Powerland 2021!

jbirds510

Just got a call from the venue, we are looking at june 12-13 with camping on the evening of the 11th (friday). They asked me to get a feel for who'd like to come out. 
 No frills just come spend the weekend together with your datsuns! Same deal free swap and all museums open to participants. To my knowledge price point still stands. Please let me know! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, danfiveten said:

YAY! Now if I can get the damn park to commit for our show.....

Well...well know Thursday for sure, this is tentative, the board meets with the shot callers, whoever that is, to confirm this to be ok. To my knowledge we are the first people to hear about any potential upcoming changes at this venue.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

Just got a call from the venue, we are looking at june 12-13 with camping on the evening of the 11th (friday). They asked me to get a feel for who'd like to come out. 
 No frills just come spend the weekend together with your datsuns! Same deal free swap and all museums open to participants. To my knowledge price point still stands. Please let me know! 

I'm in. 

• Like 2

My sister lives in Portland, brother's in Ashland with the 510, and I have no more excuses not to come up for this event. 

Looks like it's surrounded by businesses, so what are the noise limitations during the day/night? I ask because my brother has a stout QSC DJ sound system we could bring for music movies etc. The full system might be overkill, but could bring 2 12" monitors and an 18" sub that would deliver a rich low volume sound and more than loud enough to get things thumping for a while if so desired. 

Got my fingers crossed for this to come together.

• Like 4

Hey Paradime,its pretty chill, so yeah, if it doesn’t drown out people trying to talk to each other I cant see how anyone would be offended.The venue itself is like 60+ acres...If it does we can always deal with it at that point. As far as it happening, I made a promise to you guys to keep it going until folks dont want a show of their own. Attendance will determine that. Im coming up from Phoenix Az this year to do this. 

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, paradime said:

My sister lives in Portland, brother's in Ashland with the 510, and I have no more excuses not to come up for this event. 

Looks like it's surrounded by businesses, so what are the noise limitations during the day/night? I ask because my brother has a stout QSC DJ sound system we could bring for music movies etc. The full system might be overkill, but could bring 2 12" monitors and an 18" sub that would deliver a rich low volume sound and more than loud enough to get things thumping for a while if so desired. 

Got my fingers crossed for this to come together.

Does he own a skyline?  Seen one of my friends take pics of a drive with a skyline and 510 in the driveway.  I'm in Medford.

17 hours ago, ArchetypeDatsun said:

Does he own a skyline?  Seen one of my friends take pics of a drive with a skyline and 510 in the driveway.  I'm in Medford.

He does own that black metallic R32 Skyline and that yellow & black 510 is my car. His GT-R is in SoCal having some work done right now.

3 hours ago, paradime said:

He does own that black metallic R32 Skyline and that yellow & black 510 is my car. His GT-R is in SoCal having some work done right now.

Ah cool, there used to be a FJ20 powered burnt orange 510 in ashland years ago.

I was getting Aunt Flo set up to go quite a bit farther south if this didn't go (😽 ),, since we chickened out with the 100 degree forecast last August..

So since it's so much closer maybe i'll drive the diesel 720...  windshield is so busted i might have to install a periscope to drive it though.. lol 

@paradime just do it.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
16 hours ago, 68Datsun510 said:

No No No, you tell her to move the date 😄

the date is set by the anniversary of when they met or when they started dating 

NO CHANGES ALLOWED