Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 hours ago, john510 said:

Abortions are probably down because of STD's like AIDS and people are using protection.I doubt it has anything to do with morals or an effort to stop abortion.Throw in some free money for another kid in states like California and it all makes sense.

"Throw in some free money for another kid in states like California and it all makes sense" WTH do you mean states like Cali !?! 

Although our bloated state is almost the 4th largest economy in the world, contributed more than any other state in Individual Income tax ($237 billion in 2018), and wound up with a state budget surplus of $97 billion last year, we still spend mid states average on child welfare. (see chart below)

https://publications.aap.org/pediatrics/article/148/5/e2021050685/181348/State-Spending-on-Public-Benefit-Programs-and?autologincheck=redirected

Interesting to note that in same year 2018, all the companies in the US contributed a grand total of $246 billion in Corporate Income tax to the federal budget. 

https://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/115th-congress-2017-2018/reports/53651-outlook-chapter3.pdf

States with the highest rate of federal food stamps Per Capita:

1 New Mexico (21,326 per 100k)

2 West Virginia (17,509 per 100k)

3 Louisiana (17,429 per 100k)

4 Mississippi (14,874 per 100k)

5 Alabama (14,522 per 100k)

6 Oklahoma (14,464 per 100k)

7 Illinois (14,211 per 100k)

8 Rhode Island (13,890 per 100k)

9 Pennsylvania (13,622 per 100k)

10 Oregon (13,504 per 100k)

31 California (10,187 per 100k)

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/welfare-recipients-by-state

peds_2021050685_f1.png

On 6/25/2022 at 11:14 PM, datzenmike said:

You might also note that women with higher education usually have fewer births.

I prefer the negative side of that statistic. Biologic fact for all species, less intelligence = more breeding. Going further, humans are either one of the few, or the only (I forget) "higher order" animals, that procreate in opposition of resources.

While low intelligence will probably get you pregnant, repeatedly, I mean education as opposed to ignorance. Education usually lifts you to a higher standard of living. Better wages and opportunities. Your retirement strategy doesn't have to be 15- 20 kids who will look after you. You can afford to properly raise one or two children and pass this on. 

• Like 1
On 6/26/2022 at 9:10 PM, Duncan said:

Seriously? 

Los Angeles 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to first place in NYC women's skateboarding contest.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/los-angeles-29-old-trans-185125672.html

I think this is fantastic! Only based on those I know (or more precisely those my wife knows) most pushing trans stuff are women. Time to enjoy all that great equality, I hope all sports are forced to integrate, it will save money in education, only one set of teams. Everybody eligible to try out, best make the team. Love it!

6 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

While low intelligence will probably get you pregnant, repeatedly, I mean education as opposed to ignorance. Education usually lifts you to a higher standard of living. Better wages and opportunities. Your retirement strategy doesn't have to be 15- 20 kids who will look after you. You can afford to properly raise one or two children and pass this on. 

Agreed. My point was that even base intelligence of a species is evident in procreation. More ignorant = More babies. Sadly, in the United States more education is no longer definitive of material gainl

• Like 1

I was and am not high on education. Couldn't wait to get away from school. Reading and writing and some simple math were all I ever used from school. Everything else I learned on the job. Jack of all trades... master of none.

Why is a 30 year old faux-woman being allowed to compete against a field of (real) girls where the next oldest is 17?

I honestly don't care if someone wants to think they are now female.  But competing in sports is really bullshit..

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Duncan said:

Why is a 30 year old faux-woman being allowed to compete against a field of (real) girls where the next oldest is 17?

I honestly don't care if someone wants to think they are now female.  But competing in sports is really bullshit..

Transgeriatricislamabigotxenophobe!

15 hours ago, thisismatt said:

I like how you glazed over this stat from your own link 😅

The ten states that have the highest number of SNAP recipients are: California (3,789,000)...

Yes, and I like how you glazed over that the stat I used was "Per Capita" and not "highest number". The highest number means nothing when Cali has 68X more people in it than a state like Wyoming. Oh SNAP! 😁

2 hours ago, Duncan said:

Dude, check out the movie Bad Words. F'n hilarious and so many parallels to the transgender sports thing.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Duncan said:

Show them pictures of your kids being born....

16 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I was and am not high on education. Couldn't wait to get away from school. Reading and writing and some simple math were all I ever used from school. Everything else I learned on the job. Jack of all trades... master of none.

Still has more value than the master of one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So doctors, engineers, mathematicians, and astrophysicists have less value because they're educated out the bunghole?

That said, I was a much better therapist before I was "educated" to do it. 

I'm fucking tired of your shit Paradime.

To the point I don't fucking like you and have used up my reserve of politeness for your leftist shit parading as self proclaimed centrism. 

You're are deliberately adversarial. look up the fucking quote and leave me alone. 

I'm a fucking engineer but also have many other masteries of trades. Versatility is always superior to single specialization. You just like to self assign maximum degree of hyperbole to appear as if you have a valid argument.

Piss off cunt. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
17 hours ago, paradime said:

Yes, and I like how you glazed over that the stat I used was "Per Capita" and not "highest number". The highest number means nothing when Cali has 68X more people in it than a state like Wyoming. Oh SNAP! 😁

A lot of the lefty types like to use the "per capita" thing as if it matters. I only referred to California because it's the only place i've lived and seen what these child producing people will do to get more "free money" I have a friends who's son and girlfriend are the perfect example of abusing the system.He works in the Carpenters union,she sits at home.Not married,two bedroom apartment,one car.Five freaking kids ! More free shit because of the dependents they have.One of them needs to be sterilized for good reason ! They're using the system because they can.

Edited by john510
2 hours ago, paradime said:

So doctors, engineers, mathematicians, and astrophysicists have less value because they're educated out the bunghole?

That said, I was a much better therapist before I was "educated" to do it. 

As far as "Value" goes moneywise yes the higher paychecks are determined by how "Replacable" you are. A surgeon gets a lot because that is a long road of education and debt accumulation so there is is a slim number of people that can or will stick it out. It's a trade off for wasting your youth away studying so you bet the reward better be high. How long does it take to learn to operate a leaf blower? Or how hard find someone else that can run a leafblower? That being said I know someone who makes surgeons money by operating a lawn service with 13 employees and caters to resorts and condos. Lots of money in resort and condo contracts and the Man works his ass off for it. As far as value to society goes? If anyone had seen a loved one go through the final stages of cancer and dealt with the volunteers at hospice they don't get paid but thier "Value" is priceless!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, john510 said:

A lot of the lefty types like to use the "per capita" thing as if it matters. I only referred to California because it's the only place i've lived and seen what these child producing people will do to get more "free money" I have a friens who's son and girlfriend are the perfect example of abusing the system.He works in the Carpenters union,she sits at home.Not married,two bedroom apartment,one car.Five freaking kids ! More free shit because of the dependents they have.One of them needs to be sterilized for good reason ! They're using the system because they can.

Yeah, God damn those upitty new math lefty mother F'ers with their educated elitists Latin term for per person. 

We all come from child producing people, so why all the judgement about your "friens son" for his family? Cuz he's a union carpenter, he's not married with a stay at home mom, or them getting all that "free shit" government swag with 5 dependance?  

Edited by paradime
53 minutes ago, paradime said:

Yeah, God damn those upitty new math lefty mother F'ers with their educated elitists Latin term for per person. 

We all come from child producing people, so why all the judgement about your "friens son" for his family? Cuz he's a union carpenter, he's not married with a stay at home mom, or them getting all that "free shit" government swag with 5 dependance?  

No need to choose one or the other, both apply. Its exactly what big government lusts for, blind obedience in exchange for  favor and reward.