Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, thisismatt said:

It's okay, they can pick trash up on the freeways and scrub graffiti off walls. No profit there. Problem solved, jackass.

They could clean up homeless camps, scrub piss and shit off the sidewalks, collect trash off the highways, and serve as target practice...

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

They could clean up homeless camps, scrub piss and shit off the sidewalks, collect trash off the highways, and serve as target practice...

I agree but the ACLU or Southern Poverty Law would consider that cruel and unusual punishment.Lawsuit.

• Thanks 1

Hey mike.

Just had a buddy give me a half truth half conspiracy fairytale theory similar to your son in-law.

As much as I would love for these predictions he claimed will happen to be true.

my reality says”Ain’t No FUCKING way.”

This is something everyone should watch.

According to the inventor of the PCR test being used now to test for Covid19 it cannot be used to test for Covid19, what the test does is amplify viruses and if they amplify your sample enough times 100 percent of the tests will come back positive, so what I am saying these doctors said is if you want a lot of positive results all you do is keep amplifying the sample until it shows positive, when you want to get negative results so you can end an epidemic you don't amplify it so many times, they can make every test a positive result if they want, watch this video below, it will not let me post the video as a link and I am sure there is a reason for this.

We Are Being Lied To! Here Is How…

https://activistpost.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3ac8bebe085f73ea3503bbda3&id=d768747164&e=648a3fc532

2 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Hey mike.

Just had a buddy give me a half truth half conspiracy fairytale theory similar to your son in-law.

As much as I would love for these predictions he claimed will happen to be true.

my reality says”Ain’t No FUCKING way.”

I remember he said that trump would be 'going away' and would say he'd be back but had powerful enemies and had to protect himself from them. Also a huge number of indictments handed out to fellow crooked politicians.... I can't see how the FBI or w/e would be able to keep this a secret. Maybe some other org.? Human trafficking, trafficking in human meat for consumption by a cannibalistic secret society, child sex trafficking... and more. I must have said "No... I'm good thanks" half a dozen times to his offer of proof. All in 55 days (then) or on or around Sept. 29th. Gees there was also a video of the Clintons ritually sacrificing a child. NO, I declined to get involved. Something about the Bidens taken away in chains. Something about going back to the gold standard, no paper money everything electronic, ALL debts forgiven. He's an at home dad with time on his hands. I look at it as entertainment. Bizarre entertainment.   

• Like 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I remember he said that trump would be 'going away' and would say he'd be back but had powerful enemies and had to protect himself from them. Also a huge number of indictments handed out to fellow crooked politicians.... I can't see how the FBI or w/e would be able to keep this a secret. Maybe some other org.? Human trafficking, trafficking in human meat for consumption by a cannibalistic secret society, child sex trafficking... and more. I must have said "No... I'm good thanks" half a dozen times to his offer of proof. All in 55 days (then) or on or around Sept. 29th. Gees there was also a video of the Clintons ritually sacrificing a child. NO, I declined to get involved. Something about the Bidens taken away in chains. Something about going back to the gold standard, no paper money everything electronic, ALL debts forgiven. He's an at home dad with time on his hands. I look at it as entertainment. Bizarre entertainment.   

Wow thats amazingly close to what was told to me too.

Edited by Mattndew76
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

This was all laid out thirty plus years ago by John Carpenter.

You might even vote for one this fall. | Creaciones Imaginales

Edited by bastardo
  • Like 1

So the Murican prez, infected with Covid, decides he knows better than medical experts and decides to go for a ride/photo op and in the process potentially exposes numerous people to a life threatening disease.  Give me a leader who (allegedly) shit himself in Maccas any day.

Cue monosyllabic child abuse reference from Bananna brain in 3,2,1......................

14 minutes ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

So the Murican prez, infected with Covid, decides he knows better than medical experts and decides to go for a ride/photo op and in the process potentially exposes numerous people to a life threatening disease.  Give me a leader who (allegedly) shit himself in Maccas any day.

Cue monosyllabic child abuse reference from Bananna brain in 3,2,1......................

He wore a mask, they're fine!

28 minutes ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

I know,great news isn't it ? Alive and well so far.

Has a hepa air filter and likely sealed against attack ...... it was a stunt double anyway.

I guess he has to get there and back anyway so what's the big deal. Could have taken Marine One and spread co-vid all the fuck over town.

So does the Pres contracting CV-19 mean it's not a hoax any more? Will the story moved into a CDC conspiracy designed to make Trump look bad for not taking their advice? Who's going to remind Sleepy Joe to take his Geritol before the next debate? Tune in next week America for another episode of General Hostage in the land of Free-Dumb and Idiocracy. 

Edited by paradime
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, paradime said:

So does the Pres contracting CV-19 mean it's not a hoax any more? Will the story moved into a CDC conspiracy designed to make Trump look bad for not taking their advice? Who's going to remind Sleepy Joe to take his Geritol before the next debate? Tune in next week America for another episode of General Hostage in the land of Free-Dumb and Idiocracy. 

I'm assuming "...mean it's not a hoax any more?" is in reference to this below:

What's funny is the Trump never said it was a hoax. The media reported that "Trump called coronavirus a hoax" but it was not what was said at all. 

There is a reason the MSM gets referred to as "Fake News", they just outright lie. If you see the phrase "anonymous source familiar with [his] thinking" that means they likely made some bullshit up. I'd personally be much more forgiving of what the MSM reported such as CNN if they didn't lie or purposely misinterpret stuff all the damn time. This is one of many many instances.

Even the incredibly left biased Snopes backs this up:

"In context, Trump did not say...that the virus itself was a hoax. He instead said that Democrats’ criticism of his administration’s response to it was a hoax."

What was actually said (Feb 2020):

Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. You know that, right? Coronavirus. They’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa, they can’t even count. No they can’t. They can’t count their votes.

One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We’re 15 people [cases of coronavirus infection] in this massive country. And because of the fact that we went early, we went early, we could have had a lot more than that.

Sources:

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/democratic-ad-twists-trumps-hoax-comment/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-coronavirus-rally-remark/

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/03/02/fact-check-did-trump-call-coronavirus-a-hoax/

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/donald-trump-incapacitated-by-covid19-drug-side-effects-law-professor-claims/news-story/b801c9f283daf2b55f725b5a24389989

Why do I get the feeling he’s been on dexamethasone since his inauguration?