• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/6/2021 at 9:18 AM, Farmer said:

What's up with the weather next weekend end,. Aaaahhhhh

Haha @ Oregon weather forcasts..if it says rain in a week itll probably be sunny and HOT! who knows..guess well have to watch and see. Its the 7th now it says no rain sat or sun with temps of 75/81

Edited by jbirds510
Updated
  • Like 1
On 4/18/2021 at 10:36 AM, mrbigtanker said:

You got it. Since you don't want me there.

C’mon, just busting balls. Lol. See you there. No Datsun this year but I’ll be there. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Thanks for putting this together@jbirds510 sounds like a nice event and it's looking like the weather is going to stay dry as well! I would like to bring a Datsun, attend, and camp for the weekend.

Will there be any hours for the gates to the venue, aka will we be locked in our out at some point during the weekend?

I see the flyer mentions Friday camping, is there Saturday camping as well?

My apologies if these questions have  been covered elsewhere or already, I have read this thread and I didn't see any mention.

Found this on the FB JUN 12 AT 8:30 AM PDT – JUN 13 AT 3:30 PM PDT

Edited by Green Bastard
new information
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Green Bastard said:

Thanks for putting this together@jbirds510 sounds like a nice event and it's looking like the weather is going to stay dry as well! I would like to bring a Datsun, attend, and camp for the weekend.

Will there be any hours for the gates to the venue, aka will we be locked in our out at some point during the weekend?

My apologies if these questions have  been covered elsewhere or already, I have read this thread and I didn't see any mention.

Friday and Saturday night camping. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Green Bastard said:

Yw!, seeing everyone have such a good time last time was great and hoping that this year will be the same. Great questions! For the gates, If you are camping, your ticket should have the gate code on it, if its not, then you can find me or someone from Venue staff (they can be seen driving around in golf carts, place is huge and most of the staff is older) or other participants. So no, never locked in or out. The Complex is pretty relaxed overall. There will be a second event on the grounds that weekend..which I know very little about but they are on the other side of the 62 acre venue so it wont effect us at all. I think the gates may be open late for that anyway but not certain. For anyone arriving late on either day its no problem, I/we can let you in if the gate is already shut. Just pull up to the gate, walk around the building and find pretty much anyone, they should either know the code or point you to me.  

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 1

Well so far since Jrock is not coming Ill come up with no Datsun as they are both really broken.lol. Is Food, shitters, and showers available as I am into the group thing lol. Swap meet still going on? And I see there is a Pilot truck stop and some eateries around there so all good. 

How many people are coming you think? Im trying to round up so SoCal boys to go, but they look to be all pussies.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mrbigtanker said:

Well so far since Jrock is not coming Ill come up with no Datsun as they are both really broken.lol. Is Food, shitters, and showers available as I am into the group thing lol. Swap meet still going on? And I see there is a Pilot truck stop and some eateries around there so all good. 

How many people are coming you think? Im trying to round up so SoCal boys to go, but they look to be all pussies.

All covered! bring your soap on a rope and a towel..We'll have no idea about attendance until the day but very optimistic. Have had a ton of people PM'ing.

YES swap IS ON!! Bring up your extras!! No charge for swap spots still apply.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Farmer said:

Ticket?  Is that the day pass or camping spot

Yeah, if you come and you also want to camp you tell them and they write the code on the back of your receipt, looks kinda like a ticket stub..They mostly do it because if you save it you can write it off on your taxes..They are a non profit.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

Yw!, seeing everyone have such a good time last time was great and hoping that this year will be the same. Great questions! For the gates, If you are camping, your ticket should have the gate code on it, if its not, then you can find me or someone from Venue staff (they can be seen driving around in golf carts, place is huge and most of the staff is older) or other participants. So no, never locked in or out. The Complex is pretty relaxed overall. There will be a second event on the grounds that weekend..which I know very little about but they are on the other side of the 62 acre venue so it wont effect us at all. I think the gates may be open late for that anyway but not certain. For anyone arriving late on either day its no problem, I/we can let you in if the gate is already shut. Just pull up to the gate, walk around the building and find pretty much anyone, they should either know the code or point you to me.  

Thanks for the clarifications, @jbirds510 sounds like a cool venue. I have always meant to go to the Steam Up there, but never made it yet.

Do you know the regulations on fires within the grounds? Always nice to tell Datsun stories around a fire if possible, or a propane ring, or even a flashlight in a bucket. Camp stoves OK? BBQs? 

Thanks again!

• Like 1

@Green BastardNo open fire but they were fairly relaxed about bbq'in.Camp stove's are totally acceptable if memory serves..anyone correct me if they recall differently. modesty is key.

For those not wanting to leave the venue for snacks and stuff the "country store" on the grounds will be open during park hours Im told. Im also trying to get a taco truck for saturday but thats 50/50 at this point.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Green Bastard said:

Thanks for the clarifications, @jbirds510 sounds like a cool venue. I have always meant to go to the Steam Up there, but never made it yet.

Do you know the regulations on fires within the grounds? Always nice to tell Datsun stories around a fire if possible, or a propane ring, or even a flashlight in a bucket. Camp stoves OK? BBQs? 

Thanks again!

We had one of the Costco type , up off the ground propane fire pits and security was “ok” with it ( finger quote) .. said he didn’t really like the cheap ones that sit directly on ground cuz they kill the grass though . 

like this 

NOT GOSPEL... Your mileage may vary 

DF0831D3-E6ED-4344-AA5D-4285C990CEE3.png

• Like 3

last time i had a coleman fold and go stove and grill, pretty sure i used both on one of the picnic tables

if i come down this weekend it'll only be for a day and just to see people and then heading back home. haven't started in on the roof yet which is where everything is supposed to be going, no datsun just the subaru again

Edited by hobospyder
  • Like 3