You know you own a Datsun when.............

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you own a datsun, when you refuse to let anyone else work on it.

I went so far as to park my car on jackstands at Ranman72's place and take the wheels to a tire shop to get new tires. Nobody fucks with my car.

• Like 1

You know you own a datsun, when you can't get over 70 going into a headwind!

You know you own a datsun, when the wind rocks it.

To take this a step further, you can analyze wind patterns based on how the car behaves.

"Strong north wind today..."

:"how do you know?"

" Car just slowed down for no reason..."

I went so far as to park my car on jackstands at Ranman72's place and take the wheels to a tire shop to get new tires. Nobody fucks with my car.

I do the same fucking thing !! :thumbup:  :thumbup: :thumbup:  

Well not at Ramman72s house but....... :rofl:

I do the same fucking thing !! :thumbup:  :thumbup: :thumbup:  

Well not at Ramman72s house but....... :rofl:

Shank lug nuts being messed with by average tire monkey = sheared and crossthreaded EVERYTHING

You know your into Datsuns when your computer table has the following items on or around it around the monitor. Left to right....

3N71B planetary gears, 71B input shaft, Mklotz water jet cut L16 exhaust flange, 710 gas door lid chrome, 4 71B synchro rings, 9 assorted engine tags,6 Ratsun.net stickers, a pair of early 620 emblems, 2 620 fuse boxes, 720 clock and tach, 710 fuse box, 620 fusible link, 720 room lamp timer, window wind up knobs, HL510 grill emblem, S12 CA18ET ECU, KA24E ECU, S110 ECU, '73 and '78 620 FSM, '84 720 FSM, '86.5 D21 FSM, a Z24 piston and rod, a 620 tailgate uses only one year, R-1 carbs, 3 510 rear brake shoes, 3 Datsun keys (that I can see) 720 volt and oil pressure gauges, a 710 factory tach, 2 Haynes 510 manuals, (one I've had since the '70s) A Monogram 620 model truck with dirt bike still in Plastic shrink wrap. 3 more Ratsun.net and two Protected by Ratsun.net security system stickers 15 510 matchbox cars and more.... .

• Like 1

You know your into Datsuns when your computer table has the following items on or around it around the monitor. Left to right....

3N71B planetary gears, 71B input shaft, Mklotz water jet cut L16 exhaust flange, 710 gas door lid chrome, 4 71B synchro rings, 9 assorted engine tags,6 Ratsun.net stickers, a pair of early 620 emblems, 2 620 fuse boxes, 720 clock and tach, 710 fuse box, 620 fusible link, 720 room lamp timer, window wind up knobs, HL510 grill emblem, S12 CA18ET ECU, KA24E ECU, S110 ECU, '73 and '78 620 FSM, '84 720 FSM, '86.5 D21 FSM, a Z24 piston and rod, a 620 tailgate uses only one year, R-1 carbs, 3 510 rear brake shoes, 3 Datsun keys (that I can see) 720 volt and oil pressure gauges, a 710 factory tach, 2 Haynes 510 manuals, (one I've had since the '70s) A Monogram 620 model truck with dirt bike still in Plastic shrink wrap. 3 more Ratsun.net and two Protected by Ratsun.net security system stickers 15 510 matchbox cars and more.... .

That's it??

....na my hand got tired from typin' and my neck sore from looking up at the shelving, but I foung an 810 and a '74 610 FSM, 4 or 5 Haynes manuals, a pair of BMW ellipsoids, 4 coilovers, CA18ET engine harness, set of 710 rear shoes and a new wheel cylinder, 5-6 owner's manuals for 720/S110/710. uuuh my hands sore agin.