You know you own a Datsun when.............

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

when you let your seventeen-year-old redneck step-son drive it to the football field and he comes back laughing and telling you that his friends surrounded the car, congratulated him and said, "wow! I didn't think that old fucker would ever let that car go!".

"Dad, I want one!" .....good luck. I've seen one other in the six years I've owned mine and it was parked, appropriately enough, in front of a charity that provided employment for mentally challenged folks.

• Like 2

When a sunday drive can turn into a Lord Of The Rings episode.

Where's that fucking wizard when I'm stuck out on Highway 35? Hey I need an elvish counter spell. Someone cast a evil hex on my electrical system and it's releasing all the magic smoke out of it's wiring harness. Look, my 10 mm wrench is glowing bright blue. There are muscle car trolls near by. Take cover!

I do a little Datsun stalkin' people can get freaked out and be like "who tha fahc are you?!"

Its because were enthusiastic and there not used to it, I make sure to let them know I have one too and I'm not "another" crazy person stopping them to talk about there car and they ease up.
  • 2 weeks later...