On 10/4/2020 at 9:17 PM, Dguy210 said:

I'm assuming "...mean it's not a hoax any more?" is in reference to this below:

Don't read too much into it.  I'm mocking the state of our media coverage for politics as though it's a Daytime Drama. It's pointless distraction

Edited by paradime
My dexamethasone hadn't kicked it.
  • Like 3
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

Did you know Bat Boy and Wolf Man are real?

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, paradime said:

Don't read too much into it.  I'm mocking the state for our media coverage for politics as thought it's a Daytime Drama. It's pointless distraction

It's all for the clicks and the money. Hate and fear are strong emotions to get people's attention so the media does all it can to keep the shit stirred to generate revenue.

I haven't' confirmed this but I definitely feel like Trump may have been the best thing possible money wise for much of the media as it gets them attention and viewers. 

9 hours ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

Did you read the article or just go off the title?

Because I know I always take drug advice from law professors who have just had brain surgery.

• Haha 2

The Alex Jones style reporting

coming out of media outlets is amazing. 

They kicked Alex Jones off the internet for this and now I know why.  It’s because they wanted the game of Conspiracy and hyper hyperbole all to them selves. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

Did you read the article or just go off the title?

Because I know I always take drug advice from law professors who have just had brain surgery.

Come on! Law and Sociology Professor means Medical Expert! You know that!! 

Group Pushing Recall of Judge in Stanford Rape Case Is in It for Long Haul

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Did you know Bat Boy and Wolf Man are real?

Thanks for making that link work.That drug sounded familiar.The wife and i have both taken it.I felt zero side effects.I see that Doctor is involved with Psychiatry which means she's actually crazy and has a degree to prove it.

• Like 2

9mm 50 round box   $ 8.99 pre covid

Covid. Black Lives Matter /Antifa  50$ a box

Biden??????  You could have a Gold mine at home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Washington State Dems want to ban guns/Tax ammo yet they want to loosen the penalties of having a Felon with a illegal Gun???? I just don't get the thinking? yes they might actually win .

China sent this Virus!!!!! to get rid of Trump.  I bet they got another virus in waiting

Edited by banzai510(hainz)
  • Like 3

You know, people will discount that whole 'they did it to get Trump' theory on the grounds that it's a worldwide pandemic.  What they don't take into consideration is that there has been a globalist cabal working behind the scenes to enact a one world government, probably from even before Allen Dulles and Lyndon Johnson decided to kill Kennedy. 

With all of the potential trillions of dollars at stake, coffin-dodging Hungarian war criminal George Soros, mandatory worldwide vaccine (with tracking ability) advocate Bill Gates, and China lab funder Fauci would hardly consider the collateral damage to eliminate what's standing in their way. 

A recent Coast to Coast AM guest had a good rundown on the whole situation, if you can get the Sept 21 show, by hook or by crook, give it a listen, at least the first half.

One thing I regret is not stocking up on more ammo when it was reasonable.  One outfit had cases of 9mm for $59.  It was aluminum case CCI, but still quite reasonable, and I should have got more than two cases.  Also, when Bi-Marts price on bricks of .22 went over $10, I thought, 'I'll wait until the price drops again.'  Wish I had a pallet of it now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Eliminate what's standing in the way??? Geo. Soros and Bill Gates.... lets see they are so old they don't buy green bananas so they have nothing to gain from world domination even if a reality tomorrow. You should have started with "Huge globalist cabal of elderly have secret longevity serum". So come up with a good reason for them. Usually the individual does this for personal gain or altruistic reasons. Personal gain is limited to the years left to them. This leaves altruistic. So how does Bill and George rationalize this for altruistic reasons? Do they think that in the long run this is for the better for us???

Bill Gates has decided there are too many people on this planet and it is not sustainable, he said that on a PBS program 5 to 10 years ago, he has been helping fund that lab over in China along with Soros and the WHO, they made this virus??? that supposedly accidentally got out, ever wonder why it was going on over there in China, likely because no one looking over their shoulders to make sure it was being done safely, why would they be making such a virus unless they planned on using it?

I expect in Bill Gates mind this was supposed to kill billions world wide and the Democrat politicians in this country would be the saviors of anyone that was left and everyone would be grateful to them for saving them, but that didn't happen.

Bill Gates also wants mandatory Vaccinations and the supreme court found that they could not prove the flu shots given over the last 40 years were safe, so they at this moment are not mandatory which he is appealing.

Instead it kills off the weak and infirm baby boomers. Can't see them making something lethal to them (Bill and Soros) so they must have a vaccine for their own kind. Killing billions world wide is wrong headed. At 150 pounds average weight, 2 billion rotting corpses world wide would produce 150,000,000 TONS of rotting flesh. That's 3 times all the meat from all sources produced in the US per year. Decomp produces Carbon dioxide, ammonia, Hydrogen sulfide, and methane. At least 2 are greenhouse gasses. Every 5 people will be burying 2 or burning them. Roughly 29% of the US gone.... 95,700,000 people. Normally 2,800,000 die per year or an increase of 34 times the average plus the average.

On the other hand I know a few people that are a waste of skin and could definitely be thrown on the fire.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Eliminate what's standing in the way??? Geo. Soros and Bill Gates.... lets see they are so old they don't buy green bananas so they have nothing to gain from world domination even if a reality tomorrow. You should have started with "Huge globalist cabal of elderly have secret longevity serum". So come up with a good reason for them. Usually the individual does this for personal gain or altruistic reasons. Personal gain is limited to the years left to them. This leaves altruistic. So how does Bill and George rationalize this for altruistic reasons? Do they think that in the long run this is for the better for us???

I think it's mostly big dick swinging. They have anything money can buy, now they're just bored.

43 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Instead it kills off the weak and infirm baby boomers. Can't see them making something lethal to them (Bill and Soros) so they must have a vaccine for their own kind. Killing billions world wide is wrong headed. At 150 pounds average weight, 2 billion rotting corpses world wide would produce 150,000,000 TONS of rotting flesh. That's 3 times all the meat from all sources produced in the US per year. Decomp produces Carbon dioxide, ammonia, Hydrogen sulfide, and methane. At least 2 are greenhouse gasses. Every 5 people will be burying 2 or burning them. Roughly 29% of the US gone.... 95,700,000 people. Normally 2,800,000 die per year or an increase of 34 times the average plus the average.

Soylent Green

• Haha 1