Concrete Vintage/Antique Lawn Jockey with Lantern - Apr 28, 2019 | Denise  Ryan Auctions in NH

Growing up, our next door neighbor had one of these two foot tall lawn ornaments. For many years Hadley Shepard was the only black kid in the whole town. Have a feeling that wouldn't go over very well today.

• Like 2
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, john510 said:

No,all parades aren't "straight pride" parades.I think you missed my point.If you're not with them you're against them.

Sadly, I got your point and I make ZERO distinction between a road being closed off for a pride parade or a car show. Both reflect what makes the USA, our home so amazing. Its not new its just been a long fight to get where it is. Out in the open. 

Enjoy the tune. 

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 1

I heard a little blurb on this, but not what you'd expect, probably because they couldn't talk up the antics of the brave antifa cunts.   Jesus god, I thought everyone knew it's always a bad idea to pick a fight with scooter tramps.  It's a wonder that someone didn't take a high speed ride behind a hardtail panhead at the end of a chain.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, flyerdan said:

I heard a little blurb on this, but not what you'd expect, probably because they couldn't talk up the antics of the brave antifa cunts.   Jesus god, I thought everyone knew it's always a bad idea to pick a fight with scooter tramps.  It's a wonder that someone didn't take a high speed ride behind a hardtail panhead at the end of a chain.

escalation would be a waste.

Unfortunate these kids cant manage to see their angst is misdirected. Guess some wisdom can only be gained from doing shit the wrong way. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Duncan said:

Antifa members protest against bikers having a "Hero Day" celebration in Oregon.  It didn't end well for those masked idiots..

https://www.motorious.com/articles/features-3/antifa-oregon-motorcycle-clubs/

You can tell the bikers thought they were bitches because the women folk came across the street and started knocking heads.

• Like 2

Oh the irony, had they gone to the party without any intention other than to learn more about that private culture other than what they read on the internet theyd have left with a beer buzz a full belly and an experience like no other theyve ever had. May even find themselves looking into getting a bike!

Heres one of mine since rigid panheads were mentioned 

FEAD3908-A640-4057-B377-83BD62C1450D.jpeg

• Like 5

Now Biden wants to spend EVEN MORE money that we don't have.

He says that will help lower inflation.

That'd be like me being deeply in debt,& buying a new 4WD truck,

so I can get my debt under control.

We live in some scary times,if that makes any sense.

• Like 4

Ex-Presidents typically do speaking engagements.

Joe's first tour will probably be called: "How I fucked everything up like a boss".

• Like 3
5 hours ago, KELMO said:

Ex-Presidents typically do speaking engagements.

Joe's first tour will probably be called: "How I fucked everything up like a boss".

"How i fucked everything up like a boss in less than six months"  Fixed it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
22 hours ago, john510 said:

"How i fucked everything up like a boss in less than six months"  Fixed it.

v3.0 "How I was anointed the position because I don't ask questions about the choices im told to make, by people who have vested interest in the decline of America and its values". "Build back China". FJB

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 4
12 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Being white makes you a domestic terrorist regardless

Not to mention a racist and a white supremacist.

The Dems managed to get a bill through that will not only increase the debt AND inflation, but they call it the inflation reduction act.  Brilliant...

• Like 1