You know you own a Datsun when.............

When you buy a 1000 square foot garage, just for your DATSUN'S.... And now it's so full of Datsun's and Datto parts, you can barely get in the garage. :rofl: "me"

engineswap011_zpsc04ba602.jpg

engineswap006_zpsdf5c1387.jpg

GAWD!!! I need to organize that mess. :rofl:

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You keep going to the JY and buying parts off of Datsun models you don't even own......just in case.  Then keep going back because by the time you get home you think, damn, I should have got this or that off of that car.

2 weeks ago snagged a trans from a 210, went back this past weekend for radiator, seat belts, and some other small goodies.......think I'm going back again this weekend

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

You have this conversation at work.........................

Me: Dude, be careful when you back up that forklift.  If you hit my Datsun, you'll total it.

Him: If you run that car out of gas it will be totaled.

laughed my ass off

• Like 2

When you drive around all day and not haveany issues on your new cooling system

And then, the minute you try to head to a Datsun show and get 1.5 miles up the freeway, it blows all of said coolant out the intake manifold coolant hose piping.

when your a 2jz mechanic and this happens^^^^^^

When you are getting on the freeway and half way into selecting the next gear, you freeze as you forget if this car (because you drive different datsuns all the time) has a dogleg 5spd or conventional 5spd and are worried you are going to jam it into reverse at 60mph!

Im terrible at dogleg trannys when i drive them

Just like James May with the 190E

You know you own a Datsun when.....you have to wipe the condensation off of both the inside and outside of the windows before driving every morning.

And scrape the ice off the inside of the windshield as well as the outside! Done that on my truck a few times!

When you are at a stop light, while looking in the rear view mirror and see the couple behind you looking over their dash, 

Reading their lips     E X C E L L E N T   GX   then they get a puzzled look on their faces....

Two days ago

• Like 1