You know you own a Datsun when.............

You know you own a Datsun when.......

its not about what your ride looks like but

who you ride with

This pic IS Ratsun......lifted it from the Canby pic thread

9045862143_d6b2586ce1_b.jpg

hang_510....Awesome pic!! So much win!!

That's my truck! Its ugly but it's mine!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in town coming around a corner slow. There were a couple of teens crossing diagonally onto the sidewalk. They all turn and one raises his hands in front of him with the index fingers pointing together and proceeds to make a round rolling motion ..... what does this mean? I just smiled.

i think it might have something to do with a clitaurus?

I was in town coming around a corner slow. There were a couple of teens crossing diagonally onto the sidewalk. They all turn and one raises his hands in front of him with the index fingers pointing together and proceeds to make a round rolling motion ..... what does this mean? I just smiled.

Throttle it...pin it....spin 'em....burn those skins

i think it might have something to do with a clitaurus?

Highly doubt any 'clitorises' were involved.....lol......that said....could be a couple dicks on the other team

You know you own a datsun when.....

You just now noticed roseyroseyrose's avatar has boobs along with that 521 hood emblem. You look at people's vacation pictures hoping to spot a datsun.

There are boobs in her avatar? :w00t: boobs.gif

Guest roseyroseyrose

You know you own a datsun when.....

You just now noticed roseyroseyrose's avatar has boobs along with that 521 hood emblem. You look at people's vacation pictures hoping to spot a datsun.

i just now noticed that you just then noticed that......i like seeing actual old photographs of peoples little trucks......i like that stripey truck with the orange wheels, a lot, too.....whoever owns that :thumbup:

You hear a metallic clank, and look in the rearview to see a part hopping down the road.

When you pull over, someone else picks it up and drives away. You then have to do a roll call of all of the essential parts on your car.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

you drive down the road with your friend at your side and u see a solo cup blowing around your lane and the moment u pass over it all u here is it stuck and dragging and u look at each other and with out a word burst out laughing ... .....then laugh twices as hard when swerving doenst remove it .... three times as hard when u back up at the next stop sign and it wont come out even though u backed up almost a quarter mile ....,

• Like 2

Or, when some civilian says...

"I saw this tan 510 today" and I say "yeah, that's Marty"

"I saw this green 620" and I say "yeah, that's my friend Chuck"

"I saw a clean silver Z today" and I say "yeah, that's Chris. He has a 510 project too". 

ALL. THE. TIME.

• Like 4

when you hear a kerchunk and then you curse because you know exactly what the noise was from (transmission) and then you realize you have tools to fix it in your glove box and trunk and the parts in your trunk, under your seats, laying on the back seat, in the box of truck etc.. and limp it home and procrastinate as it is friday and the game is on, then saturday you shoot the shit with friends, then realize it is sunday and you need to have the car fixed so you can drive it to work monday morning, then call your datsun head friends and offer beer for assistance and they were about to call you for help fixing their datsun so they can drive to work monday morning.