• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trump's an obnoxious jerk and Biden's a complete moron.MAGA.I wish Trump would have just let Biden shit his pants on his own.Wallace is obviously very biased.Trump made some very good points but kind of ruined it with his interrupting of Biden.But Biden is full of shit,all words and talk.No results.I would find it hard to NOT interrupt myself.

• Like 5

I missed the first 6 or 7 minutes, but I would agree with John510, jerk and moron.

Both interrupted, but I think/believe Trump took the lead on that, calling the president names just shows how much they hate Trump and don't and never will respect him, they have never excepted him as president and they never will, Trump was right about that, I am wondering how much longer he is going to survive, I believe they will try to kill him.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

Matt Biden is not my Boy. My problem with Trump is the dishonesty. I am not religious but do keep a personal standard code where honesty is #1. It's  a quirk I have, anyone who lies to me gets ejected from my life friends, lots of ex girlfriends gone. What I do have are good honest friends and an honest wife. These are the people I look up to and associate with. Most are Republicans We might be a minority but we are in agreement that Trumps behavior is too destructive and we are unable to vote for him. There are people out there that do care what people say.

Side note we spent a few days in Boise last October and a few days in Hailey. Got a real close up to a moose, love wild animals and that encounter was awsome.

I appreciate your Kantian dedication to truth, but politics are nuanced and replete with gamesmanship.

Idaho is awesome and I have been privileged to spend my life here. Sadly, it has been growing out of control for the last 20 years, with no end in sight. My simple 2 bedroom, 1 bath home 1200 square feet, 200 of that is in the basement with 6ft ceilings, appraised over 10X original purchase price. .Lucky me?  Not at all. I am quite found of my little 110 year old house. But, the monthly mortgage is proportioned into a section applied to the loan and interest and to a section that is kept in trust to cover yearly tax liability, for the land and the house. My description might be confusing, the mortgage is the standard available 20 year fixed. Anyway, the monthly tax portion of the payment is nearly the same as the mortgage payment. Creating a monthly mortgage double of what I anticipated.. My goal was the same as many, pay off the house, to be able to live cheaper, as age diminishes income. But, tax is going to force me out, in the very near future. I anticipated tax increases as time marches on. I love Idaho, and love the neighborhood where I live. I chose the neighborhood 30+ years ago as a renter. because it was the cheapest and I appreciate the strength and craftsmanship of old homes. The same rationale was employed later when deciding where to buy.

Over the years, I have improved the house, here and there, but only a fool or someone who wanted to tear it down and build a million+ Mcmansion would buy it at appraised value (houses in the neighbor fetch much more than appraised value.)

I know this because the neighbor directly across the street and the neighbor, second house on the right, have done it. The house directly behind mine is a 5 bedroom,built in the 70's. It sold last month for 1.2 million.I say it all the time and probably more than once on this site. Destruction of America---a government imposed tax  based subjective standards, that rise and fall, on the whims of the wealthy, used force relocation of would make Putin proud. I was stupid enough to believe that home ownership was better than renting, because the landlord couldn't raise the rent and kick you out. I try to not be a hater, and believe, so long as one remains in compliance  with building codes and property zoning, they are free to build whatever. I am confused, why my neighbors choice to build a nice home in my neighborhood should increase my tax. If I sellout and move and remain in Idaho, it will be trading one older house with problems for another older house with problems in a worse neighborhood. I get light headed when standing to long on a soap box and have to leave it at that

• Thanks 1
50 minutes ago, frankendat said:

I appreciate your Kantian dedication to truth, but politics are nuanced and replete with gamesmanship.

Idaho is awesome and I have been privileged to spend my life here. Sadly, it has been growing out of control for the last 20 years, with no end in sight. My simple 2 bedroom, 1 bath home 1200 square feet, 200 of that is in the basement with 6ft ceilings, appraised over 10X original purchase price. .Lucky me?  Not at all. I am quite found of my little 110 year old house. But, the monthly mortgage is proportioned into a section applied to the loan and interest and to a section that is kept in trust to cover yearly tax liability, for the land and the house. My description might be confusing, the mortgage is the standard available 20 year fixed. Anyway, the monthly tax portion of the payment is nearly the same as the mortgage payment. Creating a monthly mortgage double of what I anticipated.. My goal was the same as many, pay off the house, to be able to live cheaper, as age diminishes income. But, tax is going to force me out, in the very near future. I anticipated tax increases as time marches on. I love Idaho, and love the neighborhood where I live. I chose the neighborhood 30+ years ago as a renter. because it was the cheapest and I appreciate the strength and craftsmanship of old homes. The same rationale was employed later when deciding where to buy.

Over the years, I have improved the house, here and there, but only a fool or someone who wanted to tear it down and build a million+ Mcmansion would buy it at appraised value (houses in the neighbor fetch much more than appraised value.)

I know this because the neighbor directly across the street and the neighbor, second house on the right, have done it. The house directly behind mine is a 5 bedroom,built in the 70's. It sold last month for 1.2 million.I say it all the time and probably more than once on this site. Destruction of America---a government imposed tax  based subjective standards, that rise and fall, on the whims of the wealthy, used force relocation of would make Putin proud. I was stupid enough to believe that home ownership was better than renting, because the landlord couldn't raise the rent and kick you out. I try to not be a hater, and believe, so long as one remains in compliance  with building codes and property zoning, they are free to build whatever. I am confused, why my neighbors choice to build a nice home in my neighborhood should increase my tax. If I sellout and move and remain in Idaho, it will be trading one older house with problems for another older house with problems in a worse neighborhood. I get light headed when standing to long on a soap box and have to leave it at that

Frank I lament over the same things. I am being ratioed out of my native state, by the demand for less expensive Oregon property.. We bought this home 6 years ago, and its a wonderful 120 year old home. Our tax and property value have sky rocketed to new heights that we would really like to avoid. A home in our area stays on the market for less than a week. 

We recently acquired a new set of neighbors from Tennessee of all places, and we couldn't be happier about the quality. Those poor folks paid almost $500,000 for the house and its also a 100+ year old home....

I don't like the trend.

• Like 2

Pure fascism on display by President Trump Tuesday night.

Even his head was positioned like Il Duce in one of HIS speeches.

I called this all those years ago in the now defunct Cuz 'Merica thread.

One thing is true, this is not going to be pretty.

Here is how it is going to go down;

Trump will declare himself the victor on Election Day regardless of the results of the election thus far and refuse to accept any other result.

The litigious leech will assault the court system with an army of lawyers while out in the streets the protests will begin and Trumps homegrown Sturmabteilung will go to battle with them.

There will be lots of gun deaths this time.

Whether Martial Law gets declared is up in the air at this point but is not out of the realm of possibility.

• Like 1

There's some shit about them but I risk posting left leaning or biased journalism. Can you trust Wikki or do YOU trust Wikki??? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys#Portland_protests

I have heard of them but only really paid any attention after trump mentioned them at the debate. I would lump them into neo Nazi, skin head white supremacists douchebag thugs with a proclivity to violence not unlike the antifa/BLM cunts.

Proud boys are "western chauvinists"; that is they are not ashamed of being part of the First or Western World which has come to dominate the world at large.

It is mostly a reaction against the radical left screeching about how we (America) need to be ashamed of what we have done to the world and this "woke" mindset needs to dominate US Government domestic and foreign policies and the zeitgeist of the  people.

Proud boys accepts males of all races, their current leader calls himself "Afrocuban".

On one level I can see how they reached their conclusion.

Like most people they fail to see both sides or extend their logic.

Sure the west is the zenith of all things civilized and good in the world and should be celebrated as such.

But to extend that logic, let us examine ALL the things the west has given us in addition to the "good" stuff;

Environmental destruction, the threat of nuclear annihilation,  the business of war, endless and mindless consumerism,  junk food, junk science, junk thought, junk lives, and junk people.

Is the west really the best? 

Edited by dhp123166
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

There's some shit about them but I risk posting left leaning or biased journalism. Can you trust Wikki or do YOU trust Wikki??? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys#Portland_protests

I have heard of them but only really paid any attention after trump mentioned them at the debate. I would lump them into neo Nazi, skin head white supremacists douchebag thugs with a proclivity to violence not unlike the antifa/BLM cunts.

54 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

Proud boys are "western chauvinists"; that is they are not ashamed of being part of the First or Western World which has come to dominate the world at large.

It is mostly a reaction against the radical left screeching about how we (America) need to be ashamed of what we have done to the world and this "woke" mindset needs to dominate US Government domestic and foreign policies and the zeitgeist of the  people.

Proud boys accepts males of all races, their current leader calls himself "Afrocuban".

On one level I can see how they reached their conclusion.

Like most people they fail to see both sides or extend their logic.

Sure the west is the zenith of all things civilized and good in the world and should be celebrated as such.

But to extend that logic, let us examine ALL the things the west has given us in addition to the "good" stuff;

Environmental destruction, the threat of nuclear annihilation,  the business of war, endless and mindless consumerism,  junk food, junk science, junk thought, junk lives, and junk people.

Is the west really the best? 

You two are fucking insane libtards. The proud boys are not Trump's thugs, if anything they are Patriots. They are not white supremacists, they are a group of people, like many, who are sick of the BLM/Antifa bullshit that is burning and looting our cities. The same bunch of BLM/Antifa fuckers that would kill your dumbasses if they got a chance. White supremacy? That shit is a cop out of the left...shut that shit up.

• Thanks 1

What the fuck is a libtard, doesn't sound good or like me at all. I identify as somewhere right of center. Name calling?? well right back at ya....

Well Wikki is calling you a liar.....

The Proud Boys are a far-right,[1][2]white nationalist,[3] and neo-fascist[4][5][6][7] male-only[8][9] organization that promotes and engages in political violence

Ideo

logy

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Who? the Proud Boys??? I think they are trump's thugs weather he openly admits it or not. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Maybe spring for some new uniforms. Some nice brown shirts?

So why so quick to stick them on the President? The Left keeps denying that fact that Antifa, BLM and the Berkley Weirdos are fucking shit up, it is just an Idea. And no one is making them take any responsibility for their actions. Imagine if it was "Insert Any Right Wing Group" doing this? The Media and the Democrats would be on fire! 

How about instead of Brown Shirts for the Proud Boys, you get some Straight Jackets for the Lefties? 

• Like 2

Fuck wikki and every damn liberal news outlet that pops up when you google them.  

Herschel Walker could start a racially diverse group/militia that stood up for America and against BLM/Antifa

terrorists and they would be labeled as "white supremacists" It's nothing but a leftist cry.....blaaaaaaaah white supremacy!!!

24 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

What the fuck is a libtard, doesn't sound good or like me at all. I identify as somewhere right of center. Name calling?? well right back at ya....

Well Wikki is calling you a liar.....

The Proud Boys are a far-right,[1][2]white nationalist,[3] and neo-fascist[4][5][6][7] male-only[8][9] organization that promotes and engages in political violence

Ideo

logy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I read the Wiki thing about Proud Boys.I really got a laugh out of "organization that promotes and engages in political violence"  Yea sure,that's happening all over the country,just ask any liberal nut.There were examples of a few arrests made.A real threat to society i'm sure.We should all be scared.Proud Boys are dangerous and Antifa is just an idea ,ask Joe Biden.And yes,the West is the best.I'll take it and would much rather be part of it opposed to other options.

Edited by john510
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, AlexDeLarge said:

You two are fucking insane libtards. The proud boys are not Trump's thugs, if anything they are Patriots. They are not white supremacists, they are a group of people, like many, who are sick of the BLM/Antifa bullshit that is burning and looting our cities. The same bunch of BLM/Antifa fuckers that would kill your dumbasses if they got a chance. White supremacy? That shit is a cop out of the left...shut that shit up.

You're scared of antifa?

Cluck, cluck, cluck....coward.