You know you own a Datsun when.............

Mike you should clean that mess up....all that stuff belongs in the garage :poke: .

You know you own a Datsun when you go to the junkyard just to get an alternator and end up with a $200.00 bill on the way out because you just couldn't stop taking parts off of the car you found.

valve cover, cyl head, evapo valve, throttle cable, 2 brake valves, 2 door grabs, dizzy,2 mirrors, defroster vent tube.....oh, and one of those inspection lamp that come in 720's and early Z's

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

....na my hand got tired from fappin' and my neck sore from looking up at the shelving, but I found an 810 and a '74 610 FSM, 4 or 5 Haynes manuals, a pair of BMW ellipsoids, 4 coilovers, CA18ET engine harness, set of 710 rear shoes and a new wheel cylinder, 5-6 owner's manuals for 720/S110/710. uuuh my hands sore agin.

:rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

...when you are about to stage an intervention for your boyfriend's datsun problem, then realize "hey, if he gets another car, we can literally have one for every day of the week! shotty the friday datto!"

....when you worry about jack stand placement because you're afraid it will punch right through the rust

....when instead of going to church on sunday, you go to the vintage car scrapyard

....when you have memorized the instructions on the back of the bondo can

.....when the smell of rustoleum reminds you of home

....when you learn to accept that the spiders were there first and stop trying to kill them

• Like 2

I hear ya on that one. My centerpiece on the dining room table is my gauge cluster awaiting the speedo gauge I just bought from Wayno. It does look good with the fresh black and gold paint and red painted dials.

IMG_20130511_111923_zpsbe124b28.jpg?t=13

• Like 1

....when you drive 620 miles (one way) just to look at a Datsun that you might buy(I did by the way....now I gotta figure out how to get it home)

.... you don't have time or the money to drink, whore or gamble.

Datzenmike said^^^

Best post in this thread IMHO.

They only thing I would add is that you don't care either.

when your non-datto owning friends wonders who _____________ is because you get really excited talking about driving her.

Your spouse/girlfriend/partner finds out you have been talking about driving ___________ and threatens divorce unless you quit seeing her, not realizing ________ is your datto's name. 

fill in your datto's name where the lines are.