Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

There's some shit about them but I risk posting left leaning or biased journalism. Can you trust Wikki or do YOU trust Wikki??? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys#Portland_protests

I have heard of them but only really paid any attention after trump mentioned them at the debate. I would lump them into neo Nazi, skin head white supremacists douchebag thugs with a proclivity to violence not unlike the antifa/BLM cunts.

Its what you wish them to be to justify your subconscious disdain for alternate views. We all look for a boogieman to blame, but Proud Boys have done nothing. They even excommunicated a pile of people for being too radical. The guy who co-founded and participates in the group with Pro Americans is Afro/Cuban to boot. The group is a mix of all racial background throughout, but Wiki says they're white racist nationalists..... Notice how they don't discuss the other co-founder? Goes against the narrative being sold.

But hey anyone can be Clayton Bigsby to the left... You're an easy mark

I don't think I have once seen a lefty leader disavow ANTIFA/BLM.

"Fascist." lol 

What's extremely amazing is the semantic war the left leaning minds play with themselves and everyone else.

"Fuck what the word really means or its history, Its how I feel the definition should be."

Here's my prediction. The Corporation and its Media will sell lies (some people on here have bought in completely).  They want control of the machine once again. The left and some on this very forum want things to return to the 2008's...

The Election is already rigged and is being setup for a scandal using the same methods used to upend adversarial countries. The Democrat party is pushing for new lax election rules and with countless stories of over balloting home deliveries giving proof. A Project Veritas undercover video showing a large group willing and committing ballot fraud. Many other accounts aside. The cognitive dissonance about this very thing is astounding. The news will report the fraudulent and over delivery issue but in the same article claim its false......WTF

The GOP and conservatives NEVER called for rule changes aside from securing the system even further, but the only massive push to make the election more vulnerable is coming from the left because they have zero base enthusiasm. That's HUGE. In EVERY election the left has lost they have cried "illegitimate Election!!"  So this season will be much of the same. We have drawn lines so stark that there is no reasonable discourse.  

Semantics lol.... 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1

Nope, you show up down there with a weapon visible waving an American flag and one of them terrorists will step out of the crowd and shoot you and disappear back into the crowd and said crowd will cover their escape so they can come back tomorrow to throw cocktails/rocks/bottles/ect. at the police officers, and if the police do something about it they will be shown as being unamerican trampling on these people rights on the democrat controlled media we have here.

14 minutes ago, MikeRL411 said:

God made man.  Col. Colt made them equal.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, AlexDeLarge said:

Fuck wikki and every damn liberal news outlet that pops up when you google them.  

Herschel Walker could start a racially diverse group/militia that stood up for America and against BLM/Antifa

terrorists and they would be labeled as "white supremacists" It's nothing but a leftist cry.....blaaaaaaaah white supremacy!!!

Well you are free to back that up with something discrediting Wikki. Or is everything that disagrees with your view a 'damned liberal news outlet'??? 

1 hour ago, john510 said:

I read the Wiki thing about Proud Boys.I really got a laugh out of "organization that promotes and engages in political violence"  Yea sure,that's happening all over the country,just ask any liberal nut.There were examples of a few arrests made.A real threat to society i'm sure.We should all be scared.Proud Boys are dangerous and Antifa is just an idea ,ask Joe Biden.And yes,the West is the best.I'll take it and would much rather be part of it opposed to other options.

Well would you agree that the Proud Boys are to the right what the antifa are to the left then???

31 minutes ago, AlexDeLarge said:

No. Enjoy your California shithole fuckface. 🐑

27 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

Swears and insults.

The hallmarks of a loser who has nothing to say.

Yeah if you have right on your side there's no need for swearing at someone. This was some of the problem with Cuz 'Murica

No one is ever going to change their beliefs to yours or agree with you because swearing at them is an unconvincing argument. Argue all you like but tap the brakes of name calling.

52 minutes ago, AlexDeLarge said:

No. Enjoy your California shithole fuckface. 🐑

Oh and thanks for the well wishes too friend!

I am in fact enjoying my California shithole!

It's 85 on the coast and I am trunking it in the ocean!

If I can return the favor, please don't let the fear and paranoia consume you too much. Go drink a 12 pack, smoke some ciggies and beat your wife or children. It will all be fine!

2 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

If I can return the favor, please don't let the fear and paranoia consume you too much. Go drink a 12 pack, smoke some ciggies and beat your wife or children. It will all be fine!

So this type of insinuated name calling insult is better than Him calling you a direct name?

Both of you are childish. 

Edited by Mattndew76
25 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

Swears and insults.

The hallmarks of a loser who has nothing to say.

The loser part, I don't deny because that's what I feel like when I am forced to wear a face mask at work everyday or I see cities over run by BLM idiots in the faces of elderly people, or families, trying to enjoy a meal. Antifa looting and destroying businesses and killing people in the streets night after night and nothing is done by the Governors and democrats like Jerry  Nadler deny that anything is going on. The whole thing is insanity that is driven by the radical left and the democrats.

I have plenty to say when I see a statement like yours that says "Pure fascism was on display by President Trump on Tuesday night."

Fascism??? Trump exalts the United States of America as a nation of and by the people, not over the people. Trump is the president of a democratic country, not a dictator in a autocratic government. The last part of fascism which concerns severe economic and social regimentation and forcible suppression of opposition cannot describe the radical left or the demoncrat party any better. Cancel culture, BLM, Antifa...all that shit is fascism. 

• Thanks 1

Democrat Politicians are losers/lowlifes now and here is an example, them loser Democrat politicians let this destruction go on and on in Democrat controlled states/cities so they can say it happened on Trumps watch on TV like Biden did in the debate even though the Democrats are the ones letting it go on and on, the catch is that Trump needs the Democrats permission to do anything about it in them Democrat run cities or states, if he did do anything about it using the Insurrection act the Democrat politicians would crazy saying he is violating peoples Constitutional rights, it is all anyone would see on TV 24/7, this makes all of them Democrat Politicians losers as any normal rational person/politician would not do this, it is not right yet they are going along with it so they are all losers/lowlifes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurrection_Act_of_1807

Someone educate me on why this statement is not true.

Edited by wayno
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

Enjoy it while you can. I don't drink or smoke and only beat my wife and children on holidays.....

14 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

Please stop trying to make California sound like a Utopia, it is an absolute shithole thanks to Democrats and it is getting worse. My town is beginning to turn more and more left, and it is not pretty. 

Your boy Newscum is just running this state more and more into the ground everyday. 

https://ktla.com/news/california/california-to-assign-task-force-to-consider-paying-reparations-for-slavery/

• Like 3

The father realizing that his son and daughter were being very quiet upstairs hollered up the stairs "what are you two doing?"  To which they replied "fucking". He responded "Thats nice don't fight"

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

So this type of insinuated name calling insult is better than Him calling you a direct name?

Both of you are childish. 

All of a sudden everyone here is acting all grown up like?

When a bully comes at me they get dealt with.

Period.

Glad to be an impetus for positive change!

3 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

Please stop trying to make California sound like a Utopia, it is an absolute shithole thanks to Democrats and it is getting worse. My town is beginning to turn more and more left, and it is not pretty. 

Your boy Newscum is just running this state more and more into the ground everyday. 

https://ktla.com/news/california/california-to-assign-task-force-to-consider-paying-reparations-for-slavery/

I love it here.

Why would I waste my time living somewhere I did not like?

And complain about it?

I guess some people just like to complain.

What a miserable existance.

Edited by dhp123166
2 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

All of a sudden everyone here is acting all grown up like?

When a bully comes at me they get dealt with.

Period.

Glad to be an impetus for positive change!

move on dude. there's other shit to be upset about.

1 minute ago, dhp123166 said:

I love it here.

Why would I waste my time living somewhere I did not like?

And complain about.

I guess some people just like to.complain.

I love it here too, but I don't like being fucking taxed to death, restrictions on the things I enjoy, school educating children about shit that their parents don't approve of, Legal Statutory Rape

and so on. 

So don't tell me to not complain, after all, you are complaining as well. 

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Well you are free to back that up with something discrediting Wikki. Or is everything that disagrees with your view a 'damned liberal news outlet'??? 

Well would you agree that the Proud Boys are to the right what the antifa are to the left then???

I would not agree with that.Antifa has shown and proven radical,dangerous behavior.We all see what's going on in Portland and other places.They choose irrational violence to try and send a message.Now the Proud Boys ? IF they were participating in this same behavior anywhere close to the extent of Antifa we all know damn well it would be the media's dream story come true.It's just not happening or we'd know every detail.I also don't believe Proud Boys has much if any support from anybody but the members themselves.Antifa and BLM seem to have the support of the left and the media.We're not hearing much condoning their behavior that's for sure.If the Proud Boys acted like the other two we know the Feds would put a quick stop to it.The bad guys are untouchable because of political correctness and fear of losing votes.Discrediting Wiki is easy.They call Proud Boys a white power group yet one of their leaders is Afro-Cuban ? Makes no sense to call them that.

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

Ventura Gansta' Dealin Wit it! 

Malibus Most Wanted GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

And dude, at the beach I could not believe the amount of female pulchritude I was assaulted with.

In October no less, hotties of the caliber of those seen in the "Post- its" thread all in a competition to see who could wear the tiniest assless bikini bottoms...and not one ounce of cottage cheese in attendance."

Yep, hot, no wind, warm water, some surf and beautiful women to stare at ( without staring of course).

Just about the perfect day for me in beautiful Southern California...

Edited by dhp123166