your cast aspersions upon the dhp123166.

(sarcastic font disabled)

So I enjoy a good argument, and then I don't. It is abundantly clear in the forum as to the people who participate in a good faith argument. Then there are the ones that don't. 

Could we at least hold a standard or consensus among all of our contributors to avoid insinuating or overtly wishing death upon anyone in or outside of this thread? 

Meme posts of peoples deaths are marginally ok. Comedic therapy, but the people who outright want the death of a person because they stand contrary to their bias is not welcomed by me and I hope many on here.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

(sarcastic font enabled)

So I I enjoy a good argument and then I don't. It is abundantly clear in the forum as to the people who participate in a good faith argument. Then there are the ones that don't. 

Could we at least hold a standard or consensus among all of our contributors to avoid insinuating or overtly wishing death upon anyone in or outside of this thread? 

Oh sure,  we can put that in the addenda for the rules for posting in this thread. Great idea champ.

18 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

(sarcastic font enabled)

So I enjoy a good argument, and then I don't. It is abundantly clear in the forum as to the people who participate in a good faith argument. Then there are the ones that don't. 

Meme posts of peoples deaths are marginally ok. Comedic therapy, but the people who outright want the death of a person because they stand contrary to their bias is not welcomed by me and I hope many on here.

There it is, that "strange mental blank spot" again.

Transforming people taking pleasure in Trumps misfortune into people wishing for Trumps death.

1 minute ago, john510 said:

No but i am getting tired of going back and forth with an idiot.Oh i apologize for the name calling,it just seemed like the fun thing to do.

Put him in the ignore cave.

You can block his posts and profile.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

There it is, that "strange mental blank spot" again.

Transforming people taking pleasure in Trumps misfortune into people wishing for Trumps death.

Your lack of understanding common written English standards knows no bounds. 

You aren't on here for written conversation though. 

Edited by Mattndew76

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/new-york/articles/2020-09-29/some-in-nyc-get-absentee-ballots-with-wrong-return-address

This makes me laugh.

The election board issued 100,000 ballots to the wrong addresses and to dead people. Then they come out saying they will reissued another 100,000.... So now there is 200,000 ballots and 50% of them will go to the right people? 

amazing.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/new-york/articles/2020-09-29/some-in-nyc-get-absentee-ballots-with-wrong-return-address

This makes me laugh.

The election board issued 100,000 ballots to the wrong addresses and to dead people. Then they come out saying they will reissued another 100,000.... So now there is 200,000 ballots and 50% of them will go to the right people? 

amazing.

No surprise here.I get the absentee ballot but take it to the polling station myself after i make sure everything is correct on my ballot.

• Like 1