You know you own a Datsun when.............

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you know you own a datsun when you are looking to buy a garage with maybe a house aside ...

i actually did this. 1200 sf house, 3 car garage, shop out back that can fit another car(and will be expanded to fit 2 cars and have a lift) enough room to park 5 cars uncovered out front, and a paved patch leading up to the shop out back i could fit another 2 onto.  i told my girl i wanted it for the yard.... :rofl:

• Like 2
Guest roseyroseyrose

10mm or 12mm wrench?

actually its a small crescent wrench...that way im versatile.

and the screwdriver has little scorch marks, from jumping the starter, awwww, thats so cute!

and the rags are pinkish purple...omg, thats even cuter, haha.

• Like 1

When you pile your parts inside your datto just to make a "seat" to sit on, roll down the window, play Pandora with your phone on the dashboard, grab the cracked wooden steering wheel and pretend to drive your datsun that doesn't even have a motor in it.... for 30 minutes. Also, the truck/car is on stands just so you can turn the wheel for the extra Dreamatorium experience.

• Like 1

This one happened to me today. Girl walks in to get an RF device. She goes "cool car, is that yours?" pointing at my desktop, which just happens to be a pic of indy's orange wagon. I go no, its just a cool datsun, then the true story begins...

Girl - "Don't you drive an old truck?"

Me - "Yea, its the lowered red Datsun"

Girls - *looks out window* "oh, that small red toyota right there?"

Me - "Its a Datsun..."

:frantics:  :fu:

• Like 1

....someone comes over to work on your house and says "did you know there is a car hood in your master bedroom?"

Like THATS not normal....ppfffftt

• Like 4

I thought that was normal... I have a hood, cowl, transmission, multiple interior and engine parts and a D16z6 head (???) in my room. Makes for a nice obsticle course when I wake up...

And of course, no room is complete without the turbo that you plan to put on every car you get, but just can't decide which one needs it more :P

• Like 1

when you have a 620 dash HANGING in your living room as decoration till you feel like installing it in the "nice" truck.

when your back starts killing you before you even get to work. damn 40 year old seats........ i love you tabby  :wub: (my beat up 73)

When your friend is looking at your engine bay, grabs a wire and wiggles it. Before you can say anything, you smack his hand and tell him don't touch that shit, and then go make sure your truck still starts lmao.

that happened to me at a job interview... and then the car wouldnt start for 3 hours after... i ended up getting the job tho!

I was in town coming around a corner slow. There were a couple of teens crossing diagonally onto the sidewalk. They all turn and one raises his hands in front of him with the index fingers pointing together and proceeds to make a round rolling motion ..... what does this mean? I just smiled.