4 minutes ago, Duncan said:

I found this headline quite humorous...

40% o

f LGBTQ Adults Do Not Feel Safe on Social Media, GLAAD Survey Finds

I personally don't feel "safe" on social media, so I stay mostly clear of it.  Problem solved..

Yes, very simple answer for the problem.  Abstain.  Probably spend their time telling others what to think or do anyway.

• Like 2
  • Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because 60% of social media are non WOKE? They probably hear non WOKE comments like:

I'm sick and tired of the tail wagging the dog. Attention whore whinny cunts can start their own network.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Duncan said:

40% of LGBTQ Adults Do Not Feel Safe on Social Media, GLAAD Survey Finds

I personally don't feel "safe" on social media, so I stay mostly clear of it.  Problem solved..

Oh the irony, Ratsun is social media where you feel perfectly safe spreading the kind of rhetoric that makes LGBTQ adults feel unsafe. Destruction of America has a lot in common with this survey. Just like Gene Knight's thread, the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation produced their own echo chamber "survey" to justify their political perspective. Both are what's called a self justifying feedback loop. Cuz fuck America everybody, keep fighting your good (I, Me, My) fight. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, paradime said:

Dude, That's a big kid. A yawl that size is a need machine. I crewed and worked on my dad's buddy Dave's 53ft Super Maramu for a few summers. Just fun stuff not racing, but we still hauled ass any chance we got, meaning when his wife there. 

Review of the 21/22 Season (GIFs only) - Page 6 - Knees up Mother Brown  Forum:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Duncan said:

40% of LGBTQ Adults Do Not Feel Safe on Social Media, GLAAD Survey Finds

What a joke.I guess opinions on social media sites can hurt feelings ? Or is it physical pain ? Pussies.

• Like 2

It isn't the obstacles in life that define each and every one of us, its how we learn grow and overcome them that defines us. 

I think nature making the homosexuals is a far better solution than war and brutality to keep the population in balance. China could use a little gay these days.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 2

... and often not overcome them. Life is full of disappointments too. Not every problem is resolvable but a true survivor can learn from failure also.

Homosexuality isn't keeping the population in balance though. Being homosexual does not mean you don't want or can't have children. At the most basic level we are simply delivery systems for self replicating DNA and spreading it. The meaning of life, all life, is to reproduce. That drive is both universal and terrible in it's resolve and expenditure of resources to achieve that end. All life moves into a system, exploits all the available resources and multiplies till it either reaches equilibrium with it's environment or exhausts it and then either moves on or disappears. A few homos are not going to derail it.  

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

What about my feelings? What about me having to put up with your constant whinging about life? I didn't get a rainbow crosswalk or pride parade. You hear me complaining? STFU

Are you feeling left out? Buy a kazoo, dress in black, and throw yourself a I'm Mike and I'm straight parade. Because you would never whine about life... Yet here you again whining and complaining about those gays trying to get you to STFU. Here we around the mulberry bush the monkey chase the weasel.   

• Like 1

I said "You hear ME complaining?" (like they seem to be doing all the time) I don't think gays are trying to get me to STFU. You can be as different as you like. If the gay population is 4.5% (and this includes bi, which isn't really singularly gay, and trans which are again not gay but some confused sub set) then they can have their 2-3% of the pie and not the 40% it seems all straights are bending over backwards to provide just to not look homophobic. The tail is wagging the dog and I resent this. Everyone back to their corners and calm down. Start again.   

• Like 3

It's really a small minority of the gay population that screams for attention and there is a media willing to promote this because it gains ratings. Then there are the other attention whores who jump on the bandwagon with whatever crazy shit they identify as. Are there " Bad Gays"? You bet, the catholic church is full of them. A refuge for gay pediphiles and you can look at Boy scouts of America who fought for years to keep Gay scout leaders out but the courts made them accept them and then they had to file for bankruptcy due to the level molestation lawsuits. Otherwise most are just ordinary folks trying to pay their Bills and make it through life like the rest of us. I do take issue when a "group" tries to protect thier own even when they are committing a crime or hurting others. Did I mention the Catholic church? 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I said "You hear ME complaining?" (like they seem to be doing all the time) I don't think gays are trying to get me to STFU. You can be as different as you like. If the gay population is 4.5% (and this includes bi, which isn't really singularly gay, and trans which are again not gay but some confused sub set) then they can have their 2-3% of the pie and not the 40% it seems all straights are bending over backwards to provide just to not look homophobic. The tail is wagging the dog and I resent this. Everyone back to their corners and calm down. Start again.   

1 hour ago, bottomwatcher said:

It's really a small minority of the gay population that screams for attention and there is a media willing to promote this because it gains ratings. Then there are the other attention whores who jump on the bandwagon with whatever crazy shit they identify as. Are there " Bad Gays"? You bet, the catholic church is full of them. A refuge for gay pediphiles and you can look at Boy scouts of America who fought for years to keep Gay scout leaders out but the courts made them accept them and then they had to file for bankruptcy due to the level molestation lawsuits. Otherwise most are just ordinary folks trying to pay their Bills and make it through life like the rest of us. I do take issue when a "group" tries to protect thier own even when they are committing a crime or hurting others. Did I mention the Catholic church? 

It really seems to split into two groups. People who are normal people that are gay and those who make it their whole way of life. Defining your whole personality by your sexuality makes you a weird creepy fuck no matter what flavor of sexuality that is. In short, I really don't give a fuck what type of adult you like for a partner, literally none of my business. I do give a fuck when you try to push your sexuality on everyone else or try to groom children into your sexuality. 

• Like 5
13 hours ago, paradime said:

Are you feeling left out? Buy a kazoo, dress in black, and throw yourself a I'm Mike and I'm straight parade. Because you would never whine about life... Yet here you again whining and complaining about those gays trying to get you to STFU. Here we around the mulberry bush the monkey chase the weasel.   

Can't have "straight pride" parades.We'd be labeled as homophobic.That and we don't feel it's necessary to advertise our straightness.Be what you want to be and leave others out of it.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, john510 said:

Can't have "straight pride" parades.We'd be labeled as homophobic.That and we don't feel it's necessary to advertise our straightness.Be what you want to be and leave others out of it.

All parades that aren't pride parades are technically "straight parades" right? 🙂 Just sayin... I have a bunch of gay friends and most of them dont talk to me about gay shit just like I dont talk shop with my non car friends..we all know there's no interest. the pride parade isn't for YOU, its for THEM. Dont like it, stay home or go do something you like instead. I personally think its fantastic that in a free country they are finally getting to enjoy some freedom..just my .02 cents.

• Like 1

No. I wouldn't say that, they are similar in that they are celebrating... something, anything, but most specifically not being gay. If there was a gay pride parade down town this weekend, not caring enough to be there to show support means nothing. Simply not interested. If I just happened to be in town I would watch all the colorful people same as if the circus came to town. I can't think of any parade or circus I would go to just to be there and see it. There are no more heroes.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, paradime said:

Oh the irony, Ratsun is social media where you feel perfectly safe spreading the kind of rhetoric that makes LGBTQ adults feel unsafe. Destruction of America has a lot in common with this survey. Just like Gene Knight's thread, the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation produced their own echo chamber "survey" to justify their political perspective. Both are what's called a self justifying feedback loop. Cuz fuck America everybody, keep fighting your good (I, Me, My) fight. 

Edit

On second thought: nevermind.

Edited by Duncan
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

All parades that aren't pride parades are technically "straight parades" right? 🙂 Just sayin... I have a bunch of gay friends and most of them dont talk to me about gay shit just like I dont talk shop with my non car friends..we all know there's no interest. the pride parade isn't for YOU, its for THEM. Dont like it, stay home or go do something you like instead. I personally think its fantastic that in a free country they are finally getting to enjoy some freedom..just my .02 cents.

No,all parades aren't "straight pride" parades.I think you missed my point.If you're not with them you're against them.

• Like 2