jbirds510

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/4/2021 at 6:13 AM, mrbigtanker said:

I dont get Stimmy money though so what do I do. 

just work an extra hour and you will be able to stimulate somewhere 🤣

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
On 5/4/2021 at 8:31 AM, Farmer said:

May not be making this show again. It was the plan but got approach for a contract to supply a bathroom trailer rental to a film crew for two weeks while filming some type of movie here in Oregon. And of course it'll be during the dates of this show.

I hope I do/dont get the contract.

Well it was a go I thought. it went from two weeks to two days , 2 weeks apart. So Powerland it is...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
20 hours ago, Farmer said:

What actual time can we show up on Friday?  Cant remember if this is a actual judging type of show or more of lets just park and walk around and BS?

Hey Farmer, Im stoked you can make it. Truck all back together? Im probably gonna head over between 4:30pm-5 on friday. As far as the show, its more an annual gathering with swapmeet and camping. It would have been more but we weren't sure if it was even gonna be a go or not until fairly last minute. I'd like to get it more on track with the way Canby was next year including a raffle and maybe a dinner.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

Hey Farmer, Im stoked you can make it. Truck all back together?

Yep, just took it out today to stretch its legs.  Ill be trailering it up to Brooks then Ill also be heading to Old school reunion Sunday Morning

• Like 3
21 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

It should be just posted so I won't say thank you because fuck Facebook. But hows about a right on.

ok, right fukN on. I'm not a FB fan either, since I spent 80% of the time in FB jail in the last year.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Looking forward to this, we still cant get anything from the Parks Department about Blue lake so, at this point I figure we are done for this year unless a miracle happens, so I am looking even more forward to Power Land this year, especially since I fixed Arts Carb and shes back up and running good.  I am banned on facebook for 30 days for calling a woman a bitch, they said I was bullying her, even though she called me a Trumper first lol.  

• Like 3

Is it bad I hope our trip gets cancelled somehow 🙂   Like I finally have my purple 510 painted, I have Art back up and running...and I dont get to take them to any Datsun shows, as the park STILL wont get back to us....Ill have to do the bend show or something coming up. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, danfiveten said:

Is it bad I hope our trip gets cancelled somehow 🙂   Like I finally have my purple 510 painted, I have Art back up and running...and I dont get to take them to any Datsun shows, as the park STILL wont get back to us....Ill have to do the bend show or something coming up. 

Shit or get off the pot Dan, just go to the show. 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, danfiveten said:

Theres Silver Falls end of June too

• Like 3

Booked my flight to Portland Thur evening+ My Bro's bringing the 510 up from Ashland Fri+ My Sis is bringing my nephews Sat= 5 of my family members in one place. I predict jrock will not be missed. 

• Like 1