You know you own a Datsun when.............

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you have 3 Datsuns and none of them run and you spend an hour debating with yourself which on to work on first.....and you could have had at least one going in the time you wasted debating it.

When you are already a month late for the annual State Inspection and realize you don't have enough money to fix everything it needs to pass, and wonder how in the hell you are going to get the inspection done this year... or who do I know that still does them since I no longer do? Hey buddy... I need a favor...

When you are already a month late for the annual State Inspection and realize you don't have enough money to fix everything it needs to pass, and wonder how in the hell you are going to get the inspection done this year... or who do I know that still does them since I no longer do? Hey buddy... I need a favor...

Send me $131 and I'll register the datto here in Alaska. I'll send you Alaska plates and title. No emissions or inspection

No emission test here in NC on anything older than 1996, but I still have the safety. Only have to worry about one more time, this year is it. Next year the ol' Datto will be 35 years old and exempt!

• 2 weeks later...

Your girlfriend is always saying, "How much was that? What's it for? Do you really need that?"

You said girlfriend.  That means the same line of questioning can be applied to her.  Wives are expensive to get rid of,  girlfriends are expensive to keep.

• Like 1

Your girlfriend is always saying, "How much was that? What's it for? Do you really need that?"

My wife is saying that all the time! It gets aggravating, but here lately it is to legitimately fix something I need, so no BS.

.......you use a Mountain Dew can and a Canada Dry can to make shims for between your steering box and steering column tube.