• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

This show just got better.

This is the problem with people like you.You think it's great that Trump has Covid.I think Biden's a moron but WOULD NOT be happy if he got it ! It's really nothing to celebrate is it ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Biden has been vigilant about the mask. Trump makes fun of him for wearing it. Guess who comes down with Covid? Biden had to be maskless at the debate where that blowhard put on his show I am sure there was spit flying everywhere. If he has symptoms already I would suspect he could have had the virus during the debate. You are the expert on that! Could he have been contagious if he is already showing symptoms

I will not vote for Biden by the way

24 minutes ago, john510 said:

This is the problem with people like you.You think it's great that Trump has Covid.I think Biden's a moron but WOULD NOT be happy if he got it ! It's really nothing to celebrate is it ? 

I believe you.

Want to hold my wallet while you are at it?

The right wing circle jerk in this thread would be all up in here gloating if something happens to Biden.

Everything and everyone is fair game in the political pro wrestling circus spectacle.

Anything to detract from the billionaire class who actually run the show and from whose teat both major parties suckle from.

• Like 1

If Trump loses the election are you trump cultists going to drink the special koolaid or are you going to form a moronic lodge to run another trumper in 2024?

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, john510 said:

For proof all I need to remember is the vitriol and schadenfreude spewed against Hillary Clinton last election over any  alleged health incident.

We're all a bunch of innocent choirboys on Ratsun!

On 9/28/2020 at 10:15 PM, Mattndew76 said:

love this post!!

yes ,, it shows what is really going on between Current government and the Native peoples of America , not just racist name calling. 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

Just think about this and compare your reactions to Trumps when he received bad news about someone not aligned with him.

Oh I'm sure. Trump is a magnanimous misunderstood angel and we have to grant him as much leeway as possible because he is so special.

Trump cares for himself exclusively. 

He cares nothing about people except what he can get from them so I don't care about him.

His gesture was good p.r. though.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

Pence is negative also...

you guys for abortion rights And hope Trump croaks???

hahahahaha 

aaahh

hahahahaha 

Cough ,, snort 

Hahahahaha 

And I did not see any post on here from anyone wishing for Donald Trumps death.

11 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

Oh I'm sure. Trump is a magnanimous misunderstood angel and we have to grant him as much leeway as possible because he is so special.

Trump cares for himself exclusively. 

He cares nothing about people except what he can get from them so I don't care about him.

His gesture was good p.r. though.

Trump cares for himself exclusively ? So he gave up what i would guess was a fantastic personal life where he could do anything he wanted whenever he wanted just so he could deal with the shitstorm called politics.And give up his salary to boot.Makes perfect sense.Yes he did this all for himself.Selfish bastard.The one thing you Trump haters shouldn't claim is that he's doing this for himself.Bad argument IMO.What could he possibly make better in his life by dealing with this stuff ? Maybe just ego i guess but even that can't be worth it.