You know you own a Datsun when.............

Sean Connery is a cop?

When he reached the New World, Cortez burned his ships. As a result his men were well motivated -Ramius.

"Careful Ryan. There are thingsh in there that don't react well to bulletsh" -Ramius

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

When u leave the forum to go to a bar for a st. Pattys party and log back in on your phone...

When u wish there was an app for this...

When u spent the 1st half of your day at the eagle rock swap, the second half on ratsun and finish the day with a pint still reading forum posts on your phone (antisocial)

When u come show your friends the new love of your life and they ask 'what made u want this thing?'

• Like 1

When your district manager finally gets used to you telling him about and showing him pictures of the most recent ugly pile of crap you got that's going to go fast.  "You're still just anything Datsun, huh?"  Yep! ;)

when your on the road tool box necessities are duct tape, bailing wire and a rubber mallet (a metal mallet would be overkill and would add weight to the car which would slow you down)

I would say, your on the road tool necessities include a 500pc ratchet set, floor jack, spare gasket set, spare engine, spare bearings, a hydraulic press, halogen lights, creeper, air compressor to run your air tools...

And camera, cause Ratsun .

• Like 1

I would say, your on the road tool necessities include a 500pc ratchet set, floor jack, spare gasket set, spare engine, spare bearings, a hydraulic press, halogen lights, creeper, air compressor to run your air tools...

And camera, cause Ratsun .

If we gave a damn about speed would we really drive datsuns...?

When ANY key will start yours..the key for some shitty gas powered mini bike is what I used as a spare for my last 521..mail box key worked too haha

When you walk down 84E at 530am because headgasket let go

When you drive around looking for Dattos to post in the sightings thread

When everyone asks why your ordering all these parts for a ratty old datsun and not your 90% done GMC

When your grandpa makes you park on the street cuz its an import

When your uncle buys one because he liked yours so much

• Like 2