What Islamists and ‘Wokeists’ Have in Common

Adherents of both pursue ideological purity, refuse to engage in debate and demand submission.

By Ayaan Hirsi Ali

"The adherents of each constantly pursue ideological purity, certain of their own rectitude. Both believe that those who refuse conversion may be harassed, or worse. Both take offense at every opportunity and seek not just apologies but concessions. Both ideologies aim to tear down the existing system and replace it with utopias that always turn out to be hellish anarchies”

• Like 1
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, AlexDeLarge said:

You two are fucking insane libtards. The proud boys are not Trump's thugs, if anything they are Patriots. They are not white supremacists, they are a group of people, like many, who are sick of the BLM/Antifa bullshit that is burning and looting our cities. The same bunch of BLM/Antifa fuckers that would kill your dumbasses if they got a chance. White supremacy? That shit is a cop out of the left...shut that shit up.

US government classifies them as so, so... blame the government?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/01/proud-boys-white-supremacist-group-law-enforcement-agencies

I'm sorry dude, I really respect your work as I have looked through your build threads. I think you are a sharp guy, but you and I are on two different sides of the spectrum regarding politics. If it is from the Guardian or especially Southern Poverty Law Center I'm not interested.

7 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/01/proud-boys-white-supremacist-group-law-enforcement-agencies

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, AlexDeLarge said:

I'm sorry dude, I really respect your work as I have looked through your build threads. I think you are a sharp guy, but you and I are on two different sides of the spectrum regarding politics. If it is from the Guardian or especially Southern Poverty Law Center I'm not interested.

Thank you very much dude, I really appreciate the build props 🙏

When it comes to politics - I am all about accountability. The guardian article links to the Colardo's Information Analytics Center that released a PDF to law enforcement where on page 17 they are quoted as saying:

same document incorporates the Proud Boys, along with Atomwaffen, the Soldiers of Odin, and skinhead groups such as the Hammerskins in a list titled White Supremacist Groups with a Presence in Colorado.

So though I may not deem them as such, the US sates / feds have called them white supremacists, and according to the FBI they have been extremists since 2018. That's all I was pointing out. Doesn't mean that people can't be pissed at BLM, but they should be careful of how they express themselves and far they are willing to go to express those ideals. 

1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

They actually have a point. It is just their reach seems to exceed their grasp.

What did I expect from a group who defines themselves as a "drinking social group?"

A boatload of drunks with who knows what other "personal issues" they imbibe,  thinking that they are alpha males because they are angry loudmouths who can swarm people and kick their asses.

No strategy, no tact, and no skill.

Alpha males are not psychopathic blowhards who can't control themselves.

Sure they are big guys, big guys with bad habits, and carrying lots of weight around externally ( all that mismatched tactical gear and weaponry weighs a ton).

A true alpha can control his fear, anger, and most importantly the effects of adrenaline on his corpus.

What happens very quickly to big guys with bad habits with adrenaline coursing through their bodies when the skirmish is of longer than a few seconds?

They gas out and they gas out hard, rapidly losing focus, attention, and physical strength.

Easy pickings for the smaller fighter who just has to play rope a dope until it is time to act.

20 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Frank I lament over the same things. I am being ratioed out of my native state, by the demand for less expensive Oregon property.. We bought this home 6 years ago, and its a wonderful 120 year old home. Our tax and property value have sky rocketed to new heights that we would really like to avoid. A home in our area stays on the market for less than a week. 

We recently acquired a new set of neighbors from Tennessee of all places, and we couldn't be happier about the quality. Those poor folks paid almost $500,000 for the house and its also a 100+ year old home....

I don't like the trend.

Well,they can't be too poor if they can afford a $500,000 house.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, BrothersGarage said:

Read the article.

The article doesn't even say that the Government formally classifies them, State agencies have them on a short leash but have not formally labeled them.... They are persistently brought up as a concern because of their conflicts with other groups. Association is not also guilt. 

Good smear piece though.

Even in the PDF it talks of suspected association. 

Even with your own hands you can seek out the videos of these people, and they're more racially diverse than ANTIFA. Which doesn't take much to be more diverse then the ANTIFA. 

Please stop spreading the false information?

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

Please stop trying to make California sound like a Utopia, it is an absolute shithole thanks to Democrats and it is getting worse. My town is beginning to turn more and more left, and it is not pretty. 

Your boy Newscum is just running this state more and more into the ground everyday. 

https://ktla.com/news/california/california-to-assign-task-force-to-consider-paying-reparations-for-slavery/

I'm glad I got out of there (three years ago).I've heard that all vehicle registration

is at least $100 now.

You think taxes are bad now,just wait a while.

11 minutes ago, angliagt said:

I'm glad I got out of there (three years ago).I've heard that all vehicle registration

is at least $100 now.

The layoffs headed for government employees are going to be massive. NYC is going to be laying off huge from the wealthy exodus.

15 minutes ago, angliagt said:

is at least $100 now.

$100 + vehicle registration is alot?

If I can't afford to live here, I should make more money or move.

16 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

Maybe I should move to a southern, red state.

All of them on the absolute bottom of every metric of livability on the scale used.

Nah, probably not.

You are a bigot and paint people with the most stereo typical beliefs.

Have you ever been outside your area?

Do you think everyone outside of your bubble lives in squalor or live up to some caricature you saw on TV? 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

$100 + vehicle registration is alot?

If I can't afford to live here, I should make more money or move.

My 510 used to be about 20 bucks for registration,now it's a $120.Yes,you should move.Take your vote with you.

50 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Read the article.

The article doesn't even say that the Government formally classifies them, State agencies have them on a short leash but have not formally labeled them.... They are persistently brought up as a concern because of their conflicts with other groups. Association is not also guilt. 

Good smear piece though.

Even in the PDF it talks of suspected association. 

Even with your own hands you can seek out the videos of these people, and they're more racially diverse than ANTIFA. Which doesn't take much to be more diverse then the ANTIFA. 

Please stop spreading the false information?

Did you miss the part where it said; - and I quote:

"In illustrating this threat, the document reports on local members of the neo-Nazi group Atomwaffen Division, and Charlottesville’s deadly Unite the Right rally, but also offers that “there have been several incidents in Colorado between the Proud Boys and Rocky Mountain Antifa, to include violent clashes at protests”, and “two members of the Proud Boys were convicted of assaulting Antifa members during a 2018 fight in New York”. 

Two pages later, the same document incorporates the Proud Boys, along with Atomwaffen, the Soldiers of Odin, and skinhead groups such as the Hammerskins in a list titled White Supremacist Groups with a Presence in Colorado"

So, according to CIAC members of the Proud boys have ties to white supremacist groups. Again, if you have problems with this take it up with Colorado's government. Does that mean that every member is? Likely not, nor am I stating the entire group is. However the GOVERNMENT is, soooo  ... you should be speaking out about their miss-qualification of the group and be pissed at the gov - much like I am. 

Where is the misinformation? It's literally what the government thinks about them - that's what I'm pointing out.

Edited by BrothersGarage
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BrothersGarage said:

Did you miss the part where it said; - and I quote:

So, according to CIAC members of the Proud boys have ties to white supremacist groups. Again, if you have problems with this take it up with Colorado's government. Does that mean that every member is? Likely not, nor am I stating the entire group is. However the GOVERNMENT is, soooo  ... you should be speaking out about their miss-qualification of the group and be pissed at the gov - much like I am. 

I am definitely pissed at the false association . I don't like how media gets away with this and government agencies get politically bias from activist employees. 

I am on board with that.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

You are a bigot and paint people with the most stereo typical beliefs.

Have you ever been outside your area?

Do you think everyone outside of your bubble lives in squalor or live up to some caricature you saw on TV? 

What a pedestrian attempt at a troll Mr. Dew sir.

I thought you were smarter than that.

Apparently not.

5 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

What a pedestrian attempt at a troll Mr. Dew sir.

I thought you were smarter than that.

Apparently not.

I am not Trolling you.

I have seen some very interesting ways you address some things. 

Do you honestly believe the caricatures of southern states?